[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"Just workout bro"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 125
Thread images: 18
File: 3yrs.jpg (269 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
3yrs.jpg
269 KB, 540x960
Three fucking years. This is the body that three fucking years grinding away in a fucking gym gets you. I followed /fit/'s shit advice, put in the goddamn work, all for fucking nothing.

It's all genetics. No amount of lifting will save you. It wasn't supposed to end like this.
>>
>>28945450
>3 years
>still has flab
it looks like all you did was curls, and you probably never even changed reps or weights
>>
Why are complaining breh.

I think you are in the right spot, not too muscular/not too pudgy
>>
Stupid lazy bitch start cutting and counting calories some cardio would work too you have the muscle mass
>>
>>28945450
>taking 3 years to look like this
what have you been doing?
>>
>3 years
>doesn't bother to cut
>>
>>28945450
Dude i would kill for your body. Idk if you saw my thread about feminine bone structure but be fuckin glad you dont got it. If you want to lose weight then dont eat
>>
>>28945450
Face it, Anon. You've just got shit genetics. There's no way someone could lift for 3 months without attaining that physique, let alone 3 whole years.
>>
>>28945543
This in three years unless you started at like 400lb than you could get jacked what the hell were you doing
>>
Literally all you need to do is drop some weight. Looks like you have muscle just waiting to show
>>
Cut, you fool.
>>
>>28945450
It looks okay, better than I'm at anyway
>>
literally just cut and you'll look shredded
>>
You fell for the /fit/ meme bruh

All you literally need to do to be attractive to girls is to lose some weight now and get dem abs

That's literally all you need is abs
>>
>>28945450
How about you lose some fat?
>>
>>28945450
dude you look fine. nice bulk

just go on a cut, get to low bf% ottermode and you will look great
>>
Just cut you retard and you'll look ten times better.
>>
he fell for the /fit/ meme lmao@@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111
>>
File: fat.jpg (224 KB, 562x718) Image search: [Google]
fat.jpg
224 KB, 562x718
>just lift bro it'll make everything better
>eat bro
>gotta eat big to get big
>4 scoops c'mon bro
>gomad
>12 months later pic related
>no gf in sight
>>
File: hmm.jpg (81 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
hmm.jpg
81 KB, 900x900
>/fit/izens refuse to acknowledge how important genetics are to lifting

I mean, life is genetics and lifting is no different.
>>
>>28945450
>Be me
>400 Lbs neckbeard
>Walking to Wendys for my tendies
>Walk by by a gym Chad walks out
>Chad yells "HEY YOU FAT FAGGOT YOU GOING TO MCDONALDS FATTY"
>I pull out my Zanbato
>I CHOP OFF CHADS FUCKING LEGS
>And I say "I'm going to Wendy's you fucking jew"
>WalkOffIntoTheSunset.jpeg

Never fall for the /fit/ meme Anon kun
>>
>>28945754
you're fat as fuck family. You need to change your diet
>>
>>28945450
you clearly didn't take enough protein in the gym showers
>>
>>28945754
you still look like someone that a majority of the population would not want to fuck with.
>>
>>28945754

This isn't you. This is just a picture from /fit/ originating in >tfw fell for the bulk meme threads
>>
>>28945754
that's some good bearmode bro. literally just cut and you'll look great
>>
>>28945798
Yeah no shit
Weightlifting is retarded and I won't be bothering anymore, I was better off as a skinny pencilneck

>>28945818
Including females

>>28945847
No its me but yes I did fall for the bulking meme
>>
Ive been lifting for about 2 months and im still skinny am i fucked? Gone from 155 to 167
>>
>>28945450
Stop eating shit food and do more cardio. If you want to get ripped you literally have to deplete your body of carbs. No beer, no maccas, no subway, no sauces. Its sucks, REALLY SUCKS. Chicken and broccoli. Good luck.
>>
>>28945881
wtf man, you do realize that once you cut off the weight WHILE working out, you'll look ripped right?
>>
>>28945450
You very clearly did not do the dieting part of lifting. Dieting is just as important. You basically have to eat 4 meals of chicken every single day.
>>
>spent 3 years in the gym
>didn't even lift

Haha oh wow, just kill yourself m8.
>>
>>28945922
Not him but it doesnt work that way for us endomorph natties. We just become skinnyfat
>>
>>28945847
>cant post on two forums
>>
muscle insertions and where the body stores water are as genetic as high cheek bones and a chiseled jawline. It literally is all genetics. You can work out and have the perfect diet and still llook like shit
>>
>>28946029
Who are you quoting, Anon?

