[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>GF playing Overwatch with friends >Just started it not
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: ss (2016-05-30 at 03.13.40).png (167 KB, 535x908) Image search: [Google]
ss (2016-05-30 at 03.13.40).png
167 KB, 535x908
>GF playing Overwatch with friends
>Just started it not ranked match or anything, game you can just quit whenever
>Decide to get kinky and eat her out while she plays
>Day later she decides to return the favor while I'm playing DotA
>Above average new season ranked MMR
>Ask her to stop because i keep dying
>She gets upset and leaves
I fucked up how do I un-fuck this up
Also, autism stories time
>>
>>28937749
get out of here you normie faggot
>>
>>28937749
I legitimately hope you kill yourself, you're living the dream and you still manage to fuck it up

>tfw wouldn't even want her to return the favor because girls playing video games is my fetish
>>
>>28937749
>anon fell for the 3D meme
>>
File: 8pGzjRO.gif (2 MB, 400x223) Image search: [Google]
8pGzjRO.gif
2 MB, 400x223
>>28937777
quads speaketh the truth
>>
File: 12.jpg (21 KB, 600x634) Image search: [Google]
12.jpg
21 KB, 600x634
>>28937777
woah look at that quads, that's the highlight of my year so far.
>>
>>28937793
I legitimately busted the biggest nut by not touching my dick

I used to churn it out like he does but if you don't touch your dick you're guaranteed to blast like crazy.
>>
>>28937749
what an awful post

>>28937777
what a great post
>>
>>28937749
HAHA u were probably a whiney bitch about it...

"NO BABE PLZ IM...AAARGH IM DED AGAIN AH SHIT...OK BABE STOP NOW"

So now shes gone to find a real man who works hard for his money and treat him to a great sensual blowjob.
>>
>>28937749
kill yourself right now. You don't belong here and you don't deserve to live for fucking your shit up that bad. Faggot.
>>
>>28937749
U were supposed to play the best dota game of your life and win. Then u get to say "sheeit i wasnt even tryin that hard cuz i was gettin muh dik sukked!!"
>>
>>28937826
>I legitimately busted the biggest nut by not touching my dick

>I used to churn it out like he does but if you don't touch your dick you're guaranteed to blast like crazy.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>he
>>
>>28938044
Are you implying that that guy jerking off is a woman? With his masculine penis cock dick?
>>
>>28938094
yes, she's a cute girl and I want to fuck her boypussy
>>
>>28937749

>sorry sorry sorry
Why would you ever say sorry 3 times? Just give it to her straight.

"Look, I'm sorry but you kept getting my killed so I had to tell you to stop. You don't give bad jobs or anything, but it messed with my game today. "

Done.
>>
>>28938220
normies don't think, anon
>>
>I play assfaggots
That's where you messed up
>>
You were playing the original DotA? You probably deserved it.
>>
>>28937749
>can't even play vidya while getting a blowie jay
your power level is so weak that i wonder how you function at all tbqh
>>
>>28937749
G I T
U
D

U SKRUB
>>
Blizzard just gave your woman an excuse to cheat
how diabolical
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.