[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My girlfriend cheated on me with another guy. When I confronted
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 6
My girlfriend cheated on me with another guy.

When I confronted her she begged for another chance and claimed she loved me.

She makes 46k a year compared to my 105k+bonuses. I believe she is solely interested in my money.

I told her I would take her back. I told her that I still love her.

In actuality, I am only keeping her around until another girl comes around. I will keep her around for sex and lead her on that we will get married one day. I want to waste her best years with me before throwing her away like the whore that she is.

Am I handling this well? I am 24 and she is 23. I figure if I waste another few years of her life and begin emotionally abusing her I can fuck her life up in the long run. I also have trio-citizenship with Australia/Ireland/Taiwan so I am considering knocking her up then running abroad.

Feel free to leave advice for how to get back at this bitch. I gave her everything and she still betrayed me anyway. I want to ruin her life.
>>
>>28946366
hapas are always cucks
>>
>>28946366
cheat on her as much as possible and begin to mistreat her more and more until she reaches her limit. remind her of her mistake when she resists.

dump her when it hurts the most, in her time of greatest need. try to have another girl lined up so you can be with the new girl in the open the same night you dump her.
>>
>>28946366
You are not handling this well. You are only screwing yourself over and wasting your own time.
>>
>>28946366
You should just kick her out of your house.
Taking her back is telling her that you value her for whatever reason. If you really wanted to hurt her you would have just abandoned ship, dropped her like the trash she is.

That wouldn't have made an immediate impact but she'd think about it in the future, how you just forgot about however many hours you spent on each other and ended things.

You're letting her control you and you're mental gymnastics-ing your way around the truth.
>>
>>28946366
you're wasting your time

tell her to hit the road, you don't need to wait for a new woman.

but i mean.. if you want to cheat on her and emotionally abuse her you can i guess. it really seems like a waste of time though.
>>
>>28946366
>Am I handling this well?

You mean the plan to waste several years of your life just shitting on hers? No. Should've dumped her righteously and instantly and moved on to the next woman.
>>
>>28946366
just dont get her pregnant and this plan is golden.

no really don't fucking get her pregnant. that would ruin everything.
>>
>>28946411
Thank you for the advice anon.

>>28946427
>>28946459
>>28946464
>>28946489
But I want to ruin her life. I want to cause her as much pain as possible. I want her to truly regret betraying me. Simply breaking up with her would not accomplish this.
>>
>>28946366
I think you'll do more damage to yourself than her, spending years of your life living with and pretending to be in a relationship with somebody you actively hate. If you want revenge do it quick and move on, this cold blooded long game shit might fuck her up but it will fuck you up too.
>>
>>28946514
thats childish though. surely you can understand that.

you're an adult, young, and make a decent amount every year. you don't NEED to ruin her life, you are already a better person than she ever will be. you need to move on as soon as possible so you can heal properly and healthily.
>>
>>28946366
yeah just fuck with her as much as possible and then break up. make her feel like as much of a shit as you see her as. getting her prego probably not the best idea
>>
>>28946540
I know it's childish anon, but at the end of the day I'm human and I have some fucked up attachment issues. I truly hate her for what she has done and how she has disrespected me and want to make her pay.
>>
>>28946565
nobody can stop you m8, i hope you can move on some day.
>>
>my 105k+bonuses.
Go back to Whirlpool with your bullshit.
>>
Living with her for a certain amount if time would automatically make her your common-law partner which means could divorce you and take alimony
>>
>>28946514
In the long run the time youll save yourself will make up for the potential satisfaction of screwing her over.
>>
what were the reasons she gave for cheating on you OP? That might help in deciding what to do.
>>
File: sarcastic.png (839 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
sarcastic.png
839 KB, 600x900
>>28946366
Do something like this:
1) Treat her like a princess, be the best bf ever.
2) Treat her like a stupid whore she is, be the worst abuser to ever live on this planet.
3) Repeat.

Those swings will fucker her up.
>>
>>28946593
I work for Jane Street as a proprietary trader in Singapore. Feel free to look up my salary anon.

>>28946588
Me too. I have improved myself a lot since I started lurking here in college, but the mental shit is hard to overcome.

