[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I CANNOT FUCKING MAINTAIN A GF BECAUSE OF 5x4.5 INCHES PENCILDICKLET
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1456436312201.png (85 KB, 375x881) Image search: [Google]
1456436312201.png
85 KB, 375x881
I CANNOT FUCKING MAINTAIN A GF BECAUSE OF 5x4.5 INCHES PENCILDICKLET

WHY WAS I CURSED WITH LOW TEST?!
>>
is your penis small and cute?
>>
>>28936677
YOU CLOWN I JUST ANNOUNCED IT ABOVE IT'S FIVE FUCKING INCHES OF LENGTH ON FOUR AND A HALF INCHES OF GIRTH OF COURSE IT'S SMALL YOU FOOL. FUCK YOU, FAGGOT.
>>
>>28936720
if it's cute can we see it? I want to see
>>
>>28936720
Yeah im with the other robot, please can we see it I really wanna see it anon
>>
>>28936653
>4.5 inch wide dick
Lol okay
>>
I bet it's cute. I'd love to play with your cute little penis
>>
>>28936653
You might have 2 different things there
>>
>>28936653
>tfw I'm a 6.5 inch dicklet king
There's no worse feeling than literally being half an inch away from greatness. At least at the bottom of the barrel you know what to expect.
>>
>>28937101
That's circumference not width you fucking moron.
>>
>>28937664
Your life is not going to somehow be radically different if you gain half an email much of cock, retard. It's such a stupid number to be obsessed over because units of measurement are so arbitrary
>>
>>28936653
Mfw 7in x 5.25in Every girl I've been with loves to suck it
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.