Originaldigitalminimalanimal
>>
>>28945706

Not OP, but what does "cut" refer to?
>>
>>28945450
just cut lad

originalia commenta
>>
ITT permanent bulkers complaining they're not lean
>>
Sorry, you were doing something wrong. Also, if you aren't seeing any changes after 6 months of cutting/bulking/whatever then common sense tells you, you are doing something wrong.
>>
>>28946128

A cut (in this fitness context) is a period where you focus on loosing weight. Generally, this is to achieve a "shredded" physique of low bodyfat and decent musculature.
>>
>>28945450
I'd fuck you
Oroginall
>>
>>28945450
Will it cure my baby face syndrome?
>>
>>28946285
possibly

there's literally no reason not to lift. just try it
>>
>>28946398
Thnx my robot bro.
>>
File: 7zfuHzJ.jpg (92 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
7zfuHzJ.jpg
92 KB, 1024x768
>>28946037
you will look alot better than if you're skinny or fat. Unless you're a genetic freak with extremo muscle insertions like pic related you can look good. It's literately all diet and how well you torture your muscles
>>
File: 1455741970723.jpg (61 KB, 580x923) Image search: [Google]
1455741970723.jpg
61 KB, 580x923
>>28945450
>I followed /fit/'s shit advice
Please, don't tell me you actually consumed 6000 calories a day, you absolute retard, learn to cut for fucks sake, this is your fault, it's not the workout's fault.
>>
>>28945450
Just get yourself some chest and stomach hair and you'l look fine
>>
Lifting like 7 fucking months and I have seen almost NO progress

FUCK MY LIFE
>>
>>28945450
that's actually a very good body
don't know why you're complaining

although clearly you didn't stick to your routine and diet as much as you claim to, because if you did, you would be bigger
>>
I got the same kind of body and I don't lift
>>
>torn ligaments in wrists from hitting the punching bag
>tendinitis in knees from running
You either take it too easy or you to I hard OP, try to find a sweet spot
>>
>>28945450
Uh... did you forget about Clen, Tren and gyno surgery?
>>
>>28945450
OP I've made no progress in almost 10 years of lifting. It is genetics.
>>
>>28945450
That's actually pretty decent, just lose body fat and you'll look killer.
>>
>>28945754
Literally just lose weight and you'll look great you fucking faggot.
>>
>went to train for years
>never took squats seriously or progressed in leg work
you're gonna be fat, inflexible and look stupid if you don't also progress on lower body.
you have to take lower body as seriously as you do upper or you're gonna fail, trust me.

the holy trinity is endurance, strength and hypertrophy. you need to master all 3 of those on upper and lower body.
you'll find with studies that mastering endurance and hypertrophy also burns a lot of calories.
protip: low rep, high weight doesn't give you outstanding hypertrophy
>>
File: 209.jpg (505 KB, 1293x1922) Image search: [Google]
209.jpg
505 KB, 1293x1922
>>28945450

Time to cut you fucking pussy.

Pic related, me after my last cut phase - currently bulkan and probably will be for the next 3/4 months - stronger than ever atm and don't wanna stop until I'm deadlifting 200kg+ for reps.
>>
>>28947742

Low reps high weight is solid for building muscle, show me a DYEL guy who is deadlifting 3x bodyweight, benching 1.5-2x his bodyweight and squatting 2.5x his bodyweight.

> Lift heavy 3x per week
> For cardio keep it short and sweet (HIIT, Barbell complexes, Tabata, Sub-20 minute runs)
> For flexibility do a stretching routine/start a sport where you're forced to get flexible (I do muay thai/MMA)
>>
>>28947922
Jason Blaha
>>
File: image.jpg (15 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15 KB, 320x320
>been lifting for almost 6 years
>in the first year I gained 15 lbs of what was likely to be almost entirely muscle
>barely any strength gain and NO mass gain since
>recently I figured out I probably was eating around 40-50g of protein a day (65kg weight)
>upped it to 85-100g or more per day and already feeling good strength gains and a little more mass

all that wasted time. just end me
>>
>>28947669
>OP I've made no progress in almost 10 years of lifting. It is genetics.
Post pics for proof anon.

