[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Someone tell me what neet life is actually like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 16
File: neet.jpg (43 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
neet.jpg
43 KB, 409x409
I'm a "successful" wageslave but I hate it. I'm anxious all the time and want to kill myself every morning instead of having to face another day. I have college degrees that I wish I'd never gotten because it's impossible to get neetbux with a high level of education. I wish I had dropped out of high school because of my mental problems, instead I fell for the "push through it and work hard" meme and managed to luck into two easy degrees that make people think I know what I'm doing when I don't.

I would love to be able to wake up, go to bed, do whatever whenever I want. watch anime, play video games, take a nap. no need for a concept of time, no responsibility. please, tell me your neet stories so I can live that life vicariously

no bitter "grass is greener" neets, plz
>>
Assuming this isn't b8...

If you've got the education, why not become self-employed? It's basically the best of both worlds.
>>
File: 1464626199533.jpg (1 MB, 989x4160) Image search: [Google]
1464626199533.jpg
1 MB, 989x4160
>>28938003
this sums it up prtty nicely
>>
>>28938082
because I've already got a job that pays well and I'm too chickenshit to quit or try something else because I'm afraid of failure
>>
Its pretty fucking great to be honest family. I told my self suicide or neet I picked the latter.
>>
Being a NEET on bux is only good if working is absolutely unbearable.
I'm a shut in who unironically thinks $20.00 is a lot of money, I have to utilize soup kitchens to not starve, I can barely afford to pay my bills on the $390.00 I get from the government.
The only reason I accept this life is being around people all day turns me into an empty exhausted husk.
>>
It's really just a matter of priorities. I spent 3 years miserable before I moved back home to be neet. Now I focus on perfecting my mind and body. There's plenty of time for vidya and shitposting too. I have more projects than I could ever hope to finish in a single lifetime.

Anyone who doesn't like being neet never was a neet to begin with. Only self actualized individuals can be considered truly neet.
>>
>>28938132
When then fuck yourself m80, you don't get to complain
>>
>>28938102
Not really. Depends what kind of person you are that is a neet.
>>
>>28938082

That is even worse. Self employed means you never get time off, every day is a 16 hour work day. Part time or even per diem work is what he needs.
>>
>>28938413
No. A neet is someone not working or learning. It's not ridiculous life style this board glorified it as.
>>
>>28938102
This is legitimately my life except I can walk to my office and my career is on the design side of advertising rather than writing copy. They even got the intern right.
>>
>>28938413
Tell me about your projects
>>
>>28938497

Words change, you're 10 years behind, grandpa'. Welcome to the world Wide Web.
>>
>>28938497
Neets are constantly learning. Where do you get this mistaken belief they aren't learning from?
Fucking retard
>>
File: 1464625823607.png (204 KB, 409x480) Image search: [Google]
1464625823607.png
204 KB, 409x480
>>28938497
NEETs are not in 'education' or 'training', but they teach themselves the skills they need not to wagecuck, but rather to flourish as creative souls
>>
>>28938568

Which ones? Like I said I have more than I could hope to ever finish. I've made a few batches of mead and have been reading up on apiary shit. I also like lifting, yoga, running, cooking, painting, gardening, and more. I've tried my hand at sewing and crocheting but sucked at it. I tend to dislike things unless I'm good at it from the start. I sometimes play bass but I only learned a few songs. One day I'll be able to jam or improv, but in the meantime ins fun playing along.

Is there anything you are interested in, in particular? I've dabbled or read about damn near everything and might be able to point you in the right direction.
>>
>>28938003
The only NEETs with a claim to great, unhampered lives are the independently wealthy ones. Me, I just wake up and browse /r9k/ and watch the occasional torrented movie. I sleep 12-14 hours a day. I never step outside. My life is bland, but I never tire of it. Life is endless suffering no matter what I do. NEET life isn't for everyone. If you're bored after a month of it, it's not for you.
>>
>>28938724
Tell me about your gardening and other long term projects.
>>
I'm a "NEET" with an inheritance living off a stock portfolio. I consider it a job that I have to do so it's really like being self-employed. I wake up early every day to trade stock options. When the market closes, I usually read books, research stuff, or just browse the web if I'm being lazy. At night, I usually eat a good dinner at one of the restaurants nearby and drink some beer or wine. On the weekends, I work on creative projects.

