[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
blackbros, instead of complaining about no gf, why not get an
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 8
blackbros, instead of complaining about no gf, why not get an asian gf, what's your excuse?
>>
File: Disapproval.png (824 KB, 1688x518) Image search: [Google]
Disapproval.png
824 KB, 1688x518
>mfw people fall for the female asian + black guy meme
>>
>>28941482
because there are none avalible in my area
also isn't there that whole asian hate/are scared of black people?
>>
>>28941498
that's not entirely true, just find a westernized one or try to talk to one from overseas and educate her a bit, chances are there are a few interested in western culture and are more easy to convince
>>
>>28941597
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xq-I0JRhvt4 this says convincing them ain't that easy
>>
from what ive seen most asian women prefer their own kind
a couple will go for white men
and an even smaller minority for blacks
by going for asians id only make the pool much smaller

why bother?
>>
>>28941482
Why do their faces always seem mad
>>
>>28941482
Why do niggers feel the need to ruin the bloodlines of superior races and cultures? Cant you creatures focus on improving your own kind?
>>
wot asian culture is the legit worst culture to go for if you're a blacky.

you'd wanna go for fuckin .. i dunno .. most cultures associate black skin with being worse.

asian cultures are like the #1 believers of this too black people are like a jew circa 1939

whites probably the most accepting but there's no advantage to being black, if you believe most dating studies its still a disadvantage even.
>>
I DO NOT KNOW HOW
>>
>>28941963
Go away. Nobody asked for your racist opinion.

For anybody that wants to talk shit, if you're not him don't respond to me.
>>
>>28941966
What's up with asians thinking that anyways? It's not like they had history with blacks
>>
>>28942053
White people putting in a bad word and black people acting ignorant globally. Maybe not UK blacks, but the ones in America and poor African nations.
>>
>>28942053
chinese get to know blacks quite well
and many societies consider very pale skin to be beautiful
>>
>>28942053

asian cultures are homogenous as fuck

and for many decades all were incredibly nationalistic and isolationist.

they dislike anybody who isn't them.

they only like whites because they associate it with the movies, money, and success.
>>
>>28942053

asians are racist as fuck, and being black is as different as you can possibly be from asian
>>
>>28941482

Why would blacks settle for an Asian when they can just get a white girl easy?
>>
>>28942154
>>28942154
Because Asian girls are way better than white girls. I'm not talking about westernized Asians either.
>>
>>28942053

Asians idolize whites because whites not only look the best physically, they also dominated the world and brought about wonderful technological change. It's a mix of jealousy, astonishment, and worship. They respect their enemies that are equal or greater than themselves.

Dosent matter much now though. Whites are looked at with disgust today and are thought to be fading from the world, both political/economically and physically. Asians think whites won't exist in a few centuries.

>>28942084

Most Asians never see any real life blacks and only know of them through the media. And what do they see? Niggers acting like ghetto criminals and being proud of it and then hearing and seeing blacks commit a lot of crime.
>>
>>28942053

if I was black I'd stay outta asia/russia.

You think the south is bad, but people in Russia will legit beat you the fuck down in the street if you're not white JUST cause you're black.

Asians view you as a walking minstrel show, like an ape at the zoo.
>>
>>28941963
ken-sama pls go
>>
>>28942053
Most of them actually aren't like that, even though /pol/ weebs wish it were true

Although there is ignorance towards black people in China and Korea, there are plenty of people throughout East Asia who have no problem with black people and will even socialize with them and date them.

Here in NYC there are plenty of Asian chicks with black guys, however I'm guessing most of the Asian chicks are American born.
>>
>>28942154
>2016
>being black
>dating one of the worst race of women second only to black women
>>
>>28942351

> however I'm guessing most of the Asian chicks are American born.

that's not what anybody is talking about.

we're not talking about american born westernized asians who only know America culture.

we're talking about the dominant culture of all of Asia, not the beliefs of Americans w/ Asian genetics.
>>
>>28942053
>white skin = official/rich
>dark skin = poorfag farmer
>>
>>28942285
Don't nips like blacks in Okinawa?
>>
>>28942424
Plenty of black guys go to Japan and have a good experience, that much I know
>>28942401
Well the average person in the US will deal mostly with Americanized Asians. I think regardless of race, you're way more likely to have a meaningful relationship with a US born Asian chick if you're American yourself.
>>28942416
That's exaggerated, wealthy Asians (males at least) still look brown to me.
>>
>>28942351

I live out on Long Island, near the border of Queens and Nassau Country and all my friends are black.

