[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are there so many single men but so few single girls? h
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 5
File: alexander layko.jpg (85 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
alexander layko.jpg
85 KB, 1024x768
Why are there so many single men but so few single girls?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1qGKD4zfsw
>>
>>28942280

tl;dr harems, cheating boyfriends, and polygamy.
>>
>>28942280

stop promoting your shitty youtube channel alex
>>
>single girls

there's plenty of them but they also happen to be moms.
>>
girls need a man to survive. It's always been that way.
>>
>>28942280

Kys no one gives a shit about you here

stop posting your videos here you faggot, you are worse than a tripfag.
>>
>>28942280
there is this whole system shit where guys are just fucked in gernral
but here is a shot answer
>girls judge guys harsher than guys judging girls
>the dating system is set for girls because guys askin girls in a societal norm but the other way around isn't common but will likely end out with the results of a yes from a guy

if I find the pics Ill post them
>>
>>28942280

A lot of reasons. Mainly because they're more in demand than we are and we have to do all pursuing, so that puts them in a comfy position of sitting there doing nothing while being offered everything.

Do the math. You have 4 guys going after 1 girl. She only dates one of them. Boom, 3 single guys and 1 non-single girl.

While we are on the subject, this is one of my biggest problems with dating is availability. It's hard to meet cute girls, even rarer to meet cute girls who are single. I meet so many girls who seem like they're into me or could be but nope. Some other fucking guy is there preventing it from happening.
>>
>Men use dating websites more than women so it must mean their more single men

Jesus Christ, who raised this kid? Believe what you want but the reality is that joining a dating website is an act of desperation, it's a declaration pointing out saying I failed in the real world. And that's fine, a few of us aren't meant for that. Thing is men are quicker to accept this notion and we're generally far more hornier so we exercise any outlets we can to satisfy ourselves. That's why more guys are online.

I don't doubt women are cheating whores but I'd work on better justifying my statements.
>>
ELLIOT #2 LES FUCKIN DO THIS

kent was our best hope, but i dont even know if hes still making videos..
>>
>>28942280
alex, i'm unsubbing unless you make a new vid that's at least 2 minutes long
>>
>>28942280
Men have realized that they do not need a woman to be happy.
Women on the other hand are condition to want children and as a result try harder to gain the means to get a child.
>>
>>28942280
>Capitalism and Stranger danger correlate into there being so few single girls.
I am pleased by this.
This has brought me joy.
>>
File: mapping_singles.png (151 KB, 600x441) Image search: [Google]
mapping_singles.png
151 KB, 600x441
there aren't

that idea is absurd
>>
>>28943109
But what about the other girls that the 3 guys who didn't get that 1 girl aren't paying attention to?

Are they below 8/10? Are they 10 lbs overweight? Are they "too boring"?
>>
>>28944626
The top guy fucks them on the side.
>>
He kind of reminds me of the supreme gentleman, sitting in his car, angrily talking about how women don't want to date him.
>>
>>28944604
Notice there are more single women where the blacks live.

Coincidence? I think not.

Black single mothers, it is clear.
>>
Females do not have to try very hard to find a mate, all they have to do is sit there and take resources and dick. A man has to amass resources and be genetically appealing for a female to want to mate with him.
>>
>>28944692
you could do the same correlation with simple poverty.
>>
>>28942280
>trying to be new eggy
>>
>>28944739
That's because poverty will involve a lot of niggers, dumb ass.
>>
the car is stopped. the autist left his seat belt on.
>>
>>28944819
Do does deaf grapes in his sog gimmieteen

EGGOS EGGOS EGGOS

GIMMIETEEN!
>>
>>28942280
>all a woman has to do is spread her legs
>a guy has to work out, have a good paying job, be tall, have a attractive face, have a good personality, and please her in everything he does

Yeah women have it so rough.
>>
>>28942280
do you really have to ask this wtf do you think?
>>
File: singlemothers.jpg (39 KB, 450x279) Image search: [Google]
singlemothers.jpg
39 KB, 450x279
There are tons of single women. It's just that they're all fat, single mothers, or both.
>>
Yo is this nigga gon be the next elliot?
Callin it right now
>>
>>28942280
either this fag is trollin or has full blown 'tismo to make him self look like a faggot on yt.
>>
why isn't this guy already locked up?
>>
>>28945086
youre too late nigga, thats all ready been said. elliot was a supreme gentleman, this fag looks like an anime watching degenerate.
>>
why isn't this guy already locked up? he is fucking dangerous. to me he is the same level as a extreme jihadist.
>>
>>28944626
>>28944660

Yeah pretty much what this other anon said. It just works out to where women get more attention. Who would of thought a gender that does nothing but manipulate the other gender into doing it's bidding would end up with a sexual selection system that caters exclusively to her?
>>
File: 1423418535079.jpg (83 KB, 1192x333) Image search: [Google]
1423418535079.jpg
83 KB, 1192x333
>>28945189
already reported this degenerate to the authorities.
>>
There aren't more single men, women are just okay with being single because it doesn't deprive them of socializing and physical intimacy
>>
>>28945150
> implying those two things are not one and the same
>>
He doesn't even fully consider all the variables to the problem.

