[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Be autist completely withdrawn from society >Check my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: 1399628220624.jpg (15 KB, 238x279) Image search: [Google]
1399628220624.jpg
15 KB, 238x279
>Be autist completely withdrawn from society
>Check my old email address
>A facebook that I 'deleted' 8 years ago is still receiving recent updates and messages from people from school
>There's messages from multiple school bullies

I'm fucking terrified lads. I don't want to check the messages or i will surely be bullycided. Why does zuckerberg have to be such a jew, why can't I disappear?
>>
Please look and post what they say here for a humourous good time
>>
>>28938868
Do this OP otherwise you're a cuck.
>>
>>28938777
What did they say I need to know
>>
>>28938868
Please deliver on this OP
>>
>>28938777
come on OP deliverio, Im waiting to shit since my dad is shitting now and I need some content.

its 2 am.

Be a nice guy.

:^)
>>
>>28938777
OP im waiting on you
>>
You just reminded me that I need to delete my shitty old facebook.

Only one person on there ever liked me to begin with. And now they don't. No point keeping it.
>>
I just checked.

One girl who was a disgusting whore wigger, who used to get da boyz to attack me for no reason is now a god-botherer. She was apologizing for her behavior and said she wanted to hear from me. I never would have believed anything sincere could come from her.

This fella who was a dangerous scumbag cokehead and used to beat on me is now a beta male hipster who does graphic design. How the fuck does that happen? He told me I should get on facebook.

One guy who used to stab me with pencils has a picture of him and his beautiful wife at a beach in some foreign country. He just asked me had I heard from who was my best friend at the time.

The last guy who was a wigger was on steroids and still a wigger. He sent me a message which was one word, a local slang for someone who has long hair - what he used to taunt me with.

40% of the boys from school I saw were more or less roughnecks, now effeminate hipsters, it's fucking bizarre m8.
>>
Boast full email
>>
>>28939751
Well that's depressing. Especially the last one.
>>
>>28939751
And remember, your profile picture on there is still 8 years old.

You should reply back to all of them.
>>
>>28938868
Please do this or you're a faggot
>>
>>28940627
I don't have any friends m8, Im just hoping they think I'm in timbuktu or something not still living with my mother in the same town. I don't want to give them the pleasure.

It's a small town and they probably thought I moved aeons ago because they would have seen me around. Nobody would actually believe I was an agoraphobe for 10 years.
>>
>>28940686
You don't have to tell them that, just something like.

>Disgusting whore wigger
Thanks for getting in touch, I hadn't replied because I don't use social media much.
Thanks for apologising, your actions really did hurt me back in school but I think we were all suffering really, being a teenager sucked. I'm just plodding along, how is you doing?

>Scumbag cokehead
I'm not that keen on social media. How's graphic design going?

>Pencil stabber
I haven't heard from him sorry. Where are you on holiday in your picture? Looks amazing!

>Wigger on steroids
Don't reply, just block.

You don't even have to open up, but if you ask them about their lives, even if you don't give a flying fuck, you'll get friendly replies and it might help with your agoraphobia.
>>
>>28940861
I'm thinking I should move to a new place so I have an excuse for not knowing anyone.

I hate the way facebook blares your social retardation to everyone and even if you havent signed up people ask you to sign up and then they see you have no mates. Maybe they dont now thats just my memory from 10 years ago.
>>
when you deactivate faceberg it doesnt actually delete your account

there are ways to permanently delete your account though
>>
>>28938777
kikebook is so dishonest when it comes to privacy options. i checked everything humanly possible to make sure my account was private, yet my family members STILL managed to find it. woke up one day to 20 relatives trying to add me, quit the site and never came back
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.