Not a single one of them has any problem picking up women of any race. They all plow through dozens of women of all races, and I have to assume it's because they are black. The type of women they get really like black culture, drugs, and partying. My best friend is currently dating a Korean woman and her parents hate his guts. They are always going out with a woman. And they are usually 7/10 and above.

I'm a 25 year old white guy that's a KHV. Just no chance for an average white guy. Blacks have pop culture on their side.
>>
Do Chinese and Japanese chicks have stinky feet?
>>
File: 1464325222224.png (773 KB, 680x684) Image search: [Google]
1464325222224.png
773 KB, 680x684
>>28941482
I'm pretty ugly and I don't have a good income yet. Also asian women on average seem to vastly prefer either their own men or white men
Middle Aged asians are pretty nice tho. They often compliment me or point out how conservative I am.
>>
>>28942525
Dude I live around there too, 10 minutes away from the Queens border in Baldwin. There aren't that many Asians where I live, but the ones I have known seem to have no problem with black people.

And black dudes seem to be pretty alpha, I think they can get girls because they're confident.
>>
I got nothing against black bros, but I seriously have never in my life except once seen an asian with a black guy. And she was a gutter ass cambodian/vietnamese jungle asian that sounded black, acted black, did everything black basically was raised around black females and shit.

but don't feel too bad, asian girls are supposed to love us white guys yet I don't get any attention from them either and I'm 6ft, have blond hair, green eyes, thin basically everything they're supposed to go for.
>>
>>28942600
Jungle Asian chicks are hotter though
>>
>>28942585

Yeah, Valley stream here. Literally on the border of LI and Queens by the city line.

It's not really confidence, people automatically think blacks are cool because of pop culture and treat them differently. You have to prove you're cool and attractive if you're white by being funny and talkative, but a black guy is assumed cool because he's black.

There's also white flight happening pretty bad in Valley Stream. I'm like the only white family left in my area.
>>
>>28942674
Valley Stream is actually very mixed, but it's definitely majority minority. Still a lot of white people left if I'm not mistaken.

My town is similar however there are less Asians here.

I maintain that black people are more confident, black dudes are always talking to girls and shit while many white dudes don't go out of their comfort zone.

What's your opinion of neighboring Rosedale, out of curiosity?
>>
>>28942674

anecdote vs actual data on what women prefer.

i'll take the data.
>>
>>28942756
>Women know what they want
Haha
>>
>>28942756
>muh OKcupid data

shut up faggot
>>
Why do chink houses always smell like corn oil
>>
>>28942821
Do Asian chicks have stinky feets?
>>
>>28942674
>but a black guy is assumed cool because he's black.

Only around people that were not raised around black folk. I'm white and grew up with them, I can sniff out a "square" "cornball" "herb" a mile away.
>>
>>28941498
Then go to another fucking area
>>
>>28942781

data on who women fuck

but they don't know what they want

so your logic is the women are just fucking all these guys cause they are confused.

bitter virg please go and stay go.
>>
>>28942958
>okc responses
>getting laid
ok eugene
>>
Op there are a few types of black
black >the ones that were forced to the us and now have been here for generations

African >the one's from Africa or migrated to another place recently
that's me

then there is a whole fuckin regional thing that's really complicated

but still the race thing I said before and the video in>>28941912
kinda states it

>>28942925
I'm fuckin 18 does it look like I have money?
>>
>>28941912
>turning a handsome black guy into a nerdy Asian with a bowl cut

That commercial is dumb, but it doesn't make me rage since I know China is a little behind on the times with certain issues. I just hate the /pol/ weebs who cream their pants seeing a commercial like that.
>>
>>28943034
>a little behind the times on certain issues

China will never accept outsiders. That's why they are destined to win. They don't want low-IQ minorities fucking their women and ruining their nation.
>>
>>28943075
>Chineaboo autist detected
>>
>>28943075
>forgetting that time mao brought over nigerian students by the bulk and they started a sexual conquest of chinese women
>>
>>28942747

I don't think blacks are naturally more confident, I think pop cultural plays a big role on how people perceive blacks. All of the popular and cool shit today is black created/influenced and so people just automatically assume blacks are cool.