Maybe your diet is just shit.
>>
>>28947922
look up Clarence on Youtube.
or just search "hypertrophy" and Wiki will tell you the exact same thing.
low reps high weight is solid, but high rep, moderate weight is way better.
also look at actual routines of guys who made it.
>>
>>28947936

Wendler, Poliquin, Elliot Hulse, Dmitry Klokov just to name a few have all advocated this method.

LISS is fucking retarded, any guy who spends 6 hours a week bobbing on a treadmill destroying his joints and looking DYEL as fuck for following the do cardio every day troll is just wasting his time and more importantly his knees/ankles.
>>
I am laughing at the fact that these insecure people dont realize they are buff as fuck and are trying to get a meme bod that requires you to starve yourself.
>>
nigger you didnt do it right.

you have to do fat burning excersises, AKA CARDIO, also you have to eat the right portions.

I worked out for 6 years and went ottermode and now have a musclegut and i dont look like that.
>>
>>28945450
i think you look beatiful, OP
sure, you don't have much definition but at least you've got muscles under the layer of fat...
just cut and you'll look like a greek god
(plus you look stronk af, half of these faggots commenting don't even lift)
>>
>>28947998
this applies as well. to norman, dyel skinny fat and land whales, you look insane.
people's perception runs the gamut.
>>
>>28945754
>wanting a gf when you can get big
>wanting to be human
>>
>>28945754

You could look fucking sick with 12 weeks of intense dieting.

Look up keto or intermittent fasting bro, that fat will melt off you - keep up your lifting but just change your diet style and you'll see mad improvements.
>>
>>28945450
NO ITS NOT YOU FUCKING GNETIC SHIT HOLE YOUR BODY FUCKING SUCK I HATE YOU AND YOUR HORRIBLE BODY OH MY GD YOUR GENETICS ARE DISGUSTING AND g a y
>>
>>28948144
>Implying keto works
>Implying fasting works
>>
>>28945993
it works the same for you as well, you're just doing it wrong
>>
>>28948236
Endomorphs will lose muscle before fat, exclusively
>>
File: 1464100785655.jpg (110 KB, 576x720) Image search: [Google]
1464100785655.jpg
110 KB, 576x720
OP you have the same body I had a month ago. Just fucking cut dude or is this your le epic troll thread before you cut for the summer you cunt?
>>
File: 1437813836902.jpg (15 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1437813836902.jpg
15 KB, 225x225
>>28945450
You look exactly like me. It's really eerie. Same paleness, same nips, same negro lips

Just cut, senpai, and you'll be good. Once you get shredded, your face gets more defined and your muscles pop more
>>
>>28945450
if genetics means retardation, you've won. don't be so hard on yourself bro
>>
>>28948252
Are you a retard who doesn't use roids or what?
>>
>tfw no ripped robot bf
hm
>>
>>28945450
Good. Now cut and you will look great.
>>
You're incredibley low test to have no chest hair.
Take some T supplements and you'll find that girly pudge start to decrease too.
>>
>>28945450
I've worked out for so long and made 0 gains and it just makes me want to kill myself

I eat healthy food with a lot of protein. I don't eat junk foods. I drink protein shakes. All my main lifts have been at 1 plate for years and it makes me think something is wrong with me physically or genetically.
>>
i too tried working out but i drank too much alcohol all the time to help with my depression so i didnt really work
>>
>>28948403
That's not how it works. I have a fuckton of hair everywhere and i have pretty low T (just barely above the lower limit).
>>
>>28948661
you're just a freak
>>
>>28945450
Decent amount of mass, just cut if you feel too chubby, you're fine.
>>
body dysmorphia confirmed. you look good, op. just lower that bodyfat and you'll hit zyzz-mode in no time.
>>
>>28948679
Amount of body hair is genetic/inherited trait mostly (some races have more than others and so on). Another myth is that balding is produced by "high T" but in fact it could just be caused by hypersensitivity to DHT (so it's entirely possible to be balding while having low T levels).
>>
>>28948716
He doesn't look good, don't lie to him.
>>
>>28948829
fuck off you obese waste of semen. you don't even lift. as a life-long gymrat, i can say with certainty that op is on the right track. he just needs to slim down.
>>
File: IMG_20160508_182848.jpg (147 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160508_182848.jpg
147 KB, 600x600
>>28948869
Pic related, it's me.
Let's see you fatboy.
>>
File: fat_weak_FAILURE_03.jpg (675 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
fat_weak_FAILURE_03.jpg
675 KB, 1280x960
>>28945450

