[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Good night, wagecuck. Hope you Ameriwagecucks had a good 3 day
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: comfy pepe 4.jpg (45 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
comfy pepe 4.jpg
45 KB, 409x409
Good night, wagecuck. Hope you Ameriwagecucks had a good 3 day weekend. Remember, 4 more days until your next two days of freedom.

Tick tock.
>>
>>28939798
>work from home
>actual amount of work I do per week is negligible, like maybe 10 hours of actual work per week
>still get paid mad dosh
>going to the office isn't all that bad, I get to hang out with co workers and sometimes boss gets us lunch
It's not all that bad, /r9k/. I'm sure you'd enjoy it.
>>
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHI HATE THIS STUPID SMUG FROG. I DONT FUCKING WANT TO GO TO WORK. I NEVER CHOSE THIS LIFE. WHIT MAKING FUN OF US. RRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>28939840
What kind of job do you have and how do I get it?

Inb4 no or fake answer like the 49 tomes I've asked.
>>
File: 1464560456714.png (103 KB, 445x130) Image search: [Google]
1464560456714.png
103 KB, 445x130
>>28939840
How do I get in that boat?
>>
>>28939798
Grandma called me today, she wanted to give me 300 bucks. Right now I have the full 300 minus 5 from a 20 pice of nuggets and 4 for coke and a beer, tell me again why should I be working to make ten times this every month?
>>
>>28939918
>>28939984
Devops stuff, basically writing small computer programs to make sure that the code developers write gets compiled and deployed right. You have to learn how to use some programs/tools, but as long as you know your way around GNU+Linux, you should be fine.

CS degree is preferred, but not necessary. My boss got her degree from a state school and she majored in the equivalent of IT, not actual CS.
I'm sure that you can coast by on certifications as well, like Red Hat. /g/ has certs threads every once in a while, check it out over there.

>inb4 college is hard
Dude, go to a CC for the first two years and then transfer to a good school. It doesn't matter how hard you study, as long as you graduate from a good school.
>inb4 what about grades
Grades only matter for your first job, but that's only if you're like 22. If you're older, no one gives a shit and they only look for experience.
>inb4 how to get experience
Two options:
1) Apply for internships (age doesn't matter, honestly)
2) Lie
>>
>>28940064
>Dude, go to a CC for the first two years and then transfer to a good school

and then do 100,000 more things and then youll be a wagecuck for eternity competing against other wage cucks

wow thanks for the help

dont trick people dude, tell them the truth

dont offer them a lifetime of hardship
>>
>>28940123
Can't get a job without competing.
Nothing's gonna fall in your lap without nepotism or string pulling.
Such is the way of life under Capitalist America. Slave away for four or more years, and perhaps maybe you will not be put into government welfare gulag. But the alternative is equally frightening, comrade, a corporate gulag awaits those who make it to the other side.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.