[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You've been diagnosed with terminal brain cancer and have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: harakiri.jpg (960 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
harakiri.jpg
960 KB, 1280x1280
You've been diagnosed with terminal brain cancer and have decided to kill yourself.

What is your method of suicide?
>>
Looks like my brain will kill myself for me
Hope it blows the guilt and hopelessness circuits before it does so
>>
Old Age.
I'm not going down without a fight, even if it's hopeless.
I'm stubborn like that.
>>
>>28944031
I'm just gonna assume at this point I have no friends or anyone I love that cares about me.

Death by suicide coaster would be nice
>>
>>28944031
That is such a great fucking album I'm gonna listen to it right now

To answer your question suicide by cops probably, go out trying to assassinate an evil politician or something.
>>
File: 1460758737096.jpg (138 KB, 1024x485) Image search: [Google]
1460758737096.jpg
138 KB, 1024x485
Why kill myself? I'll be dead soon enough anyway, I can go out and rape a bunch of whores and kill people I disagree with politically.
>>
>tfw I don't even have cancer and want to kill myself anyway.
>>
Oh man yeah fuck that, Id just take the brain cancer and ask for dilaudid. I had a patient who had brain cancer in the form of lesions. When he first came in, he was able to talk and could pee on his own. They fucking lobotimized him to remove the lesions and he turned into screaming lunatic. He pissed and shat himself constantly, and when I tried to talk to him, he only repeated the words I said back to me. Yeah no, fuck that. dilaudid and benadryll for me until the brain cancer kills me.
>>
>>28944802
MK Ultra my man.
>>
>>28944031

Kill as many muslims as I can Hotline Miami style.
>>
I buy a one way plane ticket to africa and make friends with a sassy Zimbabwan sidekick and we become a hit squad for an African warlord, complete with musical numbers.
>>
You can cure brain cancer by placing a few drops of frankincense essential oil on your tongue and licking the roof of your mouth twice a day.
>>
File: godbless.gif (60 KB, 500x200) Image search: [Google]
godbless.gif
60 KB, 500x200
>being diagnosed with terminal brain cancer
>not going on a murderous rampage
>not taking out the trash
>not making a difference
>>
I'd kill some peeps. Or slit my wrists.
>>
>>28946244
fuck that. why do I care about the world after I'm gone? Why do I want to go to the trouble and stress of going on a rampage? Just pump me full of some drug that'll put me to sleep and then kill me quietly and painlessly.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.