[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>given a chance >a dream come true for any neet >a chance
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5
File: goldie.....webm (2 MB, 505x448) Image search: [Google]
goldie.....webm
2 MB, 505x448
>given a chance
>a dream come true for any neet
>a chance to finally fix my life, and meet someone that actually cares
>but i fuck it up
>keep thinking about it over and over and over again

what's wrong with me?
>>
I refuse to believe the same person is THIS obsessed. At this point it's gotta be various anons perpetuating the meme.
>>
you talked to this girl for 2 hours, try losing someone you talked to for years

plus it's not like you guys really had anything to begin with you delusional moron
>>
Oh fuckk not this again...
>>
File: hoi.jpg (18 KB, 535x424) Image search: [Google]
hoi.jpg
18 KB, 535x424
>>28945152
>3D women
>no penis
There's your problem
>>
File: AAAAAHHHHHH.....webm (2 MB, 583x425) Image search: [Google]
AAAAAHHHHHH.....webm
2 MB, 583x425
>>28945246
yeah.... it's me. i guess i'm doing it again huh. i fucking wish i had someone to talk to and let some of this out, but i just continue to post, and maybe ask for advice or something.

i don't know. i'm retarded.
>>
>>28945332
There's various skype threads every day, you fucking mong.

You don't want SOMEONE to talk to. You want a GIRL to talk to.
>>
>>28945152
you worship pussy like the beta incel faggot you are.
>>
>>28945332
You are embarrassing. The absolute worst kind of robot. Your existence drags the other robots further towards yourself with your gravitational autism.
>>
File: 1463126190933.jpg (46 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1463126190933.jpg
46 KB, 600x450
>>28945152
>She gets mad you post her on r9k
>You do it every day
You're literally retarded and deserve everything that happened
>>
>it's an anon acts like having some girl who fits a very specific standard of beauty (enforced by the Jewish cabal that controls the media) talking to him is some kind of salvation as a ln excuse to continue his harassment campaign episode
>>
I actually hate incel faggots like you more than I hate roasties. You put women on a pedestal and enable their entitled behavior. It's sad because there's no and never will be a shortage of you retards.
>>
File: 1463746625834.jpg (8 KB, 236x236) Image search: [Google]
1463746625834.jpg
8 KB, 236x236
How the fuck are so many of you guys able to have cam sessions with these girls?

I would literally freeze up if she looked at me through the cam and I would literally not know what to say.
>>
>>28945596
same, these guys are normalfags that came here mistaking /r9k/ for /soc/

Why would that girl be browsing /r9k/? because she wants orbiters of course.
>>
>>28945596
Some people aren't as autistic as you anon.

Robothood isn't determined just by autism or virginity.
>>
>>28945673
it is, exclusively. If you can manage to socialize then you don't belong here and should leave.
>>
>>28945717
Yes, I don't belong here.

Me, the 43-year old man with a failed marriage and a kid to look over, with debts, unemployed, living in a shitty country with parents and a sister that hate and aren't proud of me. Even though I think about suicide every day and have probably a much shittier life than you do, I don't belong here because I had sex a few times with a 4/10 woman who fucked me over and took half of my money.

Yeah, no, fuck off.
>>
I want to sniff Goldie's girl feet
>>
>>28945774
>had a wife
>has a kid
>at some point in his life had sex with someone who loved him

yes, you do not belong here. Fuck off to /soc/
>>
>>28945917
You have much to learn, kiddo.
>>
you think she cares but she doesnt
its just a young girl who wanted attention

you just let your wishes to be precieved as reality
>>
>>28945948
Just because you are "depressed" about your normie problems does not mean you are a robot.

Honestly just fuck off back to facebook grandpa you are not a robot and you will never be.
>>
>>28945981
Just because you're "depressed" about your virgin problems does not mean you are a robot.

Honestly just fuck off back to tinder young'un and you are not a robot and you will never be
>>
you are a narcissistic asshole who is focused on nothing else but their own self destruction. care about someone else and your problems will dissapear
>>
>>28946066
>I'm not smart enough to give an original reply so I just copy what was said before while adding some cringe to it: the post
>>
>>28945152
"when in reality i'm gonna marry an autistic girl"

This is so funny because OP actually believes anyone is going to ever love him
>>
>>28946230
it's funny because he's falling for the marriage meme.
>>
>>28945152
That whore showed up in MY discord
Fuck that bitch
>>
>>28945774
lol you're literally a cuck
Go to reddit and be with your people
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.