[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does stuff like this still hapen to women? I mean it's 2016!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: Rape.jpg (19 KB, 480x345) Image search: [Google]
Rape.jpg
19 KB, 480x345
How does stuff like this still hapen to women?
I mean it's 2016!
>>
The thought that a girl could ruin my entire life with either a false rape accusation, or the accusation that she now considers what was at the time consenual sex, rape absolutely terrifies me.

Her opinion of me could sour and then my life could be over just like that because of a bad break up or something.
>>
>>28938442
Wew lad. Can only hope they actually get violently raped some day

Should've never let the stupid cunts vote IMO
>>
>>28938442
>'He emotionally coerced me to say "come and fuck me" with a beckoning motion!'
>>
>>28938507

only a tiny percentage of women do this kind of shit, unless you're dating the bottom-of-the-barrel level of crazy, you will never have to worry about it.
>>
>>28938442
Women are like any force of nature, to be used and directed by MEN.

Unless we do that, hell breaks loose.

>2016.
>>
>>28938507
Negro, just take a second to turn on the microphone recorder on your phone, set it aside, and then ask her if she's okay with fucking. Don't let her know, obviously. I know it sounds tedious but a friend of mine does this and it saved his ass from a crazy cunt.
>>
>>28938551
>unless you're dating the bottom-of-the-barrel level of crazy

'No sane woman would do that!'

You are right, except this changes nothing, beacuse >>28938562 is right and women are not sane in the sense of controlling her instincts.
>>
Regret = Rape
>>
>>28938614

awwwww shieeeeeettt. T.

organical
>>
>>28938614
Retroactive Rape
>date white male Beta Brian for 2 years (stability, meals, gifts)
>cheat on him entire time (naturally) because exploring inner oppressed femsona
>get caught and dumped
>Tyrone, Jamal, and Deshawn have unacceptable finances to maintain the standard of living I deserve
>retroactively withdraw consent
>Brian faced with 200 counts of rape
>Brian later raped 20,000 times in jail by Tyrone, Deshawn, and Jamal
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.