[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Bottom of the barrel men. >Refuse to date single mothers.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 116
Thread images: 17
File: single mom.jpg (128 KB, 630x840) Image search: [Google]
single mom.jpg
128 KB, 630x840
>Bottom of the barrel men.
>Refuse to date single mothers.

Care to explain yourselves, deadbeats? Beggars can't be choosers ;)
>>
>>28936447
>Beggars can't be choosers
Thats quite wrong.
>>
You can't date single mothers. You can fuck them but you can't date them.
>>
File: Satou.jpg (19 KB, 704x400) Image search: [Google]
Satou.jpg
19 KB, 704x400
2 wrongs don't make a right

if you ain't shit, you're better off alone than with someone else who ain't shit, that's just a recipe for misery.
>>
>>28936522
Maybe both of you can improve each other.
>>
>>28936576
How can a single mother improve? She's done. She's a single mum. Nothing's going to change that.
>>
>>28936447
>implying single moms would date anyone not rich enough to finance her brats
welcome to naiveville
population: you
>>
I feel like everyone will assume I'm a pedophile, seeing as they thirsty target single mothers to get that backstage pass to dem kiddies
I just could not handle that stigma/temptation
>>
>>28936779
>Being poor

Are you even trying?
>>
>>28936814
I'm not even part of your target audience, anon... I'd be considered a normie if it wasn't for my BPD and former inceldom
>>
They can do better than robots to be honest senpai
>>
>>28936701
Yeah my wallet will certainly improve her life but it will only make mine worse.
>>
>Beggars can't be choosers
No? Just look at the immigrants.
>>
>>28936869
you hit the nail on the head kek

G E R M O N E Y
E
R
M
O
N O T S P A M
E
Y

they've been here last year, it still sends chills down my spine... the fence is a good thing tho
>>
>>28936941
Fence? You need a wall to keep them out. :^)
>>
>>28936447
why would i date anyone, i just want to be alone
>>
>>28936447
I'd rather be alone than have children or raise someone elses.
>>
But I'm not a deadbeat. I care more about my professional life than dating so why the hell would I want a kid in my life. Besides who wouldn't want to be with someone whose highly ambitious and competitive?
>>
Single moms are even lower than deadbeats though. Like hell I'm going to raise someone else's kid.
>>
>>28937250
>who wouldn't want to be with someone whose highly ambitious and competitive?
Why would anyone want to play second fiddle?
>>
>>28937283
what if its a qt daughter who is just budding into puberty?
>>
>>28937357
She will be an emotional train wreck with daddy issues and likely hate you for being beta.
>>
>>28936522

This. And dubs confirms it.

It's a lose-lose situation.

>If she lives off you
You're caring for her plus a kid that isn't yours. You're only cleaning up after a mess she made

>If YOU live off her
She'll get tired of caring for your ass and likely cuck you for Chad. And you'll likely just be the "stay-at-home-daddy" or "house-husband"

and either-way somehow you'll still be legally responsible for the kid. tbf I would only date a single mom as a FWB and nothing serious.
>>
You retard, dating single mothers is dumb in every way. Worse looks, worse body, worse pussy, and then you have to take care of a kid, you have to play second fiddle in terms of affection to the kid, if your screw up the kid might get emotionally damaged from a bunch of random guys, etc. Accept single mothers are rotton apples of the dating world.
>>
File: single mothers.jpg (540 KB, 1300x1414) Image search: [Google]
single mothers.jpg
540 KB, 1300x1414
>>28937283
this

single moms are even more pathetic than hugless kissless virgins.

