[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Go grocery shopping alone and bump into a girl I knew back in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 216x233) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 216x233
Go grocery shopping alone and bump into a girl I knew back in highschool. Don't know if she gave me the signs she's interested in me or not.
>walking grocery cart from a distant and notice her, call my name.
>walk up and give awkward hug.
>admit I notice her from a distant but couldn't tell if it was her or not.
>small talk, about where we work and who we've been hanging out with.
>I say we should hang out sometime since I'm in the area. She than saids " Yeah, just hit my friend up and she'll hit me up and we'll kick it." Don't get number.
>wish I ask for her number
I have her on Instagram but that's the only contact I have of her. I guess I should just move on and be lonely. Or I should just try until she saids she not interested.
>>
>>28936598
>Or I should just try until she saids she not interested.
she already did at
>JUST hit my friend up
sorry senpai, those are some bad feels
>>
>>28936598
>Yeah, just hit my friend up and she'll hit me up and we'll kick it.

Jeesus fucking Christopher, who says things like that?

The length women will go to - to not tell you clearly they dont want you....

bdw she doesnt want you.
and what she did was womens way to say it clearly.

BUT there are prettier girls who would like to be with you, belive it or not.
Its just you might never meet them.
But then again you might.

WHO AM I TO SAY???
>>
She's clearly interested in you. Find her phone number and call her. Or even better find out where she lives and show up unannounced, girls love surprises!
>>
>>28937437
This guy knows what he's taIking about
>>
You guys are right. I'll just keep on trucking. Funny thing is she not even that good looking. She just has good taste in music and likes to do cool stuff.
>>
>>28938076
>>28938076
plenty of women out there, and one day you will want women for different reasons than same music taste. Its almost completely irrelevant.

I deduct you are younger than 24, there is time.

Work on expressing your unique masculinity, we all have our own to express.
Nietzche would make poor bodybuilder, and Arnold would make poor God-killer.

Find your own masculinity. There are some traits we share, but do find your own now.
>>
>>28936598
I understand from the way you type you must be pretty young. I'll try to communicate with you in a way that will sound familiar.

I think you need to hop on the "net" and "slide her a few dm's " on the insta, if you catch my drift
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.