[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Borderline Personality Disorder
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6
File: 1424069131924.jpg (68 KB, 623x306) Image search: [Google]
1424069131924.jpg
68 KB, 623x306
Anyone else with Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD) here?

How did you discover and how long ago? Are you self-diagnosed? To you take meds?
>>
>>28939829
No i do not have this meme disease
>>
my brother's GF is borderline and histrionic

i don't know how he deals with her. i can't be around her for more than 5 minutes without wanting to get the fuck away from her
>>
The pic is from here btw.

https://youtu.be/4FDSdg09df8?t=507
>>
>>28939847
bipolarity is more of a meme than borderline

>>28939862
most borderlines I've met act quite normal, besides the isolation/depression/anxiety cases
>>
>>28939908
I pretty much have to keep isolated because once I snap I do go all out.
>>
>>28939908
>one meme is more a meme than another meme
>>
I'm self-diagnosed but i have a shit ton of other officially diagnosed mental problems so there's clearly something wrong anyways.

what hurts the most is i'll never be the cute bpd lmao. the tumblr girl with friends, people who actually care when she cuts or pretends to be suicidal. i'm just an ugly, fat freak
>>
>>28939829
Hahaha, looks like you need this thread :^)
>>28940144
>>
>>28940500
They diagnose everyone who walks through the door dipshit. The same way every exterminator finds evidence of pests. It's a racket.
>>
>>28939829
I want a girlfriend who has Borderline Personality Disorder. It's the only thing that can bring my feelings back.
>>
>>28940412
me2
most extreme thing that ever happened was breaking down in the middle of the supermarket because I felt like spending too much money
I haven't even checked it out, just putting (important) groceries in the bag was already enough
since then I do groceries online
>>
BPD isn't real. You just have anger issues and you're narcissists who manipulate everyone around you when you don't get your own way every time. Go to therapy and work on your nasty personalities.
>>
>>28940730
It's real simply because they have the inhuman ability to completely shed all their feelings for someone in a heartbeat. Normal people can't ever do that.
>>
>>28940791
I don't think they really do that. I have a friend who has "BPD" and when she "cuts someone out" she harps on about them on twitter for ages. Still goes on about two people 4 years later... they care, their whole life revolves around people caring enough to do their biddings.
>>
>>28940791
How can you be this stupid? It's a meme disease. Nothing is preventing you from doing anything that everyone else can do.
>>
>>28940850
They do, I'm certain of it. In the case you're describing maybe it wasn't that, but they still definitely have the ability to. You can research this as I have.
>>
>>28940921
>>28940850
>Still goes on about two people 4 years later
Yes, it's very possible that she has people that she's still obsessed with, for whatever reason. Maybe they died and therefore never dropped in her esteem.

That is TWO people out of probably hundreds that she does not even remember at all, though. TWO people.
>>
M E M E
D I S O R D E R
I N T O
T H E
T R A S H
>>
>>28940585
You don't want a borderline chick. Trust me m8
>>
>>28940967
"You don't want this meth, trust me m8," to a jonesing meth addict. Yeah I'm pretty sure I want it.
>>
>>28940585
>>28940967
This

She'll eventually wake up and find out that she doesn't love you anymore. Or just don't remember why she started liking
And it won't be your fault or anything. She'll simply treat you like a stranger, and then it'll be over.
>>
>>28941014
Yeah, but the love from a Borderline is a million times more intense than that from a normal girl, and it makes all other girls forever worthless afterwards. Normie girls simply can't compete.
>>
>>28940921
I think it's all a front out of stubbornness. They can certainly be cold, but they're making their self suffer whilst they do it. They probs can just use people and drop them actually.

>>28940948
She got dumped by one dude who was tired of her shit and then went on to say he abused her, still brings it up to this day.
I think if she's not the one who leaves them, then it eats her up, and literally everyone leaves her these days.
Like I said above, you're right, there most likely are people she has used briefly then dropped.
>>
>>28941085
>I think it's all a front out of stubbornness.
This is certainly true as well, but they do both, and not necessarily at the same time to the same person.
>>
>>28941014
This is so true. I can't even begin to explain! They may love hard and passionately, but they leave cold with no feelings nor guilt.
>>
>>28941081
That's true, but it's more like 320% of intense, pure love in the first 3 days and then she starts hating you. You'll be left in love while she won't. I don't think this is manageable at all
>>
i've dropped more friends/contacts than i can count and never look back, it's a blessing in a sense

i don't have to forgive, that's for cucks desu
>>
>>28941148
i wouldn't want to be friends with BPD garbage like you anyway
kill yourself
>>
people with bpd basically arent human
they are just demons that look like humans and exist only to fuck shit up
if you ever encounter one it is your duty to try to get them to kill themselves, they are a plague on humanity
>>
File: ab.jpg (260 KB, 1750x2500) Image search: [Google]
ab.jpg
260 KB, 1750x2500
>>28941266
>people with bpd basically arent human
jesus christ. it's a fucking made up disease. Grow up.
>>
>>28941239
pft it's always them who cause it like this one time i had a comfy chat group for months and i had a crush there and a best friend and they got together and rubbed it in my face so i fucked off
>>
>>28940730

>Your personality disorder isn't real

>You just have a disordered personality

Gee thanks Dr. Freud.
>>
File: 1425601915585.png (346 KB, 500x405) Image search: [Google]
1425601915585.png
346 KB, 500x405
>>28941353
Pls don't mix shitty personality with a real disease thanks
>>
>>28941387
Nigga plx. You just have a shit personality, and a lot of excuses.
>>
File: 07.jpg (25 KB, 400x386) Image search: [Google]
07.jpg
25 KB, 400x386
>>28941409
>a real disease
Oh lordy. kek squared.
>>
>>28941409
>>28941413
Fine, "personality disorder" is another way of saying "really shitty personality." It's just a way to classify certain traits.
>>
File: 1464450955780.png (42 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1464450955780.png
42 KB, 200x200
>>28941434
I said shitty personality =/= personality disorder (or disease)
And then you said they are equal.
>>
Medically diagnosed BPD. I realized I was BPD when I dropped 25i and had the absolute most fucked up ego death trip. I realized I am extremely full of myself and have a serious identity disorder and how much I give a fuck about what other people think. This state of mind is fucking crippling and I have thrown away and lost many friends as a result of not being who I truly am when people need me the most. gn hf
>>
>>28941387
I'm saying it's not a mental illness that all you arseholes make it out to be. You're just nasty people, you could stop if you wanted to, but you don't.
>>
File: 1457602062778.png (44 KB, 640x560) Image search: [Google]
1457602062778.png
44 KB, 640x560
>>28941500
I often feel as you do, and my ego gets in the way of being an actual fucking person. Please elaborate on how you realized this. I hate myself.
>>
>>28941500
You wouldn't lose friends if you weren't such an asshole. Professional diagnosis doesn't mean jack shit because it's one of the most overdiagnosed """diseases""" in psychology. Your meme mental illness is shared with teenagers and cunty women m8. Get over yourself.
>>
>>28942191
Not the same poster but I sometimes reality-check myself by writing a story which I'm the protagonist
Then when I try to build the characters (that are naturally my close relatives and therapist), I see there's a conflict, because I think they hate me when they clearly don't, by the way they act.
Probably sounded confused, I'll try to tl;dr
>put in a paper how you think someone feels towards you and then realize it's not the truth
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.