I mean, out of all my friends, I was the biggest physically but I never had any success with women, certainly not even close to what my friends pull in. I'm actually jealous. They go from long term relationships with a gf while also having side girls to dumping the gf and banging different girls every night. I just don't get it really, and the real sad part is that they aren't even well off financially or anything and don't really have promising futures cause they're fucking and partying all the time.

My local elementary class when I went to school, was majority white with a few token minorities in the class. Maybe 10% non-white tops. 8 years later, when my brother went to school, he was either the only white kid or one of a few in his entire class. That's a huge difference in a short period of time and how much if that is because of white flight and how much of that is because the white birth rate is low as fuck.

Funnily enough. I've only been to Rosedale a few times. It seemed alright, like Queens-lite. I'm closer to Springfield Gardens than Rosedale, and that's full blown Queens. I was born in Queens and grew up in Jamaica before moving to LI so I could go to better schools when I was 4.

I actually fucking hate NY and would much rather live in a more rural place like Southern NC. Much more quiet and peaceful there. Cleaner too. NYers are some of the most ignorant and hateful people. It's always an argument.
>>
>>28943089
I'm not a Chineaboo, I'm just pissed off that whites have sacrificed themselves for liberal dogshit. Greatest civilizations in freefall because we gave women the vote.

>>28943106
Mao's a piece of shit. Deng Xiaopeng saved China.
>>
>>28942993

pls bitter virg redpill is that way --->
>>
>>28943131
I'm just going from my observations of white males vs black males, I do not see white males hit on women at the same level as black dudes.

I'm a few years younger than you, my school district was already very diverse when I was in Kindergarten however now it's like 45% black, 20% white, and 20% Hispanic, and while less white than when I was in school, there are still many white people here and you would not stand out being white.

Queens is very diverse, not just racially but I also mean in terms of neighborhood layout. I prefer the parts of Queens closer to Manhattan that are more built up.

I love NY to be honest, I just find it to be very fun.
>>
>>28943075
>China will never accept outsiders. That's why they are destined to win. They don't want low-IQ minorities fucking their women and ruining their nation.
Chinese people live in an orange cloud. You have to wear a gas mask just to go outside. Calling them successful is like saying Chad screwing 100 chicks means the virgins who can't get laid for shit mean nothing.
>>28943034
Don't hate /pol/ they're too unorganized to do anything important. They haven't learned anything from the failed white nationalism of the 90s
>>
>>28942958
>the women are just fucking all these guys cause they are confused
Sounds exactly right to be honest
>>
>>28943191
>pretends to not be a bitter virgin
>is a creepy weaboo and thinks OKcupid stats are the end all
>>28943134
If Chinese people are so superior, then why was China such a shithole for so long, and is still largely a shithole? I know Chinese people have contributed some great things to society, however my point is that you're an Asiaboo dumbass if you think it's as simple as Asians=good, all other minorities=bad.
>>
>>28943134
>I'm just pissed off that whites have sacrificed themselves for liberal dogshit.
Lol the worst thing whites have done to blacks in recent years was Dylann Roof and even he admits he's too scared to fight any nigger who isn't 90 and in a wheelchair
>>
>>28943284
Dylann Roof is such a cuck

I wish he just killed himself instead
>>
>>28943301
the cuck description is right. He actually wanted to save coalburners and marry one
>>
>>28943337
More like he wanted to watch the black men he hates so much fuck his white girlfriend
>>
>>28943216

I think white guys have more success acting like wiggers. I don't know, maybe it is just acting like they have confidence, but I think it's more of a front for acting like they are cool and desirable.

It's just fucking annoying living in NY. Almost every time I go out, there's something fucked up or I'm involved in some shit.

Well, the racial makeup is trending towards less and less whites and I hear a lot of white families I know of across Valley Stream in the "good" area of VS near Firemans Field are leaving VS too for whatever reason. Taxes, quality of education going down, more crime, more non-whites.

