[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/r9k/ lives in a bunker
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5
File: bunker.jpg (470 KB, 1340x1005) Image search: [Google]
bunker.jpg
470 KB, 1340x1005
ITT: /r9k/ lives out the happening in a bunker
>>
>>28939388
how do you counteract Vit D deficiency?
>>
>>28939388
That grass is fucking huge.
>>
>>28939388
These daydreaming threads are gay
>>
>>28939432
get out of our bunker you fucking normie
>>
>>28939412
Fish? Supplements? UV lamp?
>>
File: spam.jpg (13 KB, 231x219) Image search: [Google]
spam.jpg
13 KB, 231x219
making dinner. tonight is spam stake. yummy\
>>
We must have our own local network so we don't need to interact with each other in person.
>>
>>28939493
this. we all take supplements each day
>>
File: bunks.jpg (1 MB, 2889x2895) Image search: [Google]
bunks.jpg
1 MB, 2889x2895
>>28939388
do we all have our own quarters or do we live in bunks?
>>
bump
this comment is oregono
>>
what kind of education do you need to design and build these things? Engineering im assuming but what kind of engineering?
>>
>>28939587
we all have quarters that 3 of us live in at a time
>>
bump

oregonosadkfojsahgoshgiusadhgisahdogsh[ifohearp
>>
>>28939652
how to trick people into building it for us
>>
>>28939412
We don't. We just let it slowly kill us.
>>
Ok guys hands down who the fuck has shit in the ventilation again?
>>
What's the little yellow bridge / walkway for?
>>
bump

because this thread is gay
>>
>>28939515
Too high in sodium, better start growing sprouts.
>>
>>28939822
to catch little girls, probably.
>>
File: image.jpg (270 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
270 KB, 1024x768
>>28939388
How will we filter out the normies and girls from getting in?
>>
Ok I just found nazi/pol/guy dead in the bathroom.

Who did it?
Can u go clean it?
>>
>>28939860
we just dont let girls in
were not supposed to make it past one generation
>>
>>28939880
we revive him for entertainmen
>>
>>28939822
probably to catch rainwater. It might also have exhaust fans to get right of heat/fumes from a generator.
>>
>>28939388
I'm considering buying a couple of smartphones, solar chargers and stacking up as cards with movies, TV shows, books, music and games I can emulate to prep for some end of the world scenario
>>
>>28939919
>happening
>wanting to catch rainwater

hell no nigguh, aquifer's where it's at.
>>
>>28939948
sadly no matter how much money we would invest in some backup plan for some end of world scenario it wouldn't change anything because, sadly, the world isn't going to end.
>>
>>28939388
what is this? A bunker made for ants?

>that shitty scaling
>>
>>28939884
whats the point of surviving then
>>
>>28940023
or, if it does, it will be nuclear and sadly you cant do anything about that
>>
>>28940053
We don't survive. We have THE time of our life before we kick the bucket. It would be awesome.
>>
>>28940053
>leave once we run low on supplies
>use advanced past weaponry to take supplies from post-apocalyptic savages
>return to bunker
>wash rinse and repeat
>????
>profit
>>
>>28940053
You say that as if procreation has some sort of point. Of what use is it to force more people into this world, only to continue the meaningless cycle of human life? Human existence has availed nothing.
>>
>>28940054
yeah pretty much. I don't even think that the end will be nuclear I think we will just slowly but steadily make earth uninhabitable until we just die off. Either way we couldn't do anything about it. Granted there are bunkers that could survive a nuclear war (implying no direct or close proximity hit) but they would be so fucking expensive and would most likely become a target anyways so there is literally no hope for our end of the world..
>>
>>28940143
even if your bunker survived it would just be a matter of time before all resources run out all together
>>
>>28940170
That's also true. Even if we'd be able to get a full self sustainable bunker running that could theoretically keep going for 100+ years that shit would more than likely be a high priority target in case of actual nuclear war. I guess the only survivors of nuclear war would just be the people that were unlucky enough to survive the initial explosions only to succumb to the radiation and lack of food, water, shelter etc etc.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.