[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Internet Jew is destroying me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: mylove.jpg (56 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
mylove.jpg
56 KB, 720x960
I know i am weak, i know i am a single mothers child.

But why, why did there had to be the uprising of the Internet when i had needed the outside world the most?

>Be me 13
>Be on Class Vacation to the North Sea

>Play cards with hot girls with a lot of chips and sweets in their room

>tfw it was nothing sexual just fun
>tfw they had tits

>After playing cards in their dorm, chad came up asking what i did with "his girlfriend"

>i said just playing cards, having fun

>mfw all of the class suddenly teamed up with chad to insult me why i played cards with them

>Fuck of faggots, just played cards

>tfw they fucked off, felt alpha as fuck

>night after that, his 'girlfriend' danced with me at a small dance party

>she asked 'anon do you want to dance with me?' Awkward 13 year old speech i know.

>i said, sure.

>we danced, and had fun.

>after that evening we went to the beach with her friends, swimming in an warm summer night in the north sea

>tfw swimmed, kissed, and hugged

>tfw best day of my life

>6 months later, discovered Internet
>never have contact to this hot girl again
>just play wow all day, don't go to school develop depression fuck up entire life

>tfw my love of the life is married to an ugly slav origin german

>TFW THEY HAVE A FUCKING CHILD REEEEEEEE

>tfw internet destroyed my life
>>
File: whykeke.jpg (50 KB, 708x708) Image search: [Google]
whykeke.jpg
50 KB, 708x708
This could be my women right now

fuck me and fuck the internet :DDD XDDDDDD :DDD
>>
he's about 6'6, you couldn't have competed anyway
>>
>>28937333
>>28937365
She's... pretty ugly
You people have low standards
Don't apotheosize such a low down dirty whore.
>>
>>28937333
women are sluts when vacationing. this is nothing new.
>>
File: 4.jpg (206 KB, 899x1900) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
206 KB, 899x1900
That's what you get for trying. Never try. Never try. Never try.
>>
>>28937389
He's 6'2, saw him a few months ago, im 6'1
>>
>>28937424
>a whole INCH taller
you didn't stand a chance
>>
>>28937421
this image amuses me
>aw he has your eyes!
>>
>>28937412
She was 13 GOD DAMN wearing loose clothes, normal girl
>>
>>28937467
she was a slut who cheated on her boyfriend because she was "away from home", and felt like she could get away with anything
>>
>>28937333
At that age pretty much the same happened to me. But I was pretty fucked mentally, I still tried to socialize but nothing ever panned out. I'm doing ok nowadays, but I've seemingly lost interest in people. Ah well.

Also
>slav married your waifu
slav master race always wins in the end anon
>>
>>28937458
just had a chat, she told me she's half turkish, delete thread please, i don't give a fuck anymore, thank you jews for Internet, sparing me from race shame.
>>
>>28937529
>couldn't tell just by looking at her
>>
File: pepe_slav3.png (107 KB, 403x477) Image search: [Google]
pepe_slav3.png
107 KB, 403x477
>>28937528
>slav master race always wins in the end anon
Pretty much this.
t.slav
>>
>>28937586
Thank god we have turks, otherwise we would hate the fuck out of your slavs.

Btw, how the fuck do you do the squatting? I tried it, but i always fall down, you put your whole feet on the ground, i can just do it with my toes on the ground, how the fuck are you doing this?
>>
>>28937412
Going on vacation is like the softcore version of getting kidnapped by a different tribe and turned into a war bride
>>
>>28937586
Nice pepe anon.

Looks like Zagorka bottle.
>>
>>28937365
she doesn't even lips kek
>>
>>28937666
>i can just do it with my toes on the ground
REEEE it's wrong, you can't keep balance squatting this way. Just try whole feet, it's easy.
>>28937720
>Zagorka bottle
It is.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.