I have a girlfriend who is a freshman in college and it is surprising how unproductive she is in comparison to me. She has a job, too. Basically, she is sleeping any time she isn't in class or at work. She gets considerably less "me" time than I do because she is so tired from rushing around.

The truth is that rich NEETs are pretty much the most privileged people in society. All the time in the world doesn't feel like enough for the huge but feasible dreams of the rich NEET. However, I have seen a lot of rich NEETs go insane because they can't handle the freedom-- they need structure imposed upon them externally, as in college, the family business, whatever.

A lot of people hate me or envy me, which is understandable, so I live a pretty solitary life. I have a lot to lose, so I don't like going out in public where I could potentially be robbed or killed. I try to hide the fact that I'm rich from my friends, but the gig is up as soon as they come over to my apartment. I don't like partying or flaunting wealth like the truly degenerate rich NEETs who would rather get instagram followers than cultivate their minds.

Overall, my life is good, but I would like to start or join an organization so that I could feel like a part of something bigger. I dream of designing and building a legendary library/museum/cafeteria for the betterment of the community.
>>
I wake up whenever, because I have no sleeping pattern. I open my laptop and browse 4chan for anything from 30 minutes to 5 hours. Then I make breakfast/heat up dinner depending on when I woke up.

I eat at my desktop while reading news sites to see if any allahu akbars have done anything (you tend to miss out on a lot if you don't talk to people/read up on it). After I eat, I play games or watch something and switch between them for 6-8 hours. Then I eat more food, then I play games until I go to bed.

When I'm in bed again, I browse 4chan for a couple of hours until I doze off while "just resting my eyes for a bit". Fit in a shower any time of day.

It gets boring from time to time, but it genuinely is enjoyable as long as you get NEETbux. Enjoying your hobbies 24/7 with NO stress and NO obligations aside from some chores is pretty chill. When it does get boring, it gets REALLY boring. You can't just do something to have fun because what you find fun is what you do all day. This might be different if you have friends.

It feels bad living with my dad (not socially, of course), but being in this situation, there's not much I can do short-term to change it.

Couldn't imagine living in another country desu senpai, Norway sure is great. $1.5K every 2 weeks. You can even get an apartment at under $800 a month (not great, but not rat infested tier) paid for on top of that, but no such opportunities locally. I'm 24 btw.
>>
>>28939199
To add to this, I've been a NEET since 18. No degree, no work experience at all, my resume ends after high school. Unless you count depression and anxiety, of course.
>>
>>28939199
>When it does get boring, it gets REALLY boring.

I know exactly what you're talking about. I'm the guy from the post above yours. I know those days when your schedule is completely open yet you can't decide what the fuck to do.

I get stir-crazy and usually end up going on a walk, which depresses me because it feels like such a waste of time. Plus, I get accosted by unsavory people on the streets of my city every time, like clockwork.

You want to leave your house, but then you're like, "man, this is why I don't go outside".
>>
>>28939159
.....how big was the inheritance?
>>
>>28939483
Early 8 figures.
>>
The problem with being a NEET is that to become one you have to already have all kinds of shit wrong with you, so you don't really have what it takes to take full advantage of your situation.

Now that I think about it I never wanted to become a NEET, my dream was always to lose weight, get a wage cuck job, and live at home with my mom paying a bit of rent and living the easy life, but I couldn't even pull that off.

The life I described is what I believe to be the perfect balance for someone just looking to live the comfy life, full wage cucking and full NEET are just too extreme.
>>
>>28939536
Wew lad

Hope your gf doesn't cuck you for your money too hard

Also buy me a computer house and car thx
>>
>>28939576
Nah, she doesn't. I have to insist on paying her rent.

Sorry anon but I really only take care of people I know personally without them even asking.

Perhaps you could befriend a rich person IRL.
>>
>>28939449
Doesn't help that I live where I grew up, so there's a decent chance of meeting someone I know if I go outside during the day. Good thing night walks are peaceful and void of people.
>>
>>28939654
>befriend
my internet friend
do you know where you are at?
>>
>>28939654
I wouldn't be able to do that. I was jk btw.
Super fucking jealous doe. My dad left me a (v low 6 figure, I hope, maybe just 5) inheritance but apparently I can't have it til I'm 28 I think
>>
>>28938883

I have a really cool irrigation system. I try to pack as much in as small of space as possible. A living mulch of sorts. My irrigation is set to a timer and is under ground. I forget the name but it's like soaker hone but fancier. In winter I bend pvc in a half pipe shape to make tunnels with clear plastic rolls over the tunnel frames and grow things like broccoli and Kale all winter long. One day I'll get a greenhouse going but I havent even built a hotbox yet.

