[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who self-development here? Shit really does work.. I went from
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: ROBBINS-jumbo.jpg (141 KB, 1024x956) Image search: [Google]
ROBBINS-jumbo.jpg
141 KB, 1024x956
Who self-development here? Shit really does work.. I went from being stuck in my parents house afraid to go outside, 23 year old virgin living in a room filled with anime and three dakimakura in my bed with almost no space for myself to sleep. I was fapping to my waifus and crying at the same time because everyone on 4chan would shit talk each others waifus.

Now I'm 26 and I just banged my third girl, I have a few friends, a truck, live on my own, and I got a fun full-time job making $13 an hour. It's crazy how much my life changed, it's like a psychedelic experience or virtual reality. I still have nothing to do and prefer being alone and usually don't have anyone to talk to so I still come here often.

You really have to open your mind up to the possibilities and be prepared to work for it. I was ready to give up and kill myself a year ago or try to get disability for the rest of my life.

The more you visualize the things that you want and the clearer you can visualize them the more you can have them. The best life I envisioned for myself three years ago is the one I have now. Almost everything I wanted became possible, and now I can step it up even further and visualize what it's going to be like to have more friends, a big social circle, see multiple girls and hang out with girls whenever I want, go out whenever I want and do whatever I want.

Please share whatever experiences you have with self-development, therapy, drugs, whatever. We'll all make it.
>>
Just to add five years ago I thought this stuff was all bullshit and just a scam to get your money, well it's all available on youtube and I haven't paid a god damn penny to any of these self-help gurus, stole all their vids and books from torrents or scribd. You can't really force anyone to get into this, when the time is right you'll discover it on your own.

What I'm really looking for now is a way to channel my energy and project the kind of energy I want to other people but I'm at a loss.. it still feels to woo-woo for me. But somehow I feel energy is the key.
>>
So what is your secret? Because I'm 25 and ready to end it. No seriously I am, like I can't go on much longer like this. I'm either going to end it or take the 2k I have saved up, get in my car and just go. Somewhere.
>>
>>28941626
people only spend there time here because they don't want to improve their situation yet...... you could be doing shit right now to improve your own life but you're not.. hmmmm.
>>
did you finish college OP? because i'm 28 and I don't see any possible option anymore other than wagecucking myself
>>
been suffering from anxiety for years, tried all techniques and medications and nothing worked
lost most of my friends and it ruined what supposed to be my best years.
working towards being an artist since i have plenty of free time but im only starting to climb up the hole and its too fucking slow.
basically some of them that happened to me i deserved, but most as of 90% i didn't deserve at all and it ruined my life
been with a therapist for quite a while and her rates are insane, at the end of the year they gonna cut my welfare too and i wouldn't be able to afford it.
anxiety is getting worse overtime and its degrading me physically as well.
there is no fighting it or shutting it down because its a natural mechanism of the body, also if you get on drugs you will basically be too sedated to be productive anyways
>>
Tell us your process then OP
>>
>>28941674
omg anon

I wanna do the exact same thing and I'm pretty much the same situation except I'm a few years younger, I have 3k, and a bike instead of a car
>>
Daily reminder that you can do everything right, work your ass off, and have all the necessary components for success, but still fail because randomness is a natural part of life and there are always more losers than winners.

You are not guaranteed anything. There is no sure way to win. There are only sure ways to lose.
>>
You wrote all that shit and don't even tell us how you did it? The fuck man?
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.