[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are NEETs the new normies? Study shows most young adults liv
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 538543684565497howtofuckamilf.jpg (72 KB, 728x546) Image search: [Google]
538543684565497howtofuckamilf.jpg
72 KB, 728x546
Are NEETs the new normies? Study shows most young adults live with parents over other alternatives, which also coincides with data that less than ever are living(aka having) a spouse.

http://www.pewsocialtrends.org/2016/05/24/for-first-time-in-modern-era-living-with-parents-edges-out-other-living-arrangements-for-18-to-34-year-olds/
>>
And yet most of them wouldn't identify with being a NEET whatsoever and would probably answer that its leaching or something if asked. Just my experience with self righteous coworkers my age desu
>>
bumping cause interested. I've caught a few articles saying something like this. Also, generations are living within the same house again. Grandparents, adults, and their kids, if any.
>>
>>28943446
They're not NEETs if they're working. So to answer your question: no.
>>
>>28943446
No. Your living at home normie isn't a NEET or a hikki. They're usually going to university or employed and living at home to save money.
>>
>>28943524
I'm sure the majority of NEET's are unfamiliar with the term. Doesn't change the fact though. I know peopel who are deluded that they are doing well and fine in life despite being frequently unemployed and with a small pitiful assortment of friends.
>>
>>28943586
"In 2014, only 71% of 18- to 34-year-old men were employed." That leaves 29% of males unemployed, not far from the 32% majority who live at home. That's not accounting the almost assuredly higher amount of unemployed females.
>>
>>28943593
"Employed young men are much less likely to live at home than young men without a job"
Nope. Also taking a few community college classes doesn't negate your NEET status. No degree is the equivalent of no education even in the eyes of employers.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.