Long long term I'd like to do aquaculture and raise rabbits and goats. I'd need more space for all that though. One day I'll get to it. My goats will make milk and fiber, my bunnies will make meat primarily but I will save the pelts for blankets and shit. I've cured a deer hide I bagged before and it was a pain. I'm definitely using the fancy chemicals and tubs on the bunnies.
>>
Kind of feel like I am fighting NEET rn

Bunch of stuff wrong with me, ASD, panic disorder, random seizures. But in education, and currently not living with my mother. Support provided by friends, no idea if I am going to crash out and NEET or actually find some place to exist in society.

Never wageslaved at 23, in the kind of 'your really intelligent but' stage of life.
>>
Like the others have said, its only fulfilling to be a NEET if you are independently wealthy. You can have awesome computers, TVs, consoles, eat whatever nice food you want, actually hage enough money to finish projects like making music or writing and even attract girls with your money.

The NEETbux NEET is usually living in near squalor unless they live with parents, they don't learn normal life skills like doing laundry or cooking, their projects get sidetracked by 14 hours of gaming or shitposting and then they sleep for 12 hours and do it all again. Theres definitely no girls unless theyre banging their mom.
>>
>>28939776
Put it in a Fidelity acct and learn the basics of "writing covered calls". If you have a good business sense, you can achieve a 10% annual rate of return on your portfolio, provided that you don't pick loser stocks. Stick to mainstream stocks and pay attention to what market analysts have to say about em. Do not trade stocks during quarterly earnings reports unless you're gutsy. Most importantly, do not fucking try to manage your own finances if you feel like you will fail at it or are not willing to put the effort into learning it.
>>
>>28938497
>implying you can't do any work without an employer
>implying you can't learn anything outside of a school
>>
>>28939868
Find a craft you like and watch videos of it on youtube. Go to the best place near you for that thing and offer to be an apprentice.
>>
>>28938003
if you actually want to know what the other side is like, watch this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBiOx3pKZAc

probably the most accurate comparison i've seen
>>
Don't become a NEET, get a useless degree in stuff that you legitimately enjoy for the sake of it. Maybe you want to know about Neanderthal sex habits? Maybe you were always interested in philosophy? Archaeology? All it does is make your curriculum more interesting, plus, it'll probably make you feel more fulfilled.
Or you could do online courses (Free or paid, depends on whether you want the diploma), google MOOCS for university-level classes, else, there's plenty of language learning stuff online. Also, the Youtube channel "Yale Courses" is amazing, it has lots of lectures from practically all fields of study from Physics to Sociology.
Also, imagine if you were to enter academia and spent your days writing in-depth articles about the 4chinz.
>>
Start saving up money so you can retire early. Idk
>>
File: 1457522925665.png (211 KB, 1900x2576) Image search: [Google]
1457522925665.png
211 KB, 1900x2576
>>28939449
>>28939297
>>28939199
just learn samatha meditation
>>
>>28939997

Kind of trying that. Really into coding, so got a couple of modules on the go and engaging in various workshops I find.
>>
>>28939939
Thx for the advice famalam

I definitely plan on learning a lot about business/trading once I get closer to 28. It interests me a lot.
I'm p. intelligent so I figure I should do well. I can already tell my biggest liability will be that I have a tendency to take risks
>>
>>28938003
NEET life is entirely different depending on the type of person you are. You'll either teach yourself stuff and never be bored, consume media to distract yourself, or be bored because there's nothing to do. If you ever have the chance to NEET ask yourself these questions:
Does your enjoyment in life come from things that cost a good amount of money?
If you have friends will they drop you for being a NEET?
Can you spend a lot of time in solitude due to other working while you're awake?
>>
>>28939950
>what is self-employment

Literally what
>>
File: 1439830963027.jpg (118 KB, 1176x500) Image search: [Google]
1439830963027.jpg
118 KB, 1176x500
I can't wait until this gravy train ends. What are we at? $20 trillion national debt?

