[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Normies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: flat,1000x1000,075,f.jpg (126 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
flat,1000x1000,075,f.jpg
126 KB, 900x900
>be college student living w parents
>live right next to a wendy's
>shit internet at home so go to wendy's regularly for vidya, torrents and stuff like that
>sometimes for hours at a time
>doing that for 8-12 months now
>also have ocd so I often repeat steps/movements when I'm just going somewhere, have to be precise, etc
>not even that socially awkward, but have an autistic sounding monotone voice that I'm desperately trying to change
>finally decide to get a job there (I already worked parttime somewhere else)
>at first everything is fine, no one really pays attention to me, etc
>then people start to joke with me, ask if i'm a virgin etc
>i can be really sarcastic and snarky, also not easily offended so i start joking back
>suddenly everyone swarms me with their shitty questions
>i become the most popular topic in the workplace
>everyone repeats what I say, usually in a faggy nasal voice that doesn't even sound like me that much (I vocaroo a lot)
>made fun of the fact that I come there so often and sit on my laptop
>workplace is full of ugly ass nig hoes asking me to be their bf (I can only presume ironically)
>normally im okay with this but it really gets obnoxious with all the dindu nuffins eeking at me when im trying to flip burgers and shit
>manager randomly asks me if I'm suicidal or if they're "making fun of me"
>becomes unnaturally nice to me all of a sudden
>whole workplace either patronizes me or treats me like a walking joke/sarcasm machine
>most people in middle/high school treated me the same way
Why do normies do this? I just want to be treated like any other person ;-;
>>
>>28939328
It's because you're an easy target. Normies love nothing more than to bring another person down. It helps them reassure their own position in the group. That's just how they are.
>>
>>28939328
So you're basically an irl eggman?

Kek
>>
>>28939471
>eggman
But I don't have a hideously balding head? What's the story behind the eggman meme anyway?
>>
This is when you wage jihad against that Wendy's anon.
>>
>>28939435
>>28939328
When I notice this happening I start to get more aggressive and then I won't be at the absolute bottom of the totem pole
>>
>>28939328
>>then people start to joke with me, ask if i'm a virgin etc
>>suddenly everyone swarms me with their shitty questions
Boy do I really hate this fucking shit. Time to break out the big guns op.

Google "[your county] circuit court" and lookup each employee by name in the court case data base. You will find every infraction they've ever had with the law on there. Take the juiciest dirt then start asking questions that would lead them to getting defensive about it.

EX: Some dindu employee gets arrested for possession? Start asking her how much weed she smokes.
>>
>>28939590
>This is when you wage jihad against that Wendy's anon.
They already made jokes about me coming to shoot the place up; when it comes down to it I'll probably just quit the job and find somewhere with less black people in it.
I'm also a transitioning mtf tranny and my coworkers are seriously homophobic, not in a ZOMG TRIGGERED tumblr sense but in a genuine fear for my physical well being sense. One of the dindus even tried beating me up after seeing my long hair and clean-shaved arms.
>>
Get jacked and fuck the niggers up.
Break their bones so they suffer and have to get in debt for a hospital bill.
Provoke them by saying they should go back to Africa
>>
>>28940251
kek I've already had coworkers openly tell me about smoking and selling weed. Considering I'm a small girly guy in the midst of burly black big guys I wouldn't want to push the matter further.
>>
>>28940251
what a shit advice, that's not how you handle problems
just start a fight with one of them, win the fight and no one will ever mess with you again, ever.
>>
>>28939328
i got a plan for you OP. firstly, do you have a friend?
>>
>>28941097
Or we could gas them all and never have to spend another agonizing moment around nigger scum.
>>
>>28941247
obviously you can kill them but for someone like OP who have all the alibi in the world he would get in jail.
as someone who interacted with normies and been to these situations alot, they will only stop harassing you once you pose a danger to them, they are like animals and will react to pain rather than logic.
can't fight niggers? get a baton or something and beat them up but until then don't cry about getting harassed
>>
>>28940374
>tranny

Kill yourself you fucking delusional lunatic. Not even joking.
>>
File: 1435114045887.jpg (57 KB, 378x714) Image search: [Google]
1435114045887.jpg
57 KB, 378x714
>>28939328
be my bf
i like qt traps
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.