[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>at burger king >order simple hamburger, 2 large fries
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6
File: 1459663173560.jpg (92 KB, 750x1045) Image search: [Google]
1459663173560.jpg
92 KB, 750x1045
>at burger king
>order simple hamburger, 2 large fries (one for me and my pops), and 2 orders of chickens since they are 10 for 1.47 which is cheap
>cashier is chubby latina
>round muffin tops
>looks like the kind of chubby that will do degenerate stuff to please her man
>I have been losing weight these past few months and look better and more muscular (since I am lifting)
>also 6'0 so I have the basic tallfag package + large frame (was a wrestler in high school)
>she either glares at me in the eyes/eyefucks me twice for extended moments each time. in between the eyefucks she came by to reassure that it was she who was tasked to deliver me my chicken nuggets by proclaiming "I'm going to get you your chicken nuggets" accompanied with a slightly piercing eyelock.

cont
>>
I mention all of this because when I handed the bags of food by her, I noticed that they were slightly bulkier than what my order would suggest, anyway I didn't question it when asked for sauce I said honey mustard like a patrician. I could not extrapolate anything of note from this particular exchange. I said thank you and left. when I got home and took the items out to separate and what was I met with was: 2 large french fries, 3 (three) 10 piece chicken nuggets, and 4 (four) fucking hamburgers. my receipt was accurate for 1 hamburger, 2 large fries, and 2 10 piece chicken nuggets. is it a stretch of the imagination to deduce that the chubby latina burger king employee embezzled extra food to give to me because she wanted to prove her worth to me as a female by giving me free tasty food and showcasing the amount of power she has and the risk she is willing to take in order for her to earn favor from me in my world if freedom to choose any girl I see fit to lay with, and least that;s how she sees me when I take the time to dress well and and lift and eat (sorta) well.

my question: should I go back and try to get this kinda qt chubby latina to be my gf? pic slightly related chubby latina has a much wider and rounder muffin top
>>
>>28946461

>my question: should I go back and try to get this kinda qt chubby latina to be my gf?

Yes. But don't spill your spaghetti.

Ask her if she wants to go with you to someplace like a beach boardwalk, hiking trail...somewhere fun.

And pay for her food.
>>
File: 1423176657504.jpg (51 KB, 321x340) Image search: [Google]
1423176657504.jpg
51 KB, 321x340
>>28946500
if I fudge this up I'll never be able to show my face at this burger king ever again. it's really close to my home and my family often likes to eat there too on occasion. the long term employees known some of us. yup. but *I* don't go there often and could live without their food or convenience no problem.
>>
>>28946442

that pic is my limit

if she is bigger dont even do it
>>
guys honestly I'm going to be honest with you guys
most of these latina chicks around here have kids or have shitty family dram where they are taking care of someone else's kids or have kids living in their house and the parents of the kids have drama of their own and so on and so forth. that's just how it is with mexican women I find.

so if she had kids what am I to do? what if she is cool with me not trying to be a father or anything but cool with me being around them and still to hang around with them while mommy was in the shower and getting ready and dressed to go to that thing that mommy and her boyfriend (me) wanted to go do. and in the meantime mommy's boyfriend (me) can play STFV or KI3 with her kids whilst I wait for their mother to finish taking a shower and getting ready to go to that thing that's somehow important to the both of us to get away from her kids for a while since they are at that age where they require less and less adult supervision but still kinda do in a way. then after a night of drinking and fun and hopefully sloppy tongue sucking passionate makeout sessions she would say "excuse me" and go and kiss each of her children goodnight and tell her that she loves each and everyone of single one of them and planting big kisses on each of their foreheads and telling them that she's going to make a big tasty breakfast for them in the morning after their chores are done then they can play video games then kisses them goodnight.

she then comes back to you and says "thank you for taking me out tonight" "it's really sweet how you paid for my meal and everything" "thanks again"

what do?
>>
>>28947100
if she has kids, dump the whore. theyre likely screaming crusty heathens. shes single and working at a fast food joint for a reason anon.
>>
File: MTE1ODA0OTcxNTk5NzU4ODYx[1].jpg (279 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
MTE1ODA0OTcxNTk5NzU4ODYx[1].jpg
279 KB, 1200x1200
>>28946500

>hey, you wanna go on a hiking trail with me
>yfw
>>
>>28946442

>she glares at me

What do girls mean by this?
At a sandwich place I used to frequent a girl that works there who is around my age and slightly qt would make eye contact a lot, but she would always look mad. What does this mean?
>>
>>28946442
ITT: op is crazy and has erotomania and thinks everyone wants to fuck him now b/c he lifted a weight.

top kek, get real.
>>
>>28946461
Take her out to Wendy's.
>>
>>28946461
the women knows what she wants and is willing to risk her (shit)job to potentially get what she wants.

Sounds like she would be the "always support your man" kinda girl.
>>
File: 8977.png (245 KB, 389x582) Image search: [Google]
8977.png
245 KB, 389x582
go for it man, but don't spill your beans.
if shes Dominican then you basically won the lotto.

>>28948872
a real human bean.
>>
>>28949225
>>implying most women will ever outright say they want to fuck you

It's not erotomania to notice a girl has taken an interest in you. Women are actually mostly a lot more subtle than the chick in OP's post.
>>
You already fucked it up with this much thinking and analysis of the situation. If you wanted to fuck you should have done it right then and there. So you are going to go back like some creepy fuck? Heh
>>
>>28949324
>So you are going to go back like some creepy fuck?

To a fucking Burger King, where people return to get more food?
>>
File: 1463354352195.jpg (154 KB, 449x718) Image search: [Google]
1463354352195.jpg
154 KB, 449x718
>>28946461
Yes, go up to her and tell her you love her. Report back.
>>
File: images (1).jpg (21 KB, 441x334) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
21 KB, 441x334
>>28946442
Take her out back like an alpha and fuck her. She wants it
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.