single moms are like black holes that suck up money and resources and give nothing back.
>>
>>28937432
well its not like Im marrying her mother. if it doesnt work out with her daughter, Im outta there
>>
>>28936814
Why would anyone who is rich spend it on a whore single mother? Might aswell date younger whores or just sleep with prostitutes
>>
>>28937464
>I would only date a single mom as a FWB and nothing serious.
It might start like that, hell she might even believe that's all she wants too at first, but once she deems you suitable she will try to sink her claws in.
A single mom is always angling to find a father figure and supporter for her kid(s), making them shitty FWBs too..
>>
>>28936447
Single mothers created a generation of men who grew up to be robots. Most of the people here were raised by a single parent from what I have seen, and look how that turned out.
A father trying to raise another man's kids, or having half-siblings who feel no real connection to each other does not make for a very cohesive family or usually turn out so well for anyone.
>>
File: Stern-1.jpg (320 KB, 1152x782) Image search: [Google]
Stern-1.jpg
320 KB, 1152x782
>>28937532
Fair point desu.
>>
I dont get you guys. Pussy is pussy, and if you are looking to get laid, there is nothing better than a single mom. They are desperate for adult attention, they relish their times without their child, and they desperately want to get laid again.

Back in my pre-marriage years, 12+ years ago, they were a staple of my diet. In fact, so desperate for attention, I never even had to take them out to dinner. You promise adult drinks, and a movie that isn't a cartoon, and they were at my door almost before I could hang up the phone.

You people are nuts. I never raised any woman's kid, but I plowed my fair share of single mom snatch.
>>
all of these """"men"""" who won't step up and date single mothers baka
>>
>>28937614
I'm half starting to believe the /pol/ theory of our society being sabotaged.
>>
>>28937687
The way TV pushes it should be all the proof you need.
>>
>>28937633
maybe if your standards are so low they're subterranean.

single mothers are overweight and their pussy is wrekt from shitting out kids. I'd rather put in the extra effort to get someone skinny.
>>
>>28937739
I don't watch TV, so I would not know.
>>
>>28936809
>temptation
kek
>>
>>28937633
They're good for sex I suppose, but relationship with a woman like that is contingent on being some part of her child's life, a father figure and you cannot deny that this is a huge amount of baggage to carry right from the jump. I feel bad for the guys who get suckered into this, because they have to pay for everyone's shit, the kids disrespect them for not being "the real dad", and they can't even discipline the child without the mother having a fit. Single mom is a big red flag, and rightly so. It is by no means the answer to anyone's prayers.
>>
>>28937633
>pussy is pussy
Fuck off, lowlife normalscum.
>>
I suppose that works if you're a dirtbag with no shame and even fewer scruples.

However, as a successful professional I would rather not have my reputation ruined, or risk exposing myself to misunderstandings (or worse, blackmail and legal jeopardy).
>>
Bottom of the barrel men have enough trouble interacting with women. Through a kid in the mix, and there's all sorts of shit that could go wrong.
>>
there's nothing wrong with dating single mothers

just don't marry them...

not so hard
>>
>>28936447
A relationship with a single mother is not a healthy relationship, less healthy than no relationship at all

Single mothers are cancer
>>
>>28937633
I'm not looking for pussy, chad. I'm looking for a good, satisfying, long-term relationship to start a family
>>
>>28937994
Eventually she's going to pressure you into marrying her though, or you'll want to settle down yourself because you're getting too old for the dating thing. I'd say use your time to find someone who has made better life decisions than this, someone who will bring out the best in you, not try to shoehorn you into the role of surrogate father to her orphaned and fucked up family. If you think you're ready to shoulder that enormous burden, then fine but don't expect it to have a happy ending.
>>
>>28937994
i guess this, single moms are going to look for a guy to support the kid
>>
File: 1464582114414.png (829 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
1464582114414.png
829 KB, 1500x1500
The only reason to date a single mother is if she has some qt loli daughters to groom
>>
File: 1458415160963.png (711 KB, 1600x2162) Image search: [Google]
1458415160963.png
711 KB, 1600x2162
>>28938123
Please do not molest the lolis.
>>
I can choose to be alone, which I prefer over being with a single mother or a fat chick
>>
>>28936447
isn't it past your bedtime, son? Now is not the time to start a bait thread.
>>
File: 9698547684.jpg (9 KB, 183x200) Image search: [Google]
9698547684.jpg
9 KB, 183x200
>>28938091
>tfw he fell for the nawalt meme
>>
File: 1464491453577.jpg (9 KB, 255x255) Image search: [Google]
1464491453577.jpg
9 KB, 255x255
>>28938157
Don't worry, I'll be gentle
>>
>>28938091
Yes I agree she will pressure it. It's kind of a dick move to use her and move on but that's just how things go for single mom's these days. You just bang their sister and the single mom breaks up with you ezpz. Also side bonus you might be able to keep slamming the sister.
>>
>>28936447
I'm not a single parent.

