[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
someone care about me please hehahaaaAAAAAAAHHHHHH
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: denial_despair.gif (493 KB, 496x279) Image search: [Google]
denial_despair.gif
493 KB, 496x279
someone care about me please hehahaaaAAAAAAAHHHHHH
>>
>>28945954
Hey OP. How was your day
>>
hi op, how you doing?
>>
>>28945954
Attention whoreeee originales
>>
>>28945978
absurdly pointless and lonely
wasted away with drugs that don't negate the thoughts as well as they used to
>>28945997
I feel like I'm going to burst, existence feels too heavy
>>28946019
but doesn't everyone desire some attention from other humans?
>>
>>28945954
I care about all my weebfriends, be they robot or foe. You need not see me or hear me. You must only know I care and will always care. Not to you, but to the collective you throughout time and space. I will always love you. You think you done bad? You are a saint to most, it is those who lust for recognition whose hearts are corrupted. Feel worry, feel pain. It is apart of life, without it, there could be no contrasted joy. Regardless know that all life is precious and the human spirit will care for all of it's brothers. mmmmmmm.
>>
>>28946120
Life is pointless.
Just do what you like.
Do you have hobbies? painting, drawing?
It should help the stress pass.
>>
>>28946120
What drugs? iktf, I just sat on my computer refreshing 4chan for the entirety of the day, talking to nobody, doing nothing. I don't know why, or what I'm expecting to find here; there is no emotional solace or meaningful connections to be found on 4chan, every interaction is so transient, but it's all I have, so it's better than nothing.

Are you a student? Wageslave? NEET?
>>
File: pepethefrogisupsetwithyou.jpg (50 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
pepethefrogisupsetwithyou.jpg
50 KB, 1280x720
>talking to one of my "friends"
>Realize they don't give a shit about me
>I could drop dead tomorrow and I would simply be replaced
>No one loves me or cares about me
>No one wants to be with me in any romantic way

Who knew life was going to be this way
>>
>>28946168
>Life is pointless.
I suppose you have the whole world figured out don't you?

Don't listen to these bozos OP. Find Jesus.
>>
>>28946240
Pretending to live life for a greater being is sad.
Accept that life is pointless, and enjoy it the way you want.
Me, is working toward a great career to one day have a big happy family.
Im slaving away everyday to get to that, thats my calling in life.
>>
>>28946145
the small pleasures do not seem to justify the suffering. not even close. If only I could believe you.
>>28946168
I don't feel like doing anything anymore. I waste my time with low-level cognitive tasks like reading pointless posts on the internet and watching youtube videos.
>>28946187
benzos. weed, but the edible high, because it gets me sick and fucked up so primarily meaningless ideas pass through my head and I don't focus on much else other than how off I feel.
>I don't know why, or what I'm expecting to find here
misery likes company. too bad I don't know anyone in person who's as miserable as me.
college student. i'm probably going to drop out eventually though and become a NEET for as long as possible.
>>
File: wjkndnw.jpg (29 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
wjkndnw.jpg
29 KB, 400x600
>>28946189
I used to have "friends". All of my interactions with them were superficial. I ended up slipping away from them, realizing just how little of a fuck they actually gave about me. It became clear they were beginning to patronize me. It's better off for both parties to not stick around any longer.
>>
>>28946375
Does anything interest you?
Robots could help you.
Do you want to learn to draw, understand poetry?
>>
>>28946445
not in particular. or maybe there's a lot of things I have at least some interest in, but can't muster up the energy to categorize them as "interests" anymore. literature and piano are two off the top of my head, I at least used to enjoy both but can't seem to find the motivation to engage in either task for the passed month or two.
>>
>>28946491
This series of lectures is so awesome and about pianos
https://thepiratebay.org/torrent/9678460/TTC_-_The_23_Greatest_Solo_Piano_Works
The teacher is super interesting and you will learn so much, Its what motivated me to learn piano, give it a try anon.
>>
>>28946581
I'll take a look at it tomorrow to see if it's something I feel I could do. thanks.
I'm going to sleep now.
>>
>>28946653
Sleep well friend, I loved to see the dedication of the great pianist, really made me want to try really hard at my craft.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.