[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does tittyfucking feel like?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1299209793621.jpg (134 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
1299209793621.jpg
134 KB, 1200x800
What does tittyfucking feel like?
>>
>>28942126
According to Forum Posts I've read, not good, but once you lube it up, fucking amazing. I have literally wanted to try it since I was like 3. It's one of the few things preventing me from killing myself.
>>
Feels stupid as fuck, zero pleasure.

yes I am circumcised
>>
sorta dull.., the dullest of all the holes
>>
It's a good excuse to get really into it and rub your balls on her face, and it's only a short movement away from getting her tongue up your ass. The titfucking itself is kinda nice I guess if you find yourself a girl who will say filthy things while you do it.
>>
>>28942126
>>28942144
Agree with cut roboto here, no pleasure. Boobs are too soft to apply any actual pressure/friction to the benis, so it's nothing.

no I do not have the jew dick
>>
like rubbing ur dik between 2 or more titties
>>
>>28942126
I only do it when my gf is on her period and I'm super horny and will cum fast. It can irritate ur dick skin if u dont use a lot of lube or spit. The nice part is nutting on her face.
>>
>>28942218
>when my girlfriend is on her period

That's what anal's for, dumbass
>>
>>28942144
Felt pretty all right to me, fun. Maybe that'd be different if I were cut.
>>
>>28942144
also cut
it's fucking great
you have to hold them together tight
make her hold them really tight
as tight as she possibly can
then it's the best
my favorite with one girl

keep in mind they can take a lot of abuse. they don't bruise anything like normal tissue.
>>
I'm cut. It's sort of odd, sometimes it feels like I'm just about to cum when I fuck them but other times I can't get it to wrap around right and it doesn't feel like anything.

Hers are only big enough for me to fuck if she's on top or on her knees, though.

I want to figure out how to make it feel good though because cumming on her face with my cock wrapped in titties sounds fantastic.

Maybe moreso if she were lactating, but that will need to wait a few years?
>>
>>28942126
Honestly I think it's overrated. People here always talk about how pussy sex is overrated but that's not true. A titty fuck is pretty nice ESPECIALLY when they use their mouth on the head of your cock while you titttyfug them
>>
>>28942596
>A titty fuck is pretty nice ESPECIALLY when they use their mouth on the head of your cock while you titttyfug them

>implying anyone here has a cock big enough for that
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.