[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
h-hey guys... What do i do if an ex-friend owes me $400 and refuses
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
h-hey guys...
What do i do if an ex-friend owes me $400 and refuses to pay me back?
Now he laughs at my face when i ask him to pay back.
>>
Get your squad and go tell him you want your money rn or you'll beat his face in. Then never lend your friends more than the price of one meal or one drink ever again.
>>
If you don't have written proof of him owing you money, kidnap, torture works.
>>
File: britgas.jpg (105 KB, 659x900) Image search: [Google]
britgas.jpg
105 KB, 659x900
This is the price you pay in life for being beta as fuck.

This is the price you pay for ever having friends.

This is the price you pay for trying to help someone out.
>>
You might just be screwed anon, I knew a dude who got screwed out of 800 bucks, sometimes you just gotta be careful
>>
>>28936824
Would ask my friend to help me (gang related) but he's in jail now..
My cousin is also gang related... Could work.
Some kid stole my moms scooter and my brother figured out who it was. Then my cousin visited him (he's insanely buff) and knocked his face off pretty much. Also got some money from him.
>>
>>28936890
Then do it, if he is an ex-friend and don't even has the honour to pay a debt and even laughs at it, you should ask your cousin to grab him while you bash his head in
>>
File: mom3.gif (2 MB, 270x171) Image search: [Google]
mom3.gif
2 MB, 270x171
>>28936806

there is a legal concept called "self help". you are legally allowed to take items belonging to the other person to satisfy your debts.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.