>>28946605
Not here.
>>
>>28946620
She just said it was a mistake, that he pressured her into it, she drank too much, etc. It was with a coworker. She claims it was a one off, though I suspect it has been going on for some time.
>>
>>28946605

This guy makes a good point, you should be wary of this
>>
File: 1464355158562.jpg (380 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1464355158562.jpg
380 KB, 1280x720
>>28946366
she fucked you up her, she acted shitty.

There is no reason for you to fuck your conscious, you might feel better in the short term, but in the long term your moral will feel fucked up.

Just leave and don't look bakc, her bad,.
Just move on. it is better and healthier for you in the long run.
Just leave anon.
>>
>In actuality, I am only keeping her around until another girl comes around. I will keep her around for sex and lead her on that we will get married one day.

nah, you will be a good little doormat and wont even look at another chick because you are deathly afraid of being worthless aside from your wallett
she will cheat time and time again, till she finds one with better income

if any of what you wrote wouldnt be just a manchilds fantasy for vengeance, youd slap her shit, and throw her out then fuck the first stacy coming your way
>>
at your age you have time to find another woman who won't cheat on you.
>>
>>28946366
knocking her up is a bad decision, the rest is a solid fucking plan m8.
>>
>>28946888
>if any of what you wrote wouldnt be just a manchilds fantasy for vengeance, youd slap her shit

I live in a fucking police state, and she is a citizen while I'm just a foreigner. If I hit her or anything like that I would pay for it greatly.
>>
>>28946366
Here's what you do OP

Break up with her. Everyone posting that is right. Pack up her or your things and get out of that situation.

Now comes the good part. Get the biggest of shit friend that you have. Get him to hook up with your ex. Get her pregnant, make her fall in love with said friend. They have kids, he starts treating her like the piece of shit she truly is. Then he leaves her when she's around 34-35 and used up.

She'll never find a good man at that age, and her life will be basically ruined. She will always think of you as the one who got away, and you will haunt her dreams. Whereas, you will be rich, successful and have a hot girlfriend.

Doing it this way also means you won't waste anymore time of your precious time on her. Good luck OP.
>>
>>28946955
yea because being a limp wristed faggot doesnt have a price
how are your horns doing? ready for round two?
>>
File: doglife.jpg (128 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
doglife.jpg
128 KB, 540x540
>>28946366

>finding excuses to bear the fact that you are a huge cuck.
>b-b-b-b-ut I want to r-r-uin her

Kek, everytime you kiss her you are swalloing a fraction of the saliva of the dude that cucked you. Just dump the whore and move on you stupid faggot, you seem to be suceeding at life, why do you need to do LE EPIK REVENGE EDGY SCHEME?

Just move on, erase her from your life completely, trust me, it's going to ruin her even more than your childish time wasting shit.
>>
>>28946411
That's so incredibly stupid. I love how this is the only advice OP was receptive to.

Not only are you no worse than her, you'd ultimately just become the dreaded player-stereotype that everyone on this board has grown to resent deeply.
>>
>>28946366
>Keeping a woman after she cheated on you
Enjoy being cucked again, she's probably fucking another guy as we speak
>>
>>28946605
Holy fuck how many times does this have to be debunked before you retards realize it's not true?
>>
>>28946366
By the sounds of this post you were never a good boyfriend and are delusional. You deserved to be cheated on, you're an immature and shitty person. You think her being in a long term relationship until she's 25 is going to ruin her life? Also, how great are you if it takes you 2 years even with the bonus of having a verification girlfriend? Meaning, it's easier when you have someone to find someone. Badly played.
>>
File: iuuniuhn.jpg (62 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
iuuniuhn.jpg
62 KB, 960x720
>>28947089
that is actually true.
just look for it.

there are some stupid things like if kids aren't your own but she proves you were " a father figure" you are asked for child support.
>>
>>28947089
For the record though, there is some kind of housing rights law where you can just throw the bitch out after X many months of her living there
>>
alpha mindset:
>dump this bitch immediately and go on living your life

beta mindset:
>im going to let a woman control and dictate my life so much that ill 'pretend' to have a girlfriend for 2 years even after she cucked me

tell me OP, what would Chad do?
>>
>>28946514
It is only worth it if you can ruin her life without wasting years of yours. There are other ways to go about it.
>>
>>28947204
>tell me OP, what would Chad do?
this is great question to ask yourself when you dont know what to do. i often ask myself what would clint eastwood do ?

