[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to die /r9k/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: feels meme.png (516 KB, 680x418) Image search: [Google]
feels meme.png
516 KB, 680x418
I just want to die /r9k/ my life has been going to shit for a long time now i have not seen my gf since March this year because her parents will not let her see me i also have been struggling to find a job i have been at interview after interview but no place wants to hire me therapy isn't helping much ether & i usually just sleep all day now because i am so depressed i am thinking about an heroing you guys i can not think of any other way to stop my pain unless you guys have any ideas??.
>>
No op dont do it no.
>>
>>28941669
Why're you posting about it? This isn't your personal blog.
>>
>>28941918
You are right about that but 4chan is where i feel welcomed & is the one place where i can call home on the internet & /r9k/ is a good place for me & all of us to vent our feels.
>>
>>28942037
these fucking run on sentences
>>
why dont u do heroin with your girl? okay, first you sneak her out of her back window, she has to slide down the grappling vine-that shimmers in the moonlight.. go downtown find wat will probably be a skinny guy, ask him for some dope... continue the night be doing tons of drugs together, sound good?
>>
>>28942100
Not into that kind of stuff anon but thanks for the suggestion.
>>
>has had a gf
>still bitches here

Shut the fuck up, OP. Go ahead and kill yourself you fucking faggot.
>>
>>28942267
why dont yous shoplift a 711 together? okay what you do is you walk 6 blocks downtown and find a few bags lying around or empty one from the trash. then stuff it in both your pockets with her, and leave let the opening hang out of your pockets. than run into the 711 and start pushing everything on the shelves into your pocckets... 2 blocks away, there will probably be a skinny guy so throw a tantrum fit and say that guy is trying to rape me, then blame it all on him, sound good?
>>
>>28942309
> Get out Normie you are not welcomed here.
>>
File: Laughing-Frog-Meme-07.jpg (25 KB, 400x386) Image search: [Google]
Laughing-Frog-Meme-07.jpg
25 KB, 400x386
>>28942377
Hhhhhhaaaa That actually sounds fun XDXD.
>>
IeII
>>
I would hope you do not do it.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.