[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw got my first full time job I'll be working for Coca Cola
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
>tfw got my first full time job

I'll be working for Coca Cola
>>
>>28943923
What exactly are you going to be doing?

Coca Cola is a massive corporation that has dozens of different jobs within it
>>
sucks to be you fag

everyone who knows a shit works for pepsi.
>>
>>28943955
Front line employee, merchandiser
>>
>>28943991
That sucks

Enjoy wageslavery
>>
>>28943991
your only goal in life is now yo get your CDL so you can start driving a route
>>
>>28943923
a models working life revolves around his/her face. An inherently primitive and shallow career

why do we idolise these people, they should be fucking nobodies
>>
>>28943923
Am I the only one that wants to see her BLACKED by numerous niggers ass to mouth style? Would anyone else here at least give it a curious watch even if they don't fap to it?
>>
>>28944077
Because they are genetic perfection and there is nothing more beautiful and perfect in the eye of mankind than perfectly expressed genes

We all wish we had perfect genes and thusly we idolize those who do
>>
>>28944122
yeah but it will never happen because she's already a millionaire from doing dumb puppy faces in front of a camera
>>
>>28943923
W A G E C U C K

A

G

E

C

U

C

K
comentario original
>>
>>28944122
Nah she's too pretty

The girls I like to see get BLACKED are the nasty slutty ones
>>
>>28944133
>genetic perfection

but they aren't. They just fucking aren't, you're implying the only parameter for genetic 'perfection' is your physical appearence

what is intelligence
what is charisma
what is will
what is empathy
what is the ability to influence others

yeah you're a fucking idiot, these qualities are far more valuable to society then a pretty face
>>
>>28944148
She looks like the type of white girl who lives in a 99% white city. She probably would fuck a nigger for the novelty of it
>>
>>28944190
The face is the best indicator of overall genetic fitness

Fuck off you massive sperg
>>
>>28944235
she's from hungary so she's basically a third worlder, yeah i wouldn't be surprised
>>
File: image.jpg (87 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
87 KB, 800x800
>>28944077
A *tip* for you, good sir. Your comment left me, shall we say, "euphoric".
>>
>>28944148
Well of course it would never happen anon.
>>28944156
>Nah she's too pretty
I used to feel this way to at one point. Then I stopped caring about this because I hate most women anyways. Especially very pretty girls like her. Which is why I especially would want to see her getting fucked ass to mouth by many of them.
>>
>>28944306
it's true though, models make all the shit you buy expensive because advertising is fucking expensive.
>>
>>28944310
She has a surprisingly good body for being such a beautiful model.
>>
>>28944122
well, she was orbited by Lewis Hamilton at one point
>>28944156
>>28944522
>barbara palvin
>beautiful
kek
>>28944235
yeah, we're mostly white
>>28944281
*second world (soviet satellite in the eastern bloc)
>>
>>28945087
>barbara palvin
>ugly

Tips fedora
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.