[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm a rapist, AMA.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 1459137817067.png (11 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
1459137817067.png
11 KB, 420x420
I'm a rapist, AMA.
>>
share rape stories
>>
>>28941161
Do you ever feel likd you're scum?
>>
>>28941193
Do you make sure your rape victim cums as well? If I were to be a rapist I probably would tie my victim up and eat her out until she cums rather than actually penetrating her
>>
why did you not post this on reddit
>>
>>28941232
There was one rapist AMA and I never bothered to find the link to the entire archived thing. There are a few recirculated posts easily found by searching.
>>
>>28941232
>>28941328
Oh shit forgot to answer lol. They deleted it like the faggots they are. Too violent and could be used to inspire others.
>>
Why did you rape?

>>28941351
Reddit AMAs are always shit. They cannot run one with a controversial figure without moral signalling and condemning them. Anything else is usually deleted.
>>
But anon, all men are rapists.
>>
>>28941416
big if true
>>
Greentext shit, yo.
>>
how long do they resist? If I hit them hard enough once will they stop?
>>
Well aren't we all? I'm still paying reparations for looking at nudes of Jennifer Lawrence.
>>
File: 1457327412571.jpg (31 KB, 650x488) Image search: [Google]
1457327412571.jpg
31 KB, 650x488
>>28941218
top loleolel
>>
>>28941161
Is your dick big? Should I worry about the women in my life?
>>
>>28941161
Tell us how you got away with it.

No need for locations or names of course (hi FBI), though details would be nice.
>>
>tfw you will never be raped by a qt3.14 asian girl who just shoves your dick in her
>>
>>28941457
What the fuck? Literally everyone over the world saw those nudes explain pls.
>>
>>28941161
How many times? And where? Do you drug them or something?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.