[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Describe a moment where you almost fell in love.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: vohokuzupoo.jpg (2 MB, 1200x848) Image search: [Google]
vohokuzupoo.jpg
2 MB, 1200x848
Describe a moment where you almost fell in love.
>>
File: 1464002848611.gif (510 KB, 700x827) Image search: [Google]
1464002848611.gif
510 KB, 700x827
I've never fallen in love with anyone. I've never experienced that cliche movie moment where you look at someone and know that you want them. I've never really felt powerful emotions toward anyone. Am I broken?
>>
>>28941431
> summer before uni
> meet qt
> makeout, talk all night, hold hands..etc
> think shes the one
> goes on for 2 months
> ask her out before uni starts
> she looks at me with concerned expression
> says we're just friends
and that was the last day i ever opened myself up to anyone ever again. lesson learned
>>
I am in love, problem is she cucked me and I feel disgusted whenever I think about her, but completely melt whenever I run into her
>>
>girl finds me online
>find girl in rL
>I think we almost fucked
>>
>be in class
>girl sits next to me
>asks what I looked like as a baby
>pretty sure she wanted to have babies
________
>be in class again
>another girl walks next to me as class is ending
>talks to me about her plans after school
>pretty sure she wanted to fuck like rabbits
>>
>Go to girls house
>She starts talking about her ex
>I start getting closer and she backs away and says no
>now im pretty sure she wanted the d
>>
>at sisters wedding
>sister walks down the isle and winks toward me
>im 20% sure she wants to bang
>starts saying vows
>messes up the lines and looks at me
>we def almost fucked
>>
File: image.jpg (65 KB, 724x403) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65 KB, 724x403
i fell in love with the only girl who wanted to be around me because she pitied my loneliness

now im left with no friends, a broken heart, and the desire to die

my life went so wrong so fast its not even funny

she was the only person who actually made me smile id do anything just to spend time with her but she thinks im a freak

you know what they say about good times OP
>>
>>28943110
same, she use to fill the void, but now shes just long gone, way way into outer space... She looks super ugly now and I dont understand how that old version of her went ugly-saiyan3 so fast. year after year, its like some sick joke like the uglier the better.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.