[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey what's up /r9k/ I know this is not the best place to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: marge.gif (940 KB, 283x189) Image search: [Google]
marge.gif
940 KB, 283x189
Hey what's up /r9k/ I know this is not the best place to ask but what is the most effective fighting style for brawling in the streets I got mugged yesterday by some niggers I managed to flock them off with a pipe breaking the nose of one and later break the teeth of another but I got charged with violence so now I want to know how to beat up guys without making it look like it.
>>
Fighting has nothing to do with physical capacity. It's about how far you are willing to go.
>>
Boxing, kickboxing, or muay thai. You want striking power and you don't want to be on the ground in a street fight.
>>
File: MrSparkleMKwpackage.jpg (383 KB, 587x720) Image search: [Google]
MrSparkleMKwpackage.jpg
383 KB, 587x720
The most effective thing anyone can do to make getting mugged much less likely is to ONLY live around white people.

Anyway, get a fucking gun, OP. Alternatively, judo is very effective for street brawling because you're throwing people into concrete and brick structures.

Above all else, avoid niggers and spics like the plague, because that's what they basically are.
>>
>>28941504
Krav Maga for multiple opponents
Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu for one opponent

Also source on that gif
>>
Getting a gun
>>
1 word: Katana
>>
>>28941504
A bar stool.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.