[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went wrong in your life to bring you on r9k? I realized
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: wew.jpg (10 KB, 228x221) Image search: [Google]
wew.jpg
10 KB, 228x221
What went wrong in your life to bring you on r9k? I realized I was never going to get a girlfriend despite having a decent personality and being decent looking all because my penis is only 4 inches erect.
>>
>>28940229
I got banned from justneckbeardthings for being too mean.
>>
people on /a/ told me to go where whenever I posted feels and misogynistic things a few years ago
>>
>>28940229
>What went wrong in your life to bring you on r9k?

My anxiety and low self esteem made me develop this inability to establish any kind of solid social support. So idle mind=devils plaything. Wound up here
>>
>>28940229
Around 5th grade people bullied me so much that I had no friends. It didn't help that my crush was friends with them. I didn't have any real friends tell my senior year.
>>
>>28940229
i'm just full of pessimism and I still haven't gotten a gf or a kiss and I'm pushing 21.

I don't really care that much, life happens, but it's a little embarrassing.

I'm on summer break right now so I'm in a weird position of thinking about hitting on grills when I get to school in the fall or trying to get an Interpals gf.
>>
>>28940229
I was staying at my aunts one night a couple weeks ago, had a copy of Looking For Alaska lying about. I was about to read it (I'd read it once) and I realized that I haven't deeply kissed a girl in 4 years, and judging by how my Tinder was going I'd probably have to wait 4 more.

So I came here to bitch about that. It's therapeutic.
>>
>>28940229
I've been here since day 1, but I'm staying because no matter how hard I try for acceptance, it doesn't come. I can't find a job or a girl or anything that works for me. All day every day I just wait to die because I never have had the time and money to do anything I want or the personal qualities that people are attracted to.

I've tried everything and I'm all tired out now at age 32. i guess nothing's gonna work out for me.
>>
File: 1432970008762.jpg (94 KB, 775x719) Image search: [Google]
1432970008762.jpg
94 KB, 775x719
aspergers

hopefully when im older my life revolves around mathematics and i can win a nobel prize
>>
>>28940376
>Looking For Alaska
kysmm
>>
File: 1369870019237.jpg (39 KB, 378x335) Image search: [Google]
1369870019237.jpg
39 KB, 378x335
born to a single mother.
>>
I'm short and was picked on as a kid, which led to slower social development which led to me playing video games more than going outside to hang out with friends.

It's a blessing and a curse, I sort of like how I am now, but there are still major problems with my life. I could have easily been a lame normie, blissfully ignorant of the things I'm painfully aware of now.
>>
>>28940460
I'm 19 and I live in Indianapolis, I feel obligated to support the guy's work.

To be fair though most of his books are pretty shit. LFA is his best one.
>>
File: robotsBTFO.jpg (57 KB, 600x505) Image search: [Google]
robotsBTFO.jpg
57 KB, 600x505
>>28940502
>LFA is his best one.

actually you're right m8
>>
I trip every time I have to take the final step.
Most things go right in my life, but not right enough to cut it. I've been ridiculously close to fucking, yet I'm still a virgin, and most aspects of my life are similar to that situation.
>>
File: 1464598626332.jpg (101 KB, 1024x904) Image search: [Google]
1464598626332.jpg
101 KB, 1024x904
>>28940548
I hate it when smart people who care about facts fall for the SJW bullshit. What a faggot. I hate john green now.
>>
>>28940229
Well it's not that something went wrong, I just got depressed because the way I experienced life until I was out of highschool made not experiencing depression impossible
Lucky for me I'm over depression, I just come here becUse I'm 23 an thus have a lot of free time
>>
>>28940630
The cereal metaphor is probably the most meme'd thing he's ever said. While I do agree with the idea of a sexual double standard existing, the way he says it is fucking stupid.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.