One family I know that owns businesses in Lynbrook are seriously considering selling them and leaving to Florida or NC. The value of their properties have almost halved in 2 decades.
>>
>>28943222
Chinese people at least have the common sense not to let a bunch of foreign scum into their country. I don't respect China as it is, but I think they'll win in the long run for this reason. No liberalization, very uncucked culture. I'd never want to live there, though.

>>28943245
See above. China sucks. The Chinese people at least don't have a fetish for ethnic suicide.

>>28943284
Dylan Roof is a retard. Violent nationalism is a losing game, especially when done by the mentally ill.
>>
File: killmeplease.jpg (22 KB, 352x352) Image search: [Google]
killmeplease.jpg
22 KB, 352x352
>be mulatto
>born in a country that almost everyone is mixed and blacks aren't seen as popular guys
>not timid but can't approach girls (I can talk with tranquility but can't flirt...)
>average beauty
>I enjoy being home rather than going out all the time
>bookworm
>no confidence, at least not in relationships

Considering the things some anons have said I don't know how it will go if I want to get a asian GF. I'm not one of these rude blacks and I try my best in my current studies, even so, the social stigma media and other blacks created about their own race fucks every chance of having something serious with a asian girl, it will be even more difficult convincing her parents that I want something with their daughter. And no, I don't want the westernized ones.
>>
>>28943405
>No liberalization, very uncucked culture.
lol
>>
>>28943361
I think white guys do better if they're cool and get along with people of other ethnicities, but acting like a blatant wigger probably isn't the best idea.

No way did their property values halve, even in the ghetto areas of Long Island the property values are still way higher than even 15 years ago.

I think people leave more so because they feel they get more bang for their buck elsewhere rather than minorities moving in. And then you have white people in the suburbs who are tired of boring ass suburban life and want to move into the city.
>>
>>28943461
Don't Asian men get cucked hard by white guys once they emigrate to Europe, Canada, and the US? And they probably get cucked by other races when they move elsewhere.
>>
>>28943405
there are black illegal immigrants in China and they are surprisingly willing to commit violent crimes in a country that will cut your nuts off
>>
>>28943490
Men in China get cucked by whites and niggers all the time if they're in a coastal city.
>>
>>28943471

Maybe halved is an exaggeration, but it has gone significantly down. At least 30%. Even my own parents home went down in value. They bought it for 485,000 and it's only worth 425,000 today.
>>
File: blacked.jpg (36 KB, 599x336) Image search: [Google]
blacked.jpg
36 KB, 599x336
did someone say BLACKED?
ORIGINAL COMMENT ROBOTS
>>
>>28943512
that's unfortunate, my parents bought our old house in 1999 for 98,000 and sold it for like 220,000 in 2012, and the black population increased since then.

Interestingly though, I'm pretty sure houses in Rosedale and Cambria Heights are worth more than those in Valley Stream on average.
>>
>>28943245

pls stop bitte virg pls
>>
>>28943563
>being a butthurt aspie virgin
>>
>>28943581

pls pls pls pls stop being such a bitter virg pls pls pls pls
>>
>>28943563
>>28943581
>u virgin
>no u virgin
Both of you stop
>>
File: 1432791392603.jpg (56 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1432791392603.jpg
56 KB, 720x720
>>28941495

IT'S NOT A MEME IN NYC.

THEY'RE FUCKING EVERYWHERE

YOU ROBOTS WERE WRONG
>>
>>28943644
It really is common, and I'm glad to see it

I wish I could make the stormweebs watch
>>
>>28941912

Everyone gets triggered by this one way or another but forgets this rips off the one italian commerical that turns the lanky white guy into a buff black one
>>
>>28943695
I think it's less offensive when the dominant ethnic group of that country is being made fun of

I bet the company that made the commercial in China only did it for attention
>>
I want to smell a Chinese girl's ass so badly
>>
>>28943695
link anon link
500% orginal commebt m8
>>
File: 0530162044b.jpg (586 KB, 2048x1350) Image search: [Google]
0530162044b.jpg
586 KB, 2048x1350
Docks are better. Get a dock gf.
>>
>>28943789
Is this the beginning of a new ebin meme?
>>
File: 0530161251a.jpg (687 KB, 2048x1350) Image search: [Google]
0530161251a.jpg
687 KB, 2048x1350
>>28943828
Suck a dock, bitch boi
Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.