[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Beta Victory Stories
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: Smug Harold.png (278 KB, 796x799) Image search: [Google]
Smug Harold.png
278 KB, 796x799
Stories where betas manage to get the upper hand.

>Back in high school
>I was still the beta virgin I am today
>But I was not alone, as there were many betas in my school.
>Senior Class consistency was 15% Chads/Stacys, 35% beta, and 50% generic normies.
>Homecoming approaches
>King and Queen are going to be a Chad and Stacy like they were all the times before.
>Slips of paper are given to all students with the names of all the Seniors.
>Top 5 males and females with the highest votes will move on to the main election. But the results are not known until they are announced at the Homecoming basketball game.
>See all the Chads guessing which one of their numbers will fill the role of King.
>I throw my ballot away thinking it doesn't matter anyway.
>It was going to be just the usual turnout, or so I thought.
>Beta friend at lunch tells me that he voted for me.
>Thank him for the action but tell him it doesn't matter.
>He shrugs and informs me that a bunch of the beta guys had been voting for me.
>I'm surprised at this news. But I figure he's just pulling my leg.
>Next week the final 5 names of the males are out.
>I'm on the damned thing.
>Normies have decided to vote for me.
>They're saying things like: "Yeah. He's a nice guy." "Why not?" "He did save my ass on that group project."
>I've upset the Chads
>Chads start talking me down, but they forget that I'm the super shy straight A guy with a sterling reputation.
>Their insult backfire on them and hurt their reputation.
>Betas decided I have a chance now.
>Group of betas that are good friends with me decide to invade to invade the Chad homeland.
>We sit together and people-watch and secretly mock normies, and the screaming Mr. and Mrs. Chad for their spawn out on the basketball court.
>It's half-time now.
>I go to the side and line up behind the sweat drenched Chads in their jerseys.
>Our names are called and we walk out to the center of the court.
>"AND OUR HOMECOMING KING IS... ANON!!!"
>>
Cont.

>I am in utter disbelief and stand there autistically and point questionably to myself.
>Vice Principal smiles and jerk's his head to walk forward and stand in front of the Chads.
>"AND OUR HOMECOMING QUEEN IS... HEAD CHAD'S GIRLFRIEND"
>I uncontrollably smile and turn back to stare at the head Chad as he stares at me. For the first time in his life, completely powerless to the events unfurling around him.
>It was customary for King to pose with his arm around the Queen for the yearbook picture.
>"Do you want to put your arm around me, Anon?"
>Now despite being elected to become the most popular student of my class I still am greatly uncomfortable about talking, an even more, touching women.
>I decided I'll play this off as showing mercy to the head Chad
>"No thanks. I'm good," I respond to her while she shrugs her shoulders and smiles for the picture.
>When we're done I lock eyes with head Chad and nod.
>He nods back with understanding his loss, but happy I didn't stoop to his level and touch his girl.
>I and the other Betas left after that. But apparently the Chads did manage to win their game despite their loss to me.
>I didn't go to the normie dance though.
>I went home and played Age of Empires.
>Turns out it is unheard of for the King to skip out on the dance.
>I gain a mysterious reputation as a result.
>tfw they never realized I just went home and created a scenario where the Saxons defeat the Normans to commemorate the event rather than attend a silly dance.
>>
>>28942059
10/10 would vote again
>>
>>28942059
how was the rest of the year though
>>
>>28942294
One of the best years of my life.
We managed to get my gay beta friend to be prom King. He easily secured the entire female population as he filled the role of "the gay best friend" really well.
He pissed the Chads off more than I did. Mainly because he was gay.
>>
>>28942493
nice job... not only did the beta win, he won so hard his gay friend won too
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.