[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Asian fembots, do you get along with Hispanic chicks? And vice versa.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3
File: hands.jpg (18 KB, 300x247) Image search: [Google]
hands.jpg
18 KB, 300x247
Asian fembots, do you get along with Hispanic chicks? And vice versa.
>>
I wanna watch Asian and Hispanic chicks have lesbian sex
>>
>>28943376
Me too, that would be so hot
>>
bumping for steamy Asian and Latina lesbian sex
>>
>>28943764
>>28943376
I'm a Hispanic man who would like to have sex with an Asian chick. Is that close enough?
>>
>>28943892
Well I'm also happy for your input, even if it's not exactly what I'm looking for
>>
I sat next to this woman in my macroecon class that I could have sworn was Asian by the looks of her and then I learned her last name is Martinez. I'm race blind.
>>
>>28943989
Filipinos also have Spanish last names usually.
>>
>>28943996
FUCK THE PHILIPPINES!! They can fill up my ass. blox
>>
>>28944178
what is your gripe with them?
>>
>>28944178
whoaa m8, chill

t. flip
>>
>>28943989
She could have been an Asian looking Latina or a Filipina
>>
>>28943892
Asian/hispanic femanon reporting in
>>
>>28945123
cool, which parent is which?

what kind of guys are you into?

what are you mixed with?

(not that guy btw)
>>
>>28943892
I'm a Hispanic guy and I had sex with a Korean/Chinese girl. Yes, it is as awesome as they say. I didn't have to do anything as she came onto me.
>>
>>28943376
I'm a hispanic lesbian and tfw no asian gf
>>
>>28945482
>>28942962
also I've only been close enough with one asian girl, she's japanese. W-we held hands a lot one day and she's really nice to me. She has a much older boyfriend though, and I'm not sure I'm even her friend, I'm too autistic to talk to her enough.
>>
>>28945482
tell me more pls

And I hope you find a qt Asian girl to make Chinexican babieswith
>>
>>28945546
You should try to hang out with her more

maybe she's also a lesbian
>>
>women
>Getting along

They just tolerante each other
Claws come out for Chad
>>
>>28945555
thanks anon I hope so too

I really like cute small asian girls, well, I like cute girls in general, but there's something about asian girls

I don't even like kpop that much, and sometimes I find myself watching their videos hoping they could choke me with their thighs
>>
>>28945685
What kind of Latina are you, and how do you look?

That's very cute of you, hopefully one day you can act out that fantasy (don't take the choking too far, though).

When did you figure out you were a lesbian? My 15 year old sister never really expressed interest in guys and just got a butch haircut out of nowhere, I think she might be batting for your team lol.
>>
>>28945685
oh and have you ever had sex before?
>>
>>28945644
I doubt it, it's normal for girls to be nice and very touchy with each other, so I've learned to not get the wrong idea, you know?
Plus, she seems to be very in love with her boyfriend, but it's kinda creepy cause I seriously thought he was her uncle when I first saw him, but I guess she's really into older asian guys

>>28945724
dominican and people have told me I look kind of middle eastern/indian, but also with latina traits I guess, though I'm quite average and kinda nerdy looking

Thanks anon. Make sure your sister doesn't have a tumblr, she might turn out to be polyjsabnvkdvn trans or whatever, but if she's gay, that's cool

>>28945740
nope, no gf
>>
>>28945834
I understand you don't wanna get the wrong idea, you can apply that to any gender/orientation pairing. But I'm sure there are plenty of lesbian women out there who would like you as more than just a friend.

Nice, I think Dominican chicks are very hot. I bet there's a qt Asian girl out there somewhere who would love to squeeze your butt.

Do you have long hair? Are you out of the closet? And when did you realize you were a lesbian?
>>
File: asdcasdc.gif (475 KB, 359x270) Image search: [Google]
asdcasdc.gif
475 KB, 359x270
>>28945834
Please post your pussy with its bush.

lesbians tend to have the cutest bushes.
>>
>>28946105
seconding this, I'd love to see it
>>
>>28945909
I guess so, anon, I hope I find one of them someday, but not a good idea to let girls know I'm into them because people are very homophobic here and I'm scared

>I bet there's a qt Asian girl out there somewhere who would love to squeeze your butt
this would be the best thing ever

yes
no
>fell in love with a girl
>she ended up breaking my heart
>once in a while get hit on by guys
>realize I have no interest in guys, only a girl could ever make me love someone so much

also I read a lot of yuri and often fantasize about having a romance like the ones I read

>>28946105
y-you first
>>
File: 1462954140842.gif (581 KB, 500x250) Image search: [Google]
1462954140842.gif
581 KB, 500x250
>>28946137
B-but I am a guy, you don't lake boys.

Why would like to see a boy's bush or dicklet?
I know you have a cute bush, seriously lesbian have some of the cutest, I don' know why, I am jealous of girls that have the chance to pet them and fondle them, also caress them, lesbian bush is so cute.
>>
>>28946137
Where do you live where that's the case? Regardless though, I understand coming out takes a lot of courage so I don't blame you if you haven't yet.

Imagine a qt Asian girl squeezing your big Dominican butt in awe and complimenting it

Do you find guys attractive at all? What do you think about penises?
>>
>>28946198
I was hoping you were a girl and that you've seen lesbian vaginas before
I hope I someday get to confirm that lesbians have cute bush

>>28946205
dominican rep

>Do you find guys attractive at all?
in the way that I can say that a guy is good looking, but not that I'm attracted to said guy

What do you think about penises?
I mostly just feel like I don't want to ever touch one
>>
>>28946380
Yes we can confirm if you post bush,.
Maybe other lesbian will jump into this thread.

post cute lesbian bush.
>>
>>28946380
Oh okay, yeah I have to imagine LGBT isn't as accepted there as in the states, although it's way more accepted than in Jamaica.

Do you even see a lot of Asian girls in the Dominican Republic? And your English is perfect so I'm guessing you lived in the states before.

Do you have a big ass and boobs?
>>
I want to see a qt Latina bush
>>
>>28945482
>lesbian
Into the trash with your spic degeneracy
>>
>>28945685
>tfw I know a 5'3 flat Korean/white 10/10 qt lesbian
You'll never have her hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahaha
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.