[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Chads Helping Robots?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: leftists .jpg (24 KB, 640x453) Image search: [Google]
leftists .jpg
24 KB, 640x453
Is this just a meme?
>be me
>hanging with the chads
>stacies come by
>I try talking to one
>she ignores me
>"hey stacy stop being such a bitch, anon asked you a question"

>be me
>sperging on my phone in soccer field benches
>chads playing soccer
>"hey anon wanna come play"
>"No thanks man I'm really bad"
>"Nah dude you'll be fine"
>"I'm terrible at sports bro"
>"Dude we'll help you get better"
>actually give me meaningful advice
>don't make fun of me at all

>be me
>try talking to a roastie
>she posts screenshots of our conversation on her social networking making fun of me
>roasties all making fun of me in the comments
>chads defend me, point out how I'm actually improving myself and they're giving me shit for it

>be me
>meme'ing with some chads
>"hey dude wanna get a gym membership with me over the summer"
>"but dude I'm weak"
>"Dude I'll help you out man we can lift together"
>"are you sure dude I'm not that strong"
>"you're not getting any stronger not doing it"
>"I guess you're right"
>"also you should join the soccer team"
>"really are you sure"
>"dude like improving yourself is the best thing you can do right now"
>"But won't you guys make fun of me if I'm bad"
>"only stacy and her bitches do that and stacy's a slut anyway, you shouldn't listen to her"

What do you guys think of this phenomena of chads helping robots?
>>
I have chad friends. They are cool. The girls I chill with are cool too. Normies don't like uppity bitches.
>>
>>28946151
Most people are cool as long as you're not autistic. The pack mentality is to naturally weed out the assholes for the most part. It's only women that ruin the whole thing.
>>
>>28946151
chad is so blessed that he can't help but share his graces with others. and having no natural enemies, he will always be easy going and friendly, especially to weak robots who pose no threat. it's usually other robots who become bullies
>>
>>28946151
The saddest thing is most "Chads" are actually decent, kind people.
We're a lot worse than them
>>
Not the chads, according to our definition, that i chill with. They are scumbags, degenerates. Cheating on girls, whilst having double standards, litering, drugs, drinking. Hanging out with them is like being a constant competition. They are always measuring up dicks and if you dare to mildly bruise their fragile ego and pride they get extremely and if pushed violently defensive.

The worst part is, i know this isnt the real them. When i get them alone i can break the social barriers, i can see real people. Theyre not bad people, theyre just caught up and blind.
>>
>>28946151
Chads aren't assholes. They are charming, that's what makes the Chads ye twat.
>>
>everyone hates libertarians because everyone thinks they'll get to be an apparatchik or a schutzstaffel if only the current regime is overthrown
>they're like a battered wife who stays in the relationship because she thinks eventually she'll get to be the husband
>>
File: HomerSimpson.jpg (63 KB, 500x385) Image search: [Google]
HomerSimpson.jpg
63 KB, 500x385
>>28946151

>tfw lost contact with one cool chad friend who would probably help me hide a body.

why does everything good in my life disappear.
>>
Chads are actually pretty good people. They make good friends but some of them are terrible. There is no between.
>>
>>28946151
what does chad even mean
>>
>>28946151
>>hanging with the chads
Stopped reading there. Leave
>>
Actual Chads are almost Saintlike Men.

They basically LIVE the "bro's before hoes", because hoes mean literally nothing to them, they are simple fucktoys they fuck every friday night.
A Chad bro will never betray you, he wont shit on you and will help you compete and get better instead of shitting on you.

The ones who stab you in the back for pussy are the desperate Betas, not the Chads.

And yes, there is the whole "b-but Chad fucked my crush!", That says more about the girl than it says about Chad: she wasn't worth jack shit
>>
men are better at helping other men with problems like self esteem, strength, social skills and many more qualities than a woman ever could chads or not you'll never find better friends anywhere else mate
>>
>>28946509
>that i chill with
the company you keep says a lot about you
>>
>>28946151
Those people are not Chads, they're Brads at best.
Chad is kind and the best friend you could wish for.
>>
>>28946509
Sounds like you're hanging out with drug addicts anon, not chads.

Also, yes those sorts of people do seem popular around others, because they're loud, obnoxious and shit on everyone around them, leading to people just being kind so they don't have to deal with their shit, but they're generally considered cunts by anyone outside their company.

Chads generally get where they are by raising the value of everyone around them, making people see them as better as a result. Trying to lower everyone elses social status still leaves yours as shitty and low.
>>
File: sz-300x-fullsizerender7.jpg (31 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
sz-300x-fullsizerender7.jpg
31 KB, 300x400
>>28946151
wait i forgot who you are again could you please remind me
>>
>>28948165
this is right
the only chads that fuck with robots are the ones that are the bottom of the barrel chads
>>
>>28946509
that's not an alpha chad that's a beta chad
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.