[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Once upon a time, there was a woman who had a faithful dog; so
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 5
File: wolfy.jpg (12 KB, 310x232) Image search: [Google]
wolfy.jpg
12 KB, 310x232
Once upon a time, there was a woman who had a faithful dog; so faithful, that the woman could leave her baby with it and go out to attend other matters. She always returned to find the child soundly asleep with the dog watching over him.
One day the woman left the baby in the hands of the dog and went out shopping. When she returned she discovered a nasty scene. The babies cot was dismantled and his nappies & clothes were torn to shreds with bloodstains all over the bedroom where she left the dog & child. The woman wailed, looking for them both.
Then, she saw the dog emerge from underneath the bed. It was covered with blood and licking its mouth. Without much doubt, she clubbed the dog to death...
As she continued searching for the remains of her child, she beheld another scene. Close to the bed was the baby who, although lying on bare floor, was safe. And under the bed- the carcass of a jackal- torn to pieces in what must have been a fierce battle between it and the dog.
>>
File: 1441665554254.jpg (72 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
1441665554254.jpg
72 KB, 612x612
>>28944125
nice story op
>>
>>28944125
#lolwomen
let's turn this into a woman hate thread, shall we?
>>
File: triggered.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
triggered.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
wan wan...........................you're a hero.............
>>
File: to the river.jpg (547 KB, 956x640) Image search: [Google]
to the river.jpg
547 KB, 956x640
Once upon a time, there was a boy & his grandfather who lived in a village deep in the meadow. Every summer they would trek toward the nearby river to collect food and water. But as the grandfather grew older, he instructed the boy to journey by himself. He insisted that the boy never change the lay of the crops, and to never visit Stone Garden.
One day, the boy followed the trail as usual, but when he reached the rows of corn, he noticed they were not as yellow as they use to be. Without hesitation, he headed North to Stone Garden, to where the wind usually blows. Upon arrival, he found an eagle. He asked the eagle, "why has there been no wind". The eagle said "do not worry. a great wind is on its way". The boy headed back toward the river. But by that time, the crops had died as no one was around to water them. It began to get hotter and hotter, so the boy quickly gathered water for him & his grandfather. When he got home, the boy remained silent. The grandfather said "i know why you worry". the boy said "How?".. the grandfather replied "the Northern eagle told me you visited him and disobeyed my instructions"... the boy said, "Im sorry, your right, the crops starved while I was gone. What do I do.."?.. The grandfather looked at him and said "the great wind carried the Northern eagle here way before you returned, and I grew a new crop in time for harvest"
>>
File: iuno.jpg (185 KB, 728x485) Image search: [Google]
iuno.jpg
185 KB, 728x485
Once upon a time there lived a young boy. Everyday he went to school at exactly 7:00. He always did his school work & always raised his hand.
One day while walking to school, he was stopped by the prettiest girl in his class. She asked him to follow her home... He thought for a second, and decided that it would be okay just this once. They sat outfront in the grass and talked. She asked the boy, "do you like me as more than a friend?", and the boy said maybe... Again she asked "do you like me as more than a friend?"... and the boy said Maybe again... She continued asking the boy the same question, and the boy (worried that she wouldn't like him) kept saying maybe. Eventually she gave up and the boy walked home.
He dreampt about her everyday. He hoped she would just say he liked him, but he was too worried to tell her how he felt. But many years passed and the boy grew older. He met another girl who was just as pretty. Everyday after class she would say, "do you know anyone who likes me as more than a friend", and the boy would say, "im not sure". Everyday she asked the same question and he gave the same response. It occurred to him one day, that he may tell this girl how he feels, so she can know. So the next day the girl asked, "do you know anyone that likes me as more than a friend?", and he said "yes, i like you as more than a friend". She stared at him for a moment, and ran away.
As days passed, the boy would wait outside of school at the same time everyday, in hopes to talk to the girl, but she kept ignoring him. Two weeks later, after class was finished, he saw the girl walking quickly toward her bike. He suddenly stopped her and said, "why do you ignore me now?"... The girl said "..because I never had anyone tell me they like me"... They boy laughed and said, "lets pretend like it never happened, that way you can ask me any question you want without feeling afraid".
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.