myself, i couldnt look a cheater in the eye so just drop her like a hot turd
>>
>>28946366
How are you making 105k at 24
>>
How do you make that much money? And get Taiwanese citizenship? Holy shit why do you care about anything?
>>
>>28947256
Masters degree in Financial Mathematics from Leiden. Now working as a proprietary trader for Jane Street.

btw I am reading all replies to this thread lads, not replying really but taking all advice into consideration.
>>
>>28947297
For money see >>28947300
Father is Taiwanese, mother is Irish, born in Sydney.
>>
>>28946514
Then you're just being a shortsighted dumbass. In fact...you sound like a normal fag.
>>
>>28946366
don't be dumb and waste your time. just dump her and move on. if you think it's going to be satisfying trying to fuck her life up, just remember that you could've spent all that etime being happy with a girl that you actually like.
>>
>>28947300
okay listen here you fuccboi

theres only ONE correct course of action and that is to dump this slut immediately.

i dont give a fuck about you trying to destroy her life because, frankly, not only is it a shitty thing to do but you're showing how much of a little bitch you are by doing so.

fuck her. she did what she wanted in life, so drop the bitch off somewhere and go back out there. dont hold grudges. dont waste time.

you're 24 and make a fuckton of money. hit the gym, go get some gainz. buy nice clothes, get a nice car, go hit up downtown. or hell go for a vacation with some buddies.

literally INFINITE things you could do with your life and resources and you choose to post on this board talking about some dumb bitch who cucked you.

so what? you got cucked. its her fault and partially yours as well. take it with a grain of salt and move on with your life instead of being an emotional little bitch.
>>
>>28947300
>>28947300

>major in banking
>try to get a job
>literally rejected from every firm.
>realize I should have majored in financial mathematics
>tfw you're living my dream
>tfw will never be a big shot banker

I'll be stuck doing PWM or selling insurance. If I'm lucky.
>>
She can still make claim to your finances even if you aren't married. She could claim you intentionally halted her progression in her career, etc

If you do go with this, don't reveal you only stayed with her to spite her.

Also famalam I bet you $20 you'll end up falling in love with her again and actually forgiving her.
>>
>a peek into the mind of a fragile, petty cuck

i am not suprised she cheated on you
>>
File: 1439913608353.gif (700 KB, 500x264) Image search: [Google]
1439913608353.gif
700 KB, 500x264
>>28946366

Get the fuck out you fucking worthless piece of shit. I hope your mother dies of lung cancer. I hope everything that means something to you dies a slow, agonizing death. I hope you begin to lose your vision or hearing soon. Gradually, not all at once. Have it take it's time as you lose the world around you as you know it. Die, you pathetic cuck bitch, die.

With that said.. Why exactly did she cheat on you? Did you put work before her to a point where the old relationship that she loved was basically gone? Did you act too friendly with a lot of women around her? Did you "go out" a lot without her at all sorts of hours of the day/night? Did you stop having sex with her? What exactly made her cheat on you? I remember when I cheated on my gf it's because I was in tears daily for over a year with her basically missing every day if not every other day. Not taking calls or texts. Being way too fucking friendly with guys who clearly wanted more than just friendship. Never standing up for me or showing pride in the relationship over other nonsense. That's what ultimately made me snap and do something I hadn't ever done or thought I could do in my life. Does it justify it? Idk, don't really know if she was cheating or what so I can't say for sure. Do I regret it? Most the time. So why did your girl cheat on you?

Oh and btw I legit genuinely love her.
>>
>>28946366
Don't knock her up. It'll just bite you in the ass. Love off of her money for a bit so she can't save anything (pretend it's for a gift or something, so you can't spend your money), than ditch her when she has little to nothing left.

Or, just fuck her a few times and leave. Why be with a bitch for longer than you have to.
>>
>>28946514
buddy I don't know what you're thinking but you gave her a green light to hop on the cock carousel again. She'll spend your money dicking around and when you dump her she'll be over it in two days.
>>
>>28946514
Have her do anal. It'll be a,painful lesson she won't forget (if it's her first time)
>>
>>28946366
Yes, if you can keep it up by not actually forgiving her eventually. You also have an upper hand now, force you sexual fantasies on her.
>>
>>28947089
Holy fuck how many times does it take to realise we dont all live in the same country? Did it ever occur to you that there are countries with those laws? Because thats why its brought up shithead
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.