I'm not a hypocrite. I'll gladly take a woman who has the same problems I do. It's women who are hypocrites and judge men based on different issues than their own.
>>
>>28938217
T-that's not the point!
>>
>>28936447
The only way I would date a single mother is if she had a hot teen daughter I could bang on the side and breed with.
>>
File: 1390278580616.png (108 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
1390278580616.png
108 KB, 396x385
>>28936447
>what's wrong anon? not man enough to step up to the plate and provide?

this shit triggers me so much. i may be a KHHV until i die but that's better than being with some cunt who got barebacked by every chad in a 50 mile radius and then tries to make me feel guilty for her shitty life choices
>>
>>28938250
I like your strategy though, anon. Get in with the single mom, then bang her younger, hotter sister. It's twisted, but damn if you aren't one smart guy about these things.
>>
>>28936447
>Care to explain yourselves, deadbeats? Beggars can't be choosers ;)
No one is begging for single mothers.
>>
>>28938340
that or her friends. single mom is a jumping off point.
>>
>>28937549
>Why would anyone who is rich spend it on a whore single mother?

I don't buy the whole virgin/whore thing, they're not stained or anything. But what they are is desperate for resources for their existing child. That doesn't just mean money, that also means investment of your time and attention.

They realize that their child needs a Daddy to moderate his or her behavior and provide guidance. And they're really good at lying to themselves that everyone will just magically get along and bond into a happy family, as if her original man had never left.

The single mom's neediness is both what makes her emotionally appealing and simultaneously dangerous to a man, if he's a decent hard-working type -- because he'll might actually rise up to the challenge and it will drain him dry.

Only dirtbags can survive such a relationship, because they have little to give and even less intention of giving it.
>>
Would you date a single mother if the kid was white and the dad was deceased or something instead of being a deadbeat?
>>
>>28938452
Is the kid a loli?
If so, yes
>>
>>28938452
I would be a great deal more inclined to date a single mother if she was widowed after her husband had died tragically.
>>
>>28938452
no because youre a fucking cuck for raising another mans child regardless of the circumstances
>>
>>28938452

If this was true plus she was at least 8/10, it's the only scenario I might consider dating a single mom
>>
>>28938489
What if you're a child predator and want to be an evil step-father who beats and rapes the kids to poison that other man's bloodline by making his offspring into unstable wrecks who will probably fuck niggers? Is that still cuckold behavior?
>>
File: 1464516720666.png (966 KB, 887x862) Image search: [Google]
1464516720666.png
966 KB, 887x862
>>28938171
this
Man r9k is shitter with the robot
>>
>>28938452
>if the kid was white
don't care about that but no because i'd be terrible at raising a kid. the world has enough robots as it is.
>>
>>28938315
The point is the tip of my penis!
>>
>>28936869

Holy fuck I'm going to say this every time people bring shit up to me now.
>>
>>28938575
No, no, no! That's all wrong! Lolis are precious treasures and should be protected, not sexed. I-if you keep talking like this, then... then I'll have to f-fight you!
>>
>>28936447
The way I see it, I don't have a right to complain about only being able to date people as attractive or less attractive than me. However, I have no children, so it is unfair for my only potential mates to be single mothers.

