[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you find courage to actually kill yourself?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 337x514) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 337x514
How do you find courage to actually kill yourself?
>>
>>28939601
I'd say you don't find the ability to kill yourself, you either have it or you don't.
>>
File: SUICIDE FEELING 2.jpg (35 KB, 500x250) Image search: [Google]
SUICIDE FEELING 2.jpg
35 KB, 500x250
>>28939601
you don't need courage. when the time is right, the fear of suffering through life will outweigh the fear of suffering through death.
>>
File: happy-suicide.jpg (102 KB, 600x726) Image search: [Google]
happy-suicide.jpg
102 KB, 600x726
>>28939631
This. You don't find the courage to kill yourself; when things get bad enough, the courage finds you.
>>
I'll tell you when I do it
>>
File: 984590328093.jpg (96 KB, 734x482) Image search: [Google]
984590328093.jpg
96 KB, 734x482
>>28939601
you have to stop thinking about death that way. you are being too pessimistic, too negative, and anything at all you want to do will never get done if you have that attitude.

think of death as a release, think of the moment death becomes inevitable as a moment of peace. think of falling, think of bleeding, think of pain, think of all of it as a rite of passage.

part of the self imposed prison of life in which you exist today is the result of your idea of death, you see it as something traumatic, and something that requires courage to be done, when in fact no amount of shouting, and chest beating will get you pumped enough to pull a trigger.

there's a reason why mental health professionals pay little to no mind to people who threaten suicide. they do so because they see their life as a bargain chip, just something to trow a fit over and see if they get any attention.

the ones they do watch out for are the calm ones, the ones that get past that panic and they start talking about their life in the past tense, and yet they linger. now those are scary ones. not because they will die, but because they didn't do it yet. they are scared of what they might do before they go.

if you get there, if you ever reach that moment of peace, just do it. don't linger, you might end up hurting others that don't deserve it.
>>
Im not sure its courage that you feel. When I tried to kill myself it felt more like a natural thing, yknow like breathing. When your that low and have the means to do so, it just happens.
>>
>>28939601
No one in this world seems to capable of answering this. You would have to talk to DEAD people
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.