[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>reading through the archives >some of the comments have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 1437686441776.png (29 KB, 482x573) Image search: [Google]
1437686441776.png
29 KB, 482x573
>reading through the archives
>some of the comments have replies from hours later that nobody pays any attention to

>reading through a thread
>see an argument
>last reply is three hours later
>long after the thread died

Why do you faggots do this? It's the most cringy thing I've seen.
>>
File: REEEE.jpg (25 KB, 526x517) Image search: [Google]
REEEE.jpg
25 KB, 526x517
>>28939593
BECAUSE
WE
DON'T
HAVE
FUCKING
LIVES
>>
>>28939694
That's pretty apparent based on how robots come back to an argument three hours later and hastily get the last word in before the thread is archived. It's so sad yet funny that so many of you do this.
>>
>>28939593
>2016
>frogposting
Why do you faggots do this? It's the most cringey thing I've seen.
>>
File: 1464429504312.jpg (259 KB, 1200x975) Image search: [Google]
1464429504312.jpg
259 KB, 1200x975
>>28939890
Then why do you come to this board? There are several frogposts in the catalog right now.
>>
>>28939593

>using /r9k/ for so long that you instinctively look at the time stamps of posts before posting in a thread
>calling others cringy

get the fuck out of here autist

alternatively:

>not reading all of the posts in a thread and formulating the best response, even if it takes several hours
>thinking that "winning" an argument is the reason to argue with someone
>not realizing that leaving a response for other people to read is what's important, just in case they believe the person who left incorrect information
>>
>>28940290
>not reading all of the posts in a thread and formulating the best response, even if it takes several hours
C R I N G E
>>
>>28940314

PLEB
P
L
E
B
>>
>>28939593
Maybe because Im fucking busy you homosexual stick. Maybe I forget about a thread, discover it in my tabs later and reply to it, forgetting about how old it is, or at least hoping the anon would see. Does that escape your mind you loser with nothing to do but go through archives?
>>
>>28940489
>>28940545
I just picture as overweight basement dwellers that wear fedoras "unironically". Spending three hours thinking up a comeback and then scrambling to reply before the thread gets archived is just cringey. It screams insecurity. You were the kind of person that got bullied in high school and has to project that on the Internet constantly.
>>
>>28940663
Non-thread is non-thread
>>
>>28940663

>he thinks participating in a discussion makes a person insecure
>projecting this much

Holy shit you are stupid.
>>
>>28940737
>>28940808
Your IPs don't add up, senpai. I smell a samefag.
>>
>>28939593
Most robots ignore threads they don't like. There was a thread specifically about that yesterday.
>>
>>28941815
Exactly. It just screams insecurity.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.