[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>turning 30 tomorrow >still NEET and playing dark souls
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1410870449962.png (646 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1410870449962.png
646 KB, 1920x1080
>turning 30 tomorrow
>still NEET and playing dark souls in my room
>fapped to futa and trannies most of the day today
>about to go downstairs and cook some literal tendies

who here /living the dream/
>>
Me in 4 years. It would be impossible to get a job now.
>>
My dreams died when I was forced into wagecuck. I hope you enjoy those neetbux
>>
Where are you at in Dark Souls?

I'm currently in the Catacombs.

Quelaggs Fury Sword and The Greatsword of Artorias turns this level into a complete fucking joke.
>>
I hope you were the one I ganked in the crucifixion woods
>>
File: 1447862626857.jpg (36 KB, 680x765) Image search: [Google]
1447862626857.jpg
36 KB, 680x765
>>28937425
>Turning 30 in 10 days
>NEET
>no gf
>still live with mummy
>zero money to my name
L-living the dream, right guys?
>>
>>28938438

I just got to the depths, not as far as you

>>28938393

the gbp economy is strong

>>28938558

I will play ds3 once i finish ds1

>>28938619

free your mind from tfw no gf and comparisons with others, you're luckier than you think
>>
>>28938779
Don't get cursed by the lizards.

It's fucking terrible.
>>
>>28938779
>free your mind from tfw no gf and comparisons with others, you're luckier than you think
I know man, having a gf in real life is a lot of hassle and not worth it. Just another big disappointing truth
>>
>>28938779
And good job getting past the godforsaken Capra Demon.

That fight was irritating since the arena is the size of my bathroom
>>
Eternal slob doesnt get eaten. I will ran. I will eat you slob. You can only scream. I will eat younb
>>
>>28938935

ill keep that in mind

>>28939000

the grass is always greener of course

>>28939041

that fight really pissed me off, I was up all night trying to beat it and half the time I just died immediately upon entering that place if I couldn't get past the initial attack with the 2 dogs

i had to rely on a slight glitch with the way they attack going up the stairs
>>
>>28939000
Nice trips.
Being in a shitty relationship is worse then being single, but once you've actually had a good relationship being single is hell.
>>
>>28937425
Do you live with your parents?
What country are you from?
How do you get your neetbux?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.