[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do y'all think about mister metokur, if you're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: imgres.jpg (12 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
imgres.jpg
12 KB, 225x225
He's been redpilled to hell, that's for sure
>>
Fuck off Jim get back in your iron lung
>>
>>28945019
it's titanium you inbred
>>
>>28944888
I think Jim should go back to making videos and streaming instead of wasting his time on twitter.
I miss him
>>
>bailed on gamergate because they wouldn't do his bidding and attack targets that he selected.

>Abandons his new video channel after a few months

>Spends his time swearing at d-list celebs on twitter and then laughing maniacally when they block him
>>
>>28946088
Don't forget
>Advocates publishing personal information and personal lives of others
>When his le epic fans find out he has an asian gf he throws a shitfit
Dude is a bluepilled cuck
>>
/pol/ belongs on reddit with their circlejerking and snotty authoritarianism
>>
>>28944888
he should stop being a stupid faggot and stream DSP or make videos again.

and maybe stop echoing every single opinion he sees on 4chan, god damn. he was better back in the day before all the stupid 4chan shit got such a tight grip on him.
>>
>Mister Mekotur

Typical perverted White English teacher in Asia. There are literally thousands like him, many of them stream too

I think his Chinese girlfriend had a handle @Chinese_bigdick or something

He bragged how he always motorboated her, I think they got drunk and fucked live on a /pol/ stream once? I remember moaning when I had their stream in the background and was playing some game. That's what caused him to delete his original channel (Internet Aristocrat), I believe

He had good points, but the thing is he just said shit all of us knew or believed in, he just had that made-for-radio voice and enunciation. Basically like a paid voice actor, he attracted people to his content with his voice and presentation. He didn't really present and original or revolutionary view points for the modern Libertarian or Neo-Nazi movements, the two main political branches on /pol/.

Fuck him. At least he made it out of the country and got some slang-eyed poontang know what im sayin
>>
>>28944888
annoying-ass voice
>>
I'm glad that he got doxed and was told to stop doing goobergate videos.
>>
>>28946858
But he's always had a history of creating and deleting accounts.
Last I heard he never actually left and stayed in Minnesota taking care of his depressed Chinese girlfriend.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.