[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw playing vidya until early morning and the birds outside
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 3
>tfw playing vidya until early morning and the birds outside my window start singing from 3 to 4 AM

I love summer. Winter is shit.
>>
>i love summer
>winter is shit
kys
>>
>>28936832
Lol I haven't stayed up playing video games that late since high school.

Either youre still in high school or you never grew up afterwards.
>>
File: Xmas-family-dinner_njassj.jpg (146 KB, 600x399) Image search: [Google]
Xmas-family-dinner_njassj.jpg
146 KB, 600x399
>>28936846
Sip a nice cup of hot cocoa out of my ass senpai. Winter is the normiest season.
>>
summer is great but then you realize that every single day is 80+ degrees. why do normalfags like hot weather? that shit is unbearable. FUCK florida and its 100+ degree weather in the fucking winter.
>>
I live in Cali

We only have one season
>>
>>28936891
My parents were anti-technology retards so I didn't really get into gaming until my early 20s.

Also
>not going to bed at 5AM and waking up at 1PM

Are you some sort of ubernormie who WAKES UP at 5?
>>
Winter is superior.

I hate birdsong.
>>
>>28936918
I prefer sweaty hot over freezing cold.

If I go outside wearing the wrong clothes during the summer I'll just be really sweaty. If I go out during winter wearing the wrong clothes my toes and fingers will fucking fall off and I'll be dead.
>>
>>28936983
sweating is literally the worst though
it makes me wet and i have to keep wiping my forehead and cheeks and it makes my hair wet as fuck
>>
>>28936983
That's why you don't go out during winter you stupid piece of shit.
>>
>>28936983
>it's too hot
>wear nothing, turn on ac, drink cold beverages
>it's too cold
>wear more clothes
One is clearly better than the other in regards to effort needed to stay comfortable.
>>
>>28936918
You don't live here, or you're some some of ham planet.

Posting from sunny coral springs Florida.
>>
I like winter more than summer. Barely any people outside so you can just walk around on your own. The fact that it is cold makes it even better because without the cold it would not be comfy coming in from the cold, putting on your comfy blanket and sip on a warm drink.
>>
>>28937099
Well that sounds like a fun bucket of fun. I can't even open a window I have to constantly breathe in other people's farts.

Also, don't go out during summer. Problem solved for you. At least I can open a window during summer.

>>28937092
I probably sweat more during winter actually.

>freezing cold outside
>snow up to my fucking knees
>have to wear 10 pounds of 3 layers of winter clothes
>waddle around to wherever I need to go
>be indoors for more than a minute
>immediately start sweating
>sweat can't really leave my body and prison of clothes
>step back outside
>twice as cold now, nostril and eyelids frozen shut
>repeat as necessary
>>
>>28937128
>wearing more clothes
>comfortable

no I don't think so.

>>28937145
but it's not like I live in Los Angeles or some shit there's barely any people out during the summer as well, especially at night

>comfy coming in from the cold, putting on your comfy blanket and sip on a warm drink.

same with cold showers/cold drinks and other summer comfy memes.
>>
fucking normalfags
summer is literally shit
all the fucking people outside making noise
all the fucking kids running around its summer its summer
all the chads and stacies having beach and pool parties
the nights are fucking shorter and days are longer
its fucking hot
people outside everywhere

summer is the normie season
>>
>>28937163
>he thinks opening a window helps during summer
wew lad
>>
>shilling this hard for summer

Literally only good thing about summer is girls wear less clothes so you can thought masturbate to them.
>>
>>28937244
>helps

I didn't it helped, I said it was better than having all windows closed for like 7 months out of the year

>>28937238
If you're a NEET who stays indoors, what's it matter to you what goes on outside?
>>
I love summer too. Literally no better feeling than lying outside naked with the sun warming your benis until you spray ecoplasma all over yourself.
>>
BM is the only thing that brings me happiness in my pathetic life
>>
>>28937358
You can open your windows during winter. I do this and I don't freeze even when it's -40 degree Celsius outside.
>>
>>28937358
cause its fucking loud
and i used to be able to feel comfortable on my balcony
>>
>>28937393
I don't even know what to say to that. You're arguing against science. That or you just keep your window open just a tiny crack for like 5 seconds.
>>
File: pepe facehands.jpg (20 KB, 259x253) Image search: [Google]
pepe facehands.jpg
20 KB, 259x253
>>28937359
that's spooky as fuck senpai
>>
>>28937438
>You're arguing against science
No, I'm not.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wim_Hof
>>
The exact opposite, I want to kill those birds every day.
>>
>>28937559
Okay well stop being a pussy and learn to withstand mild heat as well then :^)
>>
>>28936832
>tfw youtotally immersed in what your doing when
>suddendly birds chipping
>reminds you how late it is
>a good feel

Wew lad
>>
>>28937372
B-Burning Man?
>>
>>28936832
If it's warm you can only get rid of the things you wear right now.
When it's cold you can add as many blankets, layers of clothes or hot drinks until you feel comfortable.

Summer is literally normie season and it's unbelievably fucking hot. Fuck off to florida and leave me in my cold ass country.
>>
i love doing this when it rains and it just feels comfy as fuck with the rain especially if theres lightning as well
>>
>All these anons that hate the sun
Are you vampires?
>>
>>28936891

not him, but im 26 and will be doing that tonight

and every other night

fuck off wagecuck
>>
>>28938839
No it just makes me sweat and itchy and hot I can't fucking stand the sun in the summer. In the winter it's okay.
>>
>>28937145
>I like winter more than summer. Barely any people outside so you can just walk around on your own.
This. Also I can walk outside without having to deal with mosquitos. Also snow is the most beautiful fucking weather. Plus anything above 60 degrees F makes me sweat profusely. Plus lots of vidya gets released in the winter time. Winter/Fall is just the best time of year desu senpai
>>
>>28938956
>mosquitos
REEEEEEEEEEEE

>>28938802
>lightning
REEEEEEEEEEEE

Fucking hate all insects during summer. Fuck summer. Just sweating like I'm constantly in a fucking sauna and then there's all those FUCKING INSECTS. And like that's not enough there are FUCKING THUNDERSTORMS trying to kill you. No, just reverse this fucking global warming into a global colding so we can have winter all year long.
>>
>>28938905
>itchy
You need lotion son
>>
>>28936891
Why are you on R9K?

We are the people who do things that get shunned.
We may all have our own thing but the point is to support each other not to tell them they're acting like children.
>>
>>28936891
kill yourself normie

original commento
>>
>>28936832
That time you know it is time to go to bed...
Also >>28940144
>>
>and the birds outside my window start singing

I hate it when that happens
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.