7 YEARS of lifting and I look like this. And how I look now is actually the same as how I looked on my 3rd year of lifting because noprogress.
The bruise on my belly (if you can even see it between my fucking GOMAD fat rolls) is from when I failed a 185 lb bench press on the 3rd rep of the first set and had to roll it off of me.

Yes. 185 lb bench press is my max. After 7 fucking years of permabulking on a low-rep 3x5 and 5x5 routines which haven't gotten me anywhere. [and yes I know I need to diet to lose the fat roll but I need to put some mass on my fucking skinnyfat arms first or else I'll just diet down into a little skinny cuckboy with no arms to show for all the lifting and hard work I did in the past 7 years.] Low-rep routines which I recently finally ragequit the day when I failed the 185 lb bench press because low-rep APPARENTLY isn't FUCKING working if I'm still weak AND barely any muscle mass. What good is it for, at that point? So I failed my weak bench press, sperged out and had a meltdown tantrum in public, and ragequit my routine, changed my routine entirely to 3x12 of everything, but I just started so no results to show for it yet but it's probably too little too late since my testosterone is surely going to decline with age before I ever get any results and then I'll just be stuck like this forever I guess.

I've wasted $10,000 on milk and whey and gym memberships, over the course of 7 years of grueling workouts, and for what? For this. I should god damn fucking kill myself. Every day I go into the gym, seeing myself in the mirror is fucking devastating and it doesn't motivate me because I've already tried, and failed.
>>
>>28948888
Pic of stupid lighting to show more definition
Literally skinny

Top Kek mate bet u posted that on Facebook

Nice quads (not your skinny legs)
>>
File: yoo.jpg (225 KB, 1272x1195) Image search: [Google]
yoo.jpg
225 KB, 1272x1195
>>28948968
jeez hop on roids if youre that desperate

anyway this is me at 18 after 5 years of lifting properly
>>
>>28948888
lmao skelly normie gtfo
>>
anyone who is in Sydney and wants gear reply to this. I'm based on the central coast and have a 12wk cycle or test with PCT
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (57 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
57 KB, 1280x720
>>28948968

Three insonsistent years of training. I lost a lot of weight by bicyling to my job for 7 months once, but while I was also training at the time, I lost my fucking mind dueto stress and problems and reverted back to my old self.
>>
>>28945450
I don't get it,
you look awesome (nohomo)
you're in good shape, do you really want to be like one of these 200kg protein clowns
>>
>>28945450
You fucking degenerate, i see you have a pretty good bicep and good chest, if you lost about 22 pounds, kept working out and put emphasis on your abs a little bit, in two months you would look fucking good. It's obvious that you work out, you just need to lose that extra fat and that's it.
>>
>>28945450
CUT you dumb bastard. You have solid muscle mass already, lose some of that body fat and you're golden.
>>
>>28949203
This. OP is probably a permabulker too chickenshit to give up his tendies.
>>
File: fat_weak_FAILURE_01.jpg (535 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
fat_weak_FAILURE_01.jpg
535 KB, 1280x960
>>28949115

I was consistent for 7 years to earn this fat roll. I dedicated EVERYTHING to this. And this is what I got. A stupid fucking fat roll and 185 lb low-rep bench press that I've been stuck on for years.

If you haven't dedicated EVERYTHING to lifting and reading all the FAQs and counting every calorie and macro and micro and STILL failed, then you don't know my
>feels.

