[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reminder that the law of attraction is real. It's the reason
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: image.png (1 MB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 640x1136
Reminder that the law of attraction is real. It's the reason why you all live such shit lives. You think nothing but negative thoughts and the worst that can happen. This will continue to happen if you don't make a change.
>>
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 291x555) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 291x555
Fuck yeah spyro! Also you're absolutely right, positivity begets positivity.
>>
>>28938411
So if Tyrone shot you in the street and took your wallet, you would blame yourself then?
>>
File: Defenders_of_r9k.jpg (70 KB, 700x319) Image search: [Google]
Defenders_of_r9k.jpg
70 KB, 700x319
>>28938411
Reminder that you're a normalfag, nobody cares what you think, and you should just get off my board.
>>
Wtf I was just reading a book about that less than two hours ago. Get the fuck out of my head.

Fine. I'm bored with being stuck, so I wonder if you can help me out. Imagine a guy crawling out of hell for a number of years. Let's say seven, going on eight. He's finally out and collapses on the side of a road, which is when some cheerful fuck happens upon him. That person says "buck up, faggot! How will you conquer mountains lying on the side of the road?!" And then they saunter off like the good Samaritan they are. What would you say to that exhausted man lying on the side of the road?
>>
>>28938819
Obviously not retard. But if you repeatedly find yourself in shitty situations and around bad people, then the problem isn't just that the world is awful. Part of the problem is your garbage attitude.
>but the world can be awful desu
>>
>>28938411
sorry faggot but the law of attraction is absolute bullshit

let me keep it short

i do believe that being more positive will lead to positive results
as in having a positive attitude will attract more positive people to you
but constantly thinking about something you wish or would like to happen is absolute shit
thinking of a goal constantly and going out and doing it is good but just because you wish something to happen doesnt mean it will

with the law of attraction you gullible faggots only look at all the wishes that came "true" and if something didnt happen you over look past it.

its like believing in a fortune, horoscope or fortune cookie. if something happens to you, you will think back and remember and connect that event to the fortune cookie. But if nothing happens like say two weeks later you would already have forgotten about the fortune. You wont say Gee that fortune cookie was wrong.
>>
>>28938411
Survey says: go fuck yourself
http://markmanson.net/the-secret
>>
>>28939013
It was an honest question, r9k. What would you say to that exhausted man on the side of the road?

You have no idea, do you? God. Fuck you.

>>28939262
>>28939301
Mentioning the law of attraction doesn't immediately mean someone's talking about "the secret." I found it in a book about business. Not going to tell you what it's called because I hate you.

Your advice is just as irrelevant as everyone else's. Thanks for nothing.
>>
>>28939154
If I start fights with my family I can expect them to have a worse relationship with me.

If I think negative thoughts that will make no difference in the complex workings of the world around me.

I think you are getting those two confused. Thus the law of attraction is born. I do not wish to offend you personally, but I think that such a belief is irrational.
>>
>>28938411
>t.believing this
>>
>>28938411
Originale sauce on that pic?
>>
http://www.alternet.org/comments/culture/we-dont-need-more-optimists-unchecked-positive-thinking-more-dangerous-it-sounds

opticucks btfo
>>
>wise words
>spyro screenshot
This is the best thread of 2016.
>>
I'm a negative pessimistic person because all my life I have gotten negative results from everything I do. It isn't my fault I was born into a shitty life. How can I be positive when I eat shit 24/7? Even my co workers ask me "why are you so negative all the time?", why do you think? You think I came out of the womb like this? When you're treated like shit your entire life and nothing goes right, you become negative.
>>
>>28940965
You are not special, manchild. There are plenty of people who have had very shitty lives, me included, but instead of dwelling on our UNCHANGABLE pasts and crying about how unfair it is, we instead look for things that are worth living for, and build our happiness around that.

If you would do the same thing, you would not be the little bitch you today.
>>
>>28940965
self fufilling prophecy
>>
The Secret and the Law of Attraction are tools con artists use to sucker people into scams. You start believing in this attracting money shit and soon you will be pitched a pyramid scheme that you are conditioned to fall prey to. One of the originators of the law of attraction crap is an old fuck by the name of Bob Proctor, and all he does is give seminars to people in MLMs.
>>
File: 1464422967683.jpg (44 KB, 569x506) Image search: [Google]
1464422967683.jpg
44 KB, 569x506
>>28938411
Law of Attraction would suck for people with chronic OCD (Obsessional/Intrusive thoughts kind).

Like me.
>>
>>28941022
>we instead look for things that are worth living for

Like what? I have nothing worth living for. I'm a 25 year old virgin, what do you think I should do? Pretend to be happy?
>>
>>28941612
HURR LIFE IS ABOUT SEX AND PUTTING YOUR DICK IN THINGS
Go find a hobby you sad sack of shit
>>
>>28938819

In a way, yes. You're the one who went to a street filled with Tyrone's. Who you then remembered all those /pol/ infographs about niggers and crime and thought of nothing but Tyrone shooting and killing people, they might even do it to you and then blam, Tyrone did exactly what you expected him to do.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.