They need to remove all mental illnesses from the list of conditions that make you elligible for SSDI, pronto. Too many bullshit scam artists. Too many people who think having depression or anxiety means they can't work. Here's a hint. Half the fucking global population is depressed; they still get off their fucking asses and go to work.

Can't believe I was ever so fucking stupid as to vote Democratic. Totally enabling all you shitbirds. God damn I was a fucking stupid kid at 18. The idea that a third of my gross pay goes to you slothfaced fuckwits, sitting at home, eating junk food and playing video games, is mindboggling.

Yeah, it pisses me off. You'd be pissed if you were being mugged too. Bunch of shameless fucking thieves.
>>
>>28940027
>mfw contracted by a major political thinktank to document user content and belief trends and quantify direct response to certain materials on specific boards to measure public reception and attitudes because it's way fucking easier faster and cheaper than doing study groups
>no r9k isn't one of the boards I work on you stupid KEKS
>>
>>28940211
To be fair to robot NEETYS, most of that money goes to housing feeding and paying the bills of the families of professional cum-dumpster nigger mothers
>>
>>28940211

lol this nigga mad
>>
>>28940231
Damn. Cucked myself with my name.
>>
>>28938497

Nah. NEET is a government term meaning "Not in education, employment, or training" which essentially means they arn't playing by the rules of the system.
>>
NEET LIFE or NO LIFE

literally
>>
File: stronger.jpg (14 KB, 300x278) Image search: [Google]
stronger.jpg
14 KB, 300x278
>>28940272
I don't care who it goes to. They can get a fucking job, or they can go homeless and starve for all I care. I'm not interested in enabling a bunch of god damn indolent, vile fucks to sit at home on their PlayStation, stuffing their fat fucking faces with Triscuits, while people like me are out there busting our fucking asses, day in, day out, to provide for ourselves. It's theft, pure and simple.

SSDI needs to be restricted to people with severe physical disabilities verified by a doctor. By making mental illness an acceptable condition for SSDI, they've opened the door to millions of scam artist fucks and slackjawed shitlords who simply don't want to work. Depression and anxiety aren't acceptable reasons for sitting on your god damn ass taking other people's money; they're part of being a fucking human. Learn to deal with it like everyone else.

Doesn't matter if you mugged someone at gunpoint or filled out some paperwork at the social security office. If you're taking money from someone else without having earned it, you're still a fucking thief at the end of the day. I don't know if seeing their victim's faces would make one fucking iota of a difference in these cretin's minds, but I doubt it. They're either too fucking stupid, or too fucking immoral.

$20 trillion national debt. I cannot fucking wait to watch this shitshow unfold. I hope most of these pathetic fucks off themselves when their check stops coming in the mail, the Internet gets cut off and the landlord comes knocking with an eviction notice. Bunch of fucking wretched thieves. Anyone reading this who falls in this group can kindly go fuck themselves.

God damn was I a naive fuck at 18, voting for these slobs' accomplices.
>>
>>28939868

I'm a neet working on rn too. Good choice really. Qt bitches, 65k average salary, and only work 3 days a week. I don't know why more people aren't going into the field.
>>
>>28938003
It's just staying in your room 24/7 and being pissed when you have to leave it.
>>
>>28939893

You poor, stupid, stupid thing.
>>
>>28940111

This so much. It takes someone with an actual sense of self, purpose, and virtue to be neet. Most simply aren't cut out for it.
>>
>>28940211
you realize most of your money that gets taken out for taxes goes towards the military and barely any of it go to welfare
>>
>>28940211

I'm a cuck and I'm glad neets get a fair share. I'd rather a neet get a new figurine even if it means a thousand nigger children starve to death. Social Security is the real problem. Lazy old fucks steal our future, and then go on to demand our present as well. Fuck them,they had everything. If they aren't sitting on 10 million by now they deserve to live on cat food. They are too wasteful.
>>
>>28941235
I'm an RN and I make $65k a year but I work 5 days a week in a gov't clinic. It's ok, I wish I had only three 12 hour shifts though.
>>
>>28941355