How did I spend 7 YEARS just to end up like this? Well, I wasted my time with EXPERIMENTS. Altering one variable at a time and waiting for changes, and then when they wouldn't come, I'd change something else. The diet. The frequency. The exercise choices. The number of sets. And so on. Nothing I changed worked. Finally I just decided enough is enough and I ragequit and changed to high reps. But now I'll probably still fucking fail anyway since I've wasted 7 years and my testosterone is probably already declining. It's too late for results for me. I missed my chance. My life is ruined and I have shit like SS+GOMAD to thank. I don't know why I didn't at least get strongfat, just SOMETHING to show for my hard work. Instead I ended up weak and fat, failing day-one weights 7 years and 10,000 dollars later. Fuck this fucking shit. I had enough. Natty really is for fucking suckers. I'd do steroids if I could just to build from the ruins of this fucking mess, but I'm actually almost completely broke now. I blew all my money on gym memberships and daily GOMAD for 7 years. I've only got a few hundred dollars left and I plan to waste it on whey and GOMAD milk down to my last penny, because I've already invested everything into this and have come too far to back out now, it's all or nothing. I'm probably going to bulk for a few more months while doing my new higher-rep routine until I have no money left, and then just do a cut by starving homeless and then kill myself.
>>
>>28949271
Dude... you'd get better results from just getting on roids for a few months and not even lifting.
>>
>>28946245
I don't think he's after a tranny. Maybe he is ..
>>
>>28949000
>>28949084
Yeah skinny, with those delts. Somehow I don't think so lads, sorry.
>>
>>28949291

I know. If only I had the foresight to know that my genetics are inferior trash all the way across the board, I would have spent my time and money and research on steroids rather than blow $10,000 on milk and a gym membership to go into the gym 3 times a week failing fucking 185 lb bench presses. I just didn't want to give up. I wanted to keep trying until I made it. But it never happened. Now I'm broke and my already-horrible life is ruined. I'm going to die a fat weak low-test kissless handholdless virgin wizard NEET living with my mom until she dies and I end up homeless and starve to death and lose what little mass I accumulated on my 7 years of nogainz.
>>
>>28947527
warm up
warm down
stretch and hold for 20 - 30 secs inbetween.
>>
>>28948425
eat more and dont be scared to add weight
>>
>>28949346
Well that's what you get for being stupid and not taking steroids.
>>
>>28945450
Time to cut down to 12% bf faggot.
>>
>>28948888
Except its not you, you stole my photo of fit. Bet you're the same dude who kept posting it in britfeel as well.
>>
File: 20151204_175550.jpg (334 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
20151204_175550.jpg
334 KB, 1080x1920
>>28949430
Here's another photo of me. Let's see you big boy.
>>
File: IMG_20160508_190354.jpg (325 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160508_190354.jpg
325 KB, 1080x1080
>>28949440
This is me. You are one ugly cunt
>>
>>28949460
You've just cropped my photo you utter melt. You going to print that off and keep it in your wallet?
>>
This is terrible shit I was having second thoughts about whether I should quit the gym because I feel like I haven't put a lot of effort in but damn my body is nice compared to your no gainz

Pic related literally the my face seeing your physique
>>
>>28949477
Same way you saved my abs. Wanna take this over to britfeel?
>>
>>28949489
You're asking me on a date now? Behave.
Wouldn't post there again full of fucking benders and crossdressers who chat shit but are unwilling to back it up.
>>
>>28945450
you dont look that bad

you arent low bf

you look like a natty cuck

get over the fact that you will need hormones to look above average because your genes are shit
>>
>>28948888
don't you have a light in your bathroom? why did you have to take a desk lamp and position it under your crotch for this photo?
>>
>>28949548
how else would he show off those tiny abs?
>>
>>28949548
Bulb was broken. That's someone else using my photo btw.

And yeah they're tiny, I was anorexic for fucking ages so I'm still proud.
>>
>>28947955
>I probably was eating around 40-50g of protein a day
that seems incredibly hard to do unless you're very seriously undereating. i get that much from my breakfast alone. what was your diet like?
>>
>>28945450
I'd let you top me ;)
>>
File: 1461718932773.jpg (109 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
1461718932773.jpg
109 KB, 1080x1080
>>28945450
You look good, what the fuck are you complaining about you bitch faggot
>>
OP is stuck with a dadbod despite all his hard work.
Thread replies: 125
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.