>so few listings of women seeking men on craigslist
women don't have to look for men because men are already expected to initiate relationships. the ones who go to dating websites either don't have time, are absolutely horrible to date, or don't get out much to get hit on.
>harams
he automatically assumes that all women are owned by a minority of males instead of trying to come up with a reason why he doesn't PERSONALLY meet single women.
>at 2:00, he says that women's boyfriends just want to use them to have sex with them
considering the fact that he's a male, he's also making the statement that if he was dating them, he would also just be using them
>then immediately starts self-deprication
nothing more attractive than someone who knows they're gross and obviously does nothing to change their social perception when they're COMPLAINING ABOUT HOW THEY'RE SOCIALLY PERCEIVED.
>20% of men have 80% of women
>"it's not right, it wasn't like this, it hasn't always been like this, this is something new"
not only do his percentages no correlate to one another (which is seems like he was doing), he makes a bold claim about the past without presenting his argument.
>blames capitalism
I'm going to run out of space to talk about this guy. He needs to present his argument as to WHY capitalism causes "the top 20% of men" to have "80% of women"
>starts talking about how alone he is
He needs to reach out personally to people instead of posting videos on the internet hoping a friend will pop out of the sky.
>assumes smalltalk is bad
The alternative is being completely open & relationships don't work that way. If he gains trust from another person, then he will eventually have someone he can openly talk about these things with, but you don't start having controversial conversations with someone new unless you already knew them in the first place. Smalltalk is lvl 1

At 0:30, 1:05, 2:28 he stutters. He's socially inept.
>>
>>28943014

which is why so many girls live with bums who leech off of them because they're "so cute".
>>
>>28945070

and they're unwilling to settle with an ugly beta creep. they're hoping for an alpha zyzz chad normie until the bitter end.
>>
>>28945640
>I'm going to run out of space to talk about this guy. He needs to present his argument as to WHY capitalism causes "the top 20% of men" to have "80% of women"

In a sense, he's not wrong. But if you watch his video its pretty obvious he's doing a poor job at regurgitating what he's read on /r9k/ and /pol/.

Lets say we have two markets, and two kinds of people, like that French movie image that gets post a lot of times says.

You have the monetary market, and the sexual market.
Our monetary market is heavily regulated, taxed, has welfare, government jobs, and all the sort of things that bog it down to make it fair for the have nots.

Then we have the sexual market, which was thrown wide open in the 60s, a real free market of sex, with regulations being so little as to be the equal of "no child labor and its fair game"
Even then, these child sex laws are only enforced one way, in the way that creates a larger pool of men and a smaller pool of women.

So there are men who cant compete in the monetary market but can make it in the sexual one, and with the woman's vote being open, they shifed to "bix nood gimme dat money" and also freed up the pussy market.

In a fair society, pussy would be taxed and regulated, insane taxes on people with one pussy with a really highly appraised value and all that. The fact that we don't tax pussy but tax the work of our labor, shows how twisted the market is.

You want full sexual liberation? fine, but I want full monetary liberation too. Its unfair to be fucked over in the market I can compete in with taxes, and in the market they can compete in, they let it be open with no safety net for me.
>>
this troll needs to be doxxed
>>
>>28943014
They don't live with men you dip!
Why do you think there's so many single mothers out there? You think 6-8 women are going to be living together with their man? The whole world isn't muslim, anon.
>>
>>28942280
>WAAAAAH, I AM AN UNDERMENSCH AND WOMEN DON'T LIEK MMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!1111!!!!!!!!!!
Wow, literally /r9k/
>>
>>28946637

he pretty much freely gives out all his personal information all over the internet. theres not really anything to dox.
>>
>>28946881
>guy goes on a murder rampage because of an uneven distribution of women, men start to kill each other now that 1 woman 1 man isn't guaranteed anymore
>"wahhh its not fair he has to follow the arbitrary rules that have been put in place to benefit me and fuck him over!"

You cant win this one. Sexual liberation is destabilizing society, and that is why Muslims will take over the west, with their structured and strong family units and high birth rates.
>>
>>28946958

with the amount of men in prison the male to female ratio is like 1:4 which makes chad's harem even more disgusting. women OUTNUMBER MEN.
>>
>>28947057
blacks don't count. No one wants to date a sheboon. The white population is shrinking, easy as that. Chad is being greedy, and his harem is LITERALLY killing the white race, because he wont let women of breeding age to free to have children with other men.
>>
It's because of demographics. Normies and the MSM push this idea that men and women are about equal in number. At birth, there are more boys born than girls by about 5 %, but that's not the whole story.

Here are the population statistics in the USA by age.

Age structure: 0-14 years: 19.4% (male 31,580,349/female 30,221,106)
15-24 years: 13.7% (male 22,436,057/female 21,321,861)
25-54 years: 39.9% (male 63,452,792/female 63,671,631)
55-64 years: 12.6% (male 19,309,019/female 20,720,284)
65 years and over: 14.5% (male 20,304,644/female 25,874,360) (2014 est.)

http://www.indexmundi.com/united_states/age_structure.html

So for those between 15 to 24, there are 1.1 MILLION more males than females.

These figures likely underestimate the imbalance. Single men are the largest undercounted demographic in a census. For example, single men are more likely to be away for work when the census is conducted.

It doesn't count temporary migrants and illegal immigrants. Both of these groups are majority male.

The "surplus" males in slightly older age groups are also hitting on girls our age, making the imbalance at our age worse.

The most important thing to consider is that dating happens at the margins. Let's say there are 110 men to 100 women at our age. That's only a 10 % imbalance.

If 60 of the women are in a relationship with 60 men of our age and a further 15 women are in a relationship with older men, that leaves 50 men to 25 women. So that 10 % imbalance means there are TWICE as many single males at our age than single women.
>>
>>28947344
so the reason for the imbalance is immigration and female mortality/male birthing.

Build. Wall.
>>
he reminds me of the band Chevelle.
>>
>>28945222
why..for being lonely?

kys
>>
>>28945222
Good, I don't want another Elliot!
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.