Wrong. Even one cent is a ridiculous excess of money going to social programs. I guarantee I pay more than one cent to feed worthless subhuman niggers and keep stupid shit like subsidized power and shit like roads and water going in the ghettos.
>>
>>28941427
if you don't like move away then faggot
>>
File: tmp_8104-1462225820456224863475.jpg (106 KB, 634x973) Image search: [Google]
tmp_8104-1462225820456224863475.jpg
106 KB, 634x973
>>28941211
Love how mad this wageslaving is. Thanks for the check, love the fact that you have to work SUPER hard while I sit here and do nothing. You are my slave. It is beautiful
Cry more hehe
>>
>>28938003
i have it pretty good, grandparents left me a big inheritance and my parents will leave me an inheritance also. im a single child, so it all goes to me. ill probably never have to work again, ill probably never get married but weed and escorts fill that void.
>>
File: RightWingDeathSquad.jpg (39 KB, 725x725) Image search: [Google]
RightWingDeathSquad.jpg
39 KB, 725x725
>>28941211
Don't worry brother. The day is coming when this nonsense will be purged by force. Get your helicopter license now.
>>
pretty good stuff in here so far, makes me wish I lived somewhere like Norway where my depression and anxiety would probably be good enough to get benefits
>>
>>28941377

5 days a week? The 3 days thing was my entire motivation for rn. I'll take a pay cut as long as I don't have to work every day. Is it true the nursing shortage is a meme? I'm starting to get uncomfortable with all the new grads unable to find work in a hospital, or anywhere for that matter.
>>
>>28941484

I considered this since money made working abroad isn't taxed. But I hate non Americans too as well as old people. There aren't many young expat groups out there unfortunately.
>>
>>28938003
Well basically it's like this bit.
>wake up, go to bed, do whatever whenever I want. watch anime, play video games, take a nap. no need for a concept of time, no responsibility.

But also includes this bit
> I'm anxious all the time and want to kill myself every morning instead of having to face another day.
>>
>>28938003

Well....here's mine.

>25
>live at home

An average day

>wake up
>try and make a few dollars online
>play games
>watch anime

That's pretty much it. It took a few months for anyone I knew to stop contacting me. So...that's that.
>>
How do I become a neet? I am 29 and a wagecuck and want to kill myself every time my alarm goes off in the morning
>>
>>28942456

Just stop going to work and be true to your will. You don't even have to quit. They'll understand after you miss a few days and replace you. Approach neetdom as you would a religion and all will come in due time.
>>
>>28942663
I would run out of money fast though, how do I get enough neetbux to live off of?
>>
>>28941983
How do you live being so filled with hate? Do you know that, even if what you want comes to pass, you'll never be happy nor satisfied? How does it feel to know that you'll get hypertension from all of the unnecessary stress you're putting on yourself, and die early for it?
>>
I work part time but I plan to take a course rather than go to school.
Realistically, how hard is C++?
I'm not exactly adept at programming but I have the patience and will for it, it's just that C++ is on an entirely different level and I would have to dedicate my life to it...
Also I need surgery on my wrist.
Guess that's my motivation...
>>
It is nice to watch anime and play video games whenever. But it is slowly taking its toll on me, I have growing thoughts about how useless I am and feel like commiting suicide. I have a degree and I've been applying to jobs but I keep getting rejected or ignored. I feel super depressed after each rejection.
>>
>>28944153
This is the saddest time in my life.
My brother has it much worse with arthritis though, and money will fix it all.
I don't have time to be a NEET.
>>
File: 1373573456345.png (65 KB, 285x276) Image search: [Google]
1373573456345.png
65 KB, 285x276
>>28938102
>mfw workplaces that don't pay dogshit require smalltalk
>the only other way is CDL and that'll take years to get.
>>
>>28944153
>Realistically, how hard is C++
Give it a try.
http://www.learncpp.com/
If you're serious about it and you're not going to give up when you get stumped for a bit then it's manageable.
It's a bit more difficult than Python, but I wouldn't say on an entirely different level, most language fundamentals are the same.

I haven't found paid courses worth it, but what works for you is what works for you.
Good luck m8.
>>
>>28941355
18% goes to military, far more to social programs. That Facebook image macro was bullshit floating around awhile ago.
>>
>>28944449
CDL most assuredly does not take years to get my friend. You can be on the road in no time.
>>
>>28944622
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39zKhsT5naI&index=5&list=RD8GW6sLrK40k
Here goes.
Thanks man.
I don't want to waste my money if I don't have to. I know exactly what I want to do with C++
>>
File: 1460969507943.jpg (29 KB, 500x461) Image search: [Google]
1460969507943.jpg
29 KB, 500x461
>go to bed at 8 am
>sleep 10-12 hours a day
>rest of the time at pc or tablet
>boring as fuck
>want to kill myself everyday
That's my NEET life
>>
>>28938102
Why does this assume every wageslave is rich?

