[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else completely nice to outcasts?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3
File: 1455596594836.jpg (63 KB, 800x535) Image search: [Google]
1455596594836.jpg
63 KB, 800x535
When I'm with a normie I don't really give a shit, I'm uninterested, I don't put a slightest amount of energy into keeping them entertained. They stay, they go, it's all the same to me.

But the moment I'm with some kind of an outcast, homeless person, drug addict, dealer, criminal - I get ultra emphatic and I talk with them a lot and develop some mutual understanding.

I don't know why, it's just that I have a weak spot for lost causes.
Any similar people here?
>>
>>28942237
Are you one yourself? Or a loner? I agree though, these people usually have more interesting stories than those who live in a straight and narrow, in between the lines life because of the ways they had to survive showcase the human spirit.
You say criminal, but I hope you don't mean niggers and stoners.
>>
>>28942237
I can't feel anything positive for certain kinds of degenerates, but humble weaklings and loners who are just trying to get by I have a soft spot for
>>
File: 1463533667090.jpg (126 KB, 911x615) Image search: [Google]
1463533667090.jpg
126 KB, 911x615
>>28942237
>Any similar people here?
I'm a friend to robots like I'm a friend to animals. They're karmically innocent. Even if they're a little fucked up, or lash out or try to undermine themselves, I'm full of understanding.
>>
>>28942343
I'm more of a successful loner. In terms of career and life choices, so far I've been doing pretty well. I take a line of speed and a blotter of acid here and there like everyone, but I don't have a problem.
>>
File: 1434524755227.jpg (219 KB, 1134x1001) Image search: [Google]
1434524755227.jpg
219 KB, 1134x1001
>>28942237
If you're not kind to your own stock, you really aren't worth much of a person. So of course I'm more empathetic and personable with outcasts.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.