[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>34 year old guy is dating my younger sister (she's 24)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: 1463279130697.jpg (146 KB, 768x964) Image search: [Google]
1463279130697.jpg
146 KB, 768x964
>34 year old guy is dating my younger sister (she's 24)
>He has two ex-wives who are both now single mothers raising his kids
>He has 3 kids from them that he doesn't bother to see, doesn't pay child support
>Keeps joking about how he's going to impregnate my sister in front of my parents
>They smile and laugh with him
What the fuck is wrong with normies?
>>
This guy is a chad and probably cooler and smarter than you
>>
How come its cool for 34 year olds to date 24 year old girls, but me a 25 year old I'm not allowed to date 15 year old girls? What the hell man? They say things like "oh he only wants one thing, sex", well what do you think a 15 or 16 year old boyfriend she would get wants? At least I have a car, a job, a place to live, shit going for me ya know?
>>
are your family poor degenerates or something? what's the guy like? stereotypical thug chad or what?
>>
>>28942520
He's not really a thug, just a sort of tough guy ex-squaddie who works as a mechanic now. I don't think he gets into fights, but he could beat up people if he wanted to. My family is middle class, my dad is a middle manager.
>>
>>28942623

so i take it your family are just morons then.
>>
File: 1425415297328.jpg (647 KB, 1500x1250) Image search: [Google]
1425415297328.jpg
647 KB, 1500x1250
>>28942509
26 year old virgin here.
For serious mang.

I have the same level of sex knowledge/dating expertise as 16 year olds, yet I'd likely get stoned to death if I tried to date one.
>>
Got a sauce my nigger?
>>
>>28942438
>>They smile and laugh with him
>What the fuck is wrong with normies
they want grandkids and are probably happy she's not fucking a nigger.
>>
>>28942859

did you not read the rest of OPs post, you dumb fuck?

the guy behaves exactly like a fucking nigger
>>
>>28942859

>He has two ex-wives who are both now single mothers raising his kids
>He has 3 kids from them that he doesn't bother to see, doesn't pay child support

sounds like niggerish behavior to me.
>>
>>28942880
>fell for the "just act white" meme
Its all genes my dude. I don't care if he's the brightest nigger in the universe, it has nigger genes and its garbage. That's how all white people think.

Nigger acceptance is a nihilistic self destructive disorder, self self mutilation.
>>
>>28942438
how did you let this happen? Don't you have any influence as the older sibling?
>>
>>28942438
*BRRRRRRRRRPT BRAP BRAP BRAP*

oh sorry anon

*phbbbbbBBBBBBT SPLAT*
>>
>>28942916

you sound really dumb my friend.

>its all genes my dude.

objectively false. how come plenty of white people behave like niggers then? do you actually go outside?

>I don't care if he's the brightest nigger in the universe, it has nigger genes and its garbage.

i agree some what.

>That's how all white people think.

no it's not. are you autistic? you do realize people have thoughts that aren't your own, right? Lmao.

>Nigger acceptance is a nihilistic self destructive disorder, self self mutilation.

nice buzzwords.
>>
>Be 19
>no girl wants to date me cause im too young

This has happened with three girls who were all 1-4 years older than me

Reeeeeeeee
I cant even find girls my age or younger because they are in fucking highschool or riding the cock carosel in college
>>
>>28942438
>doesn't pay child support

nah everyone has to pay child support like it or not the government just goes after the tax payers and makes them pay child support.
>>
>>28942916

underage b&

go back to /b/ and /pol/, kid.
>>
>>28942916

>he fell for the white people are pure and innocent meme

you'd let your daughter date an abusive degenerate male as long as he was white?

what kind of dumb fuck logic is that

i wouldn't want my daughter race mix either but that's just stupid.
>>
>>28942977
Find a girl when you're older, aka 22 then date 19 year olds. That's how its supposed to go retard.
>>
>>28942438
Dude, he is going to get her pregnant and then leave her to raise his child.
>>
>>28942438
Your parents are having grandbaby fever and don't care how their daughter gets pregnant.

Please smack their shit up until they come around to reality again.
>>
>>28942789
A relationship/dating is not just about sex. Your perverted logic is flawed.
>>
>>28942880
OP here, he's white.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.