[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw I ironically called my girl a cock bunny and she liked
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: homer_upset_shocked_face.jpg (13 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
homer_upset_shocked_face.jpg
13 KB, 400x300
>mfw I ironically called my girl a cock bunny and she liked it unironically
>>
>>28943943
>my girl

NORMIES LEAVE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
call her a dick rabbit next time
>>
Millenials will truly be remembered for one thing over all else by history: completely and utterly misusing the word "ironically" until it's true meaning was left forgotten by time.
REEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>28943943
When you find the things they like, push it to the limit and see what you can get them to do when they're turned on enough.
>>
My gf uses /r9k/ and she liked "cock bunny" when it was doj coming up with a stupid nickname but it was ruined for both of us when it turned out it was just pedophile-talk.

There are nicer petnames I guess.
>>
>>28944237
Am drunk may vomit from laugh
>>
>>28943943
Seriously, realizing women like to be treated like shit in bed is a game changer. The first girl I was with i felt comfortable enough to choke in bed got off on it. About 80 percent of the girls Ive slept with love a good hand around their throat when you fucke them.

The last girl I had sex with literally requested I spit in her face and call her a whore while I fucked her...
>>
>>28944513
<3 If you aren't sodomizing a girl while her face is covered in your spit, are you even really having sex?
>>
>>28944294
>turned out it was just pedophile-talk
It's not, though. It was just a pet name, then angry orbiters who didn't like seeing their waifu violated got mad and memed it into oblivion.

>>28944513
>giving someone an endearing but sexual pet name is "treating like shit"
Anon...
>>
File: 1453158769725.jpg (49 KB, 650x427) Image search: [Google]
1453158769725.jpg
49 KB, 650x427
>>28944556
They're so jealous
>>
File: 1463380854748.jpg (71 KB, 640x654) Image search: [Google]
1463380854748.jpg
71 KB, 640x654
>gf found the cock bunny
she's not happy and has called animal services
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.