I have friend who work their ass of in an office but they don't have a Porsche or go to fucking Ibiza and Vegas.
>>
File: 1464185253026.png (198 KB, 1280x809) Image search: [Google]
1464185253026.png
198 KB, 1280x809
>>28938003
You do sound like you would be happier with the NEET life.

I was miserable when I had to go to school every morning. Even going out with friends sucked. I had no problem getting friends because socializing is easy af, and I did because that's what you're supposed to do. But I hated it, all of it.

Now I'm a friendless NEET and life is pretty good actually. The bux just started rolling in and I have more money than I can spend. No joke, I get more spendable cash in a month than I need in a year.

My parents will probably kick me out in a year or so. It sucks but then I'll just have get a cheap apartment and bulk up food for a month each time I go grocery shopping.
>>
File: xOasShD.jpg (353 KB, 2048x1447) Image search: [Google]
xOasShD.jpg
353 KB, 2048x1447
>>28946795
Also for what I do each day, it's mostly just browsing 4chan, >reddit, youtube, sleeping, eating, fapping, gaming, and some more productive things like exercise, tulpa creating, language learning, advanced cooking, electronics, and game development.

I have no problem filling my day with activities. In fact I've had to unsubscribe for a lot of subreddits and youtube channels as I don't have time to consume all that content.

I do get depressed sometimes though. It's mostly because the outside world is trying to interfere with my NEET life, not because of the NEET life itself.

Mind you I'm not trolling or bragging here. I know damn well that most people would be miserable in my position. But for me the NEET life is the good life.
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>28938003
This has been explained in numerous wagecuck/NEET threads.
>>
>>28938003
>no responsibility.
There's a reason why man'child' and neet are often used together.
Responsibility is what separates children and adults.
>>
>>28946795
What country do you live in, euro?

Also what's your 'disability'?
>>
File: hunts.jpg (62 KB, 410x500) Image search: [Google]
hunts.jpg
62 KB, 410x500
>>28938003
listen to this song, it explains how to be chad and neet at the same time

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1SsbWtwJKc
>>
>>28938003
>do whatever whenever I want

This is the opposite of NEET life.

99% of NEETs live with their parents, and daily life is a careful balancing act of appeasing your parents whims while preserving the NEET status.
>>
>>28947291
I live in Sweden and I'm diagnosed with Asperger's/High Functioning Autism. They have a dedicated team evaluating you to ensure you're getting the correct diagnosis. I didn't fake it and probably would have had a hard time doing it. Contrary to what memes might have you believe, getting decent NEETbux is not easy in Sweden and otherwise you'll just get barely enough to survive.
>>
how do i get a neet bf? Where do i look?
>>
File: 1450501864521.jpg (36 KB, 363x618) Image search: [Google]
1450501864521.jpg
36 KB, 363x618
>>28938102

The group discusses politics and philosophy... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHAH

More like they gossip and downplay each other while laughing it off as if it's nothing when in reality if the laws permitted it they'd all kill eachother.

Me and Sheryl were planning on going down to the Bahamas over the holidays :D
Oh yeah? I thought you guys had Europe in mind this year. Yeah, but with the kids and timing we figure this would work out better.

^ :D Yo neet you're missing out on life bruh.

Success isn't measured by how many people you know or socialize with. Success is measured by how many people fear you. You can climb to the top of the social ladder, take off your shirt and dance all you want. In reality you're just another chess piece with delusions of grandeur. Might as well call yourself an office neet.
>>
>>28938003
You try to get hired a lot of times. Get hardly any responses from employers. Those who invite you for the interviews eventually decide to not hire you. In the end, after such a long time looking for work, you just give up.
>>
File: 1453358762903.jpg (17 KB, 268x284) Image search: [Google]
1453358762903.jpg
17 KB, 268x284
>>28947786
>Success is measured by how many people fear you

Are you a fucking cartoon supervillain or just incredibly autistic?
Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.