[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I see too many people here who think they're stuck where
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: wasted life.png (61 KB, 1117x840) Image search: [Google]
wasted life.png
61 KB, 1117x840
I see too many people here who think they're stuck where they are.

r9k, let me give you some advice:

You have to power within you to change your circumstance. It won't be easy and it's not some one time dramatic action that you will brave and fight through and once completed your life will be changed for the better.

Rather it will likely be a set of daily tasks and tedious labor, whatever form that might take on, that will you will slowly walk through until you get to the the place you want to be.

Once there, you will still have tedious chores to push through to maintain the life you are now in. It might be a new set of tasks, but the work doesn't stop once you get to place you want to be at.

If you say that it is too hard then you have made your choice. You would rather choose to be a miserable NEET than living the life you say you wish you had.
>>
>>28937954
>adam lanza
holy kek lmao
>>
Fuck your thread but i gotta bent.
Two more days,if i dont get this job i will kill myself. So fucking tired of this shit
>>
>adam lanza
anyone who says he did it is delusional
im not even a gunfag, just can recognize all the problems with the official story
>>
>>28937954
I would be deeply ashamed of myself if I were content with posting such impotent, lazy advice. I respect people I offer advice to more than dismissing them with 'just try your best'. They deserve more effort from my part.
>>
You're absolutely right OP.
That's why it sucks. It's day after day. Eventually with all the little steps things will get better but sometimes it's hard to notice things are changing when it's going at a slow pace.
>>
>>28937954
I can't. It's too expensive, too impractical. This is as good as it gets.
>>
>>28938145
Lots of us can't always see the forest for the trees.
>>
>>28937954
how about the guy who was rejected a thousand times even after massive self-improvement?
>>
>>28938207
He should have just tried harder.
>>
I'm so scared of life, that I can't bring myself to live it.

I imagine I will regret that till my last day. And yet I persist in being the way I am. I should not have been born.
>>
>pic is smart, eloquent
>OP text is generic af

How does it feel that the school shooter is much smarter than you?
>>
>>28938218
he did http://archive.is/Oag9z
for him nothing was enough. some people can't be saved.
>>
>>28938254
Then he, uh, should have realized that this is not the way to go. Or he should have been more creative. I mean, I'm a normalfaggot, I have to blame him for SOMETHING, right?
>>
>>28937954
what I like about the quote is that it isn't one of those memes where you get a big quote and slap someone controversial on it. Adam actually said (wrote) that.
>>
>>28938254
nigger, there is a saying in our PUA circles: first one thousand rejections do not count. It sucks ass yes. But it's the only way to get good. This is a skill you can practice, same way people practice to get good at whatever videogame or sport they wanna be good at, it's not rocket science.
>>
>>28938254
>reddit
wew lad
>>
>>28938269
he tried everything to no avail. your just world doesn't exist.
>>28938305
too bad PUA is scam
>>28938317
so edgy
>>
>>28938345
sure, it give shitty advice that if you listen to it turns you into a shit person but at least it tries giving you advice.

>>28938345
Trying something doesn't gurantee a result. Also, tried. As used as that shit is... There is no try. There is do, or don't.
>>
>adam lanza
I feel for the guy. He was such a weirdo that he was the perfect patsy for the shooting.
>>
no we would much rather have our better life but we're too lazy to work for it. that doesn't mean we don't want it
>>
>adam lanza
fake
>>
>pic
gay
>>
Whats with all this adam Lanza fake stuff, whats wrong with the official story?
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.