[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be 19 year old Korean american male, 5'8" >parents
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 1460975857793.gif (1 MB, 209x180) Image search: [Google]
1460975857793.gif
1 MB, 209x180
>be 19 year old Korean american male, 5'8"
>parents and family always told me I'm handsome but never believed it
>live through highschool as a virgin
>lonely and depressed
>girls seemed to think that I was invisible and seemed to look down on me
>asian girls at my school were either hot sluts who went for the tall white/black football players or literal 2-3/10 autists
>live life in perpetual feeling of cuckoldry
>one day, get to go to Korean language immersion program over the summer
>all of a sudden, 8+/10 Korean cuties flocking to me, all of them calling me "oppa" (their equivalent of senpai), and preferring me greatly to the white/black foreigners also in the program
>all the qt Korean girls are much more pure and conservative, don't feel entitled to be sluts, altogether very nice caring people while still being qts
>literally in heaven

To all my asian/minority robots out there: come home, my friends. Home is where you belong. I'm serious. Even if you're not attractive, there's such a great feeling when you are finally part of the majority. There are no more stigmas associated with you, no more cuckoldry. And while it's stupid to blame all of your problems on your ethnicity, it's definitely a part of it, as much as people hate to admit it. I mean, jesus christ, I thought the /pol/ and /r9k/ memes about asian girls in the US were somewhat in my head until I finally moved back and saw the light.
>>
im korean too

what if I can barely even speak it?
>>
>>28945509
post pics
>>28945584
you'll be made fun of
>>
anyone dislike Koreans? I don't know, I just don't really like them
>>
>>28945584
Don't worry, my man. I barely spoke it too before I did this immersion program thing, and now I'm only decent at it. You might get hazed a little bit by the old Korean men for "betraying your country etc." but it's usually playful. Seoul and a lot of the main cities in Korea are Americanized enough to the point where it's possible to get by without Korean, though of course it would be easier with it. If you go with a program of sorts, people won't expect it of you, so that helps.
>>
File: HwangJungMin.jpg (96 KB, 600x902) Image search: [Google]
HwangJungMin.jpg
96 KB, 600x902
>>28945602
lol fuck no. People have told me I look like pic related, though, so it's not like I'm a 9/10 or even an 8/10. 7/10 at best. I think the change more has to do with the confidence being in a country where I'm not constantly cucked.
>>
>>28945635
alright, thanks.

just curious, what state did you live in? not sure if this will help me since i'm in california and asians are pretty much the majority here

i might just be a perma-autist regardless of culture.
>>
>>28945839
Surprisingly also from Cali but I realize my experience has been a bit different from most, because I didn't live near any of the pockets of Asian people and my school had very few asians overall. Another thing is Korean culture will most likely be a lot more fitting for your personality simply because of the culture you grew up in, so after a bit of adapting, it feels more natural, and the traits that make up your personality become good instead of stereotypes for others to look down on.
>>
>>28945509
they flocked to you because your americanized, in the end being american helped you get laid. That's why it's a big mystery to me why robots in here can't get the pussy
>>
>>28945899
cool, i'm actually going to a UC this fall so I'll try my luck there but from what I've seen most of the asian girls seem like americanized trash
>>
File: 1280px-Gadsden_flag.svg.png (121 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
1280px-Gadsden_flag.svg.png
121 KB, 1280x853
>>28945509
>pure and conservative
>muh conservative, traditional waifus

Fuck off shill, social liberalism is the future.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.