I deserve women in my own league, not someone else's seconds from a different league.
>>
>>28937357

Unless you're actually going to run game on the daughter you just end up her beta-cuck too. I watched my dad go through this too many times. I've seen my dad pull more things and do more favors for these random 14 year old girls than his own four children.

It's ridiculous. Single mothers, not even once.
>>
>>28938520
Good point. What if you go full Saudi and chain the kid up in the basement to iron your clothes, cook food and paint small cups to sell on Etsy for income?

Single moms hate their kids sometimes if the dad ran out on them and really fucked them over. It shouldn't be too hard to convince them to do this. Plus, think of all the money you'd be saving long-term!
>>
>>28937672

She should of stepped up and dated the child's biological father.
>>
>tfw only woman to show interest in me was a single mother
>she was short and had a sweet face
>started to get infatuated even though I know better
>walk into her house to meet the kid
>"HI WOOWEE"
>turn around and leave without saying a word. Luckily she didn't know where I lived
>>
>>28936447
>Beggars can't be choosers ;)

https://www.reddit.com/r/ChoosingBeggars/

. real reason not to date a single mom is that you we always be her thrid priority atleast . 1st are her kids needs then hers and you last . also you can get emotionally attached to kids and feel like they are yours . then when she breaks up with you its all over and you won't be able to see them . second single mothers tend to be somewhat attached to their childs father and have been known to leave the good guy stepdad for their reformed deadbeat dad who finally got his shit to together so that they can have a "real " family . the only reason why i would want to have kids is to continue my bloodline and family last name . i don't just want to be a father , to some random kid . i don't know . also i don't try to date i know i a mess and until i fix myself i won't date . so am okay with being single than settling for something i don't want because its the best i can do . i don't really think am being unreasonable .
>>
>>28938171
this
we're too good for them
>>
>>28938091

Exactly. My mom is a 50 year old single mom and for the past two decades I've watched her other single mother friends pull shit same exact shit over and over.

Last time it happened they all got pissed off because I was fed up with it. Single mother introduces new male-partner thing to me I've never seen before and I just go "So are these your kids or hers?" and all the women got super pissed but the guy just laughed and goes "oh these are mine! I can't believe we haven't meet before since you know my whole family!" I'm like "I fucking now right?"

Basically I've seen this woman pull like 3-4 different guys over the years into this same trap. They set him up as a father figure so much you can't really tell. It's all a trap and every single mother will pull this shit, it's instinct for them.
>>
Not even people on here want to date a single mom. That says a lot about their value on the meat market.
>>
>>28939024

Plenty of cucks and betas who received no female attention their entire life until they started earning decent money will date them, though.
>>
>>28939052

Yeah my circle of friends is like this. They're all cutting me out of their lives too. They were all virgins like me until they actually got STEM jobs (I wasn't exactly STEM) and started making some kind of money and wow, some chubby nerdy girl who may or may not already have a kid all the sudden wants to date them!

And I know nothing about women or relationships though. Even though this fits the exact pattern I told them would happen.

Thirsty fucks get firstly cucked! Remember, robots.
>>
LOL at single mothers. You guys want to know how to bang a single mother? Talk up their kid.
>Oh wow! Chad Jr can run really fast! We should take him to the park!
It's that easy, and it's why most single mothers try to keep you away from the child.
>>
>>28936447
I would fuck that in a heartbeat, if she gave me attention that is. Milfs this hot only want Chads.
>>
>>28938489
So what you are saying in other words is that you are insecure.
>>
>>28936447

>deadbeats

If I was a deadbeat single mothers wouldn't be interested in my money.
>>
>>28937082
Not if it's electric :^)
>>
File: 1443698814873.png (17 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
1443698814873.png
17 KB, 300x250
I tried. They didn't want to date me. They were my last hope.
>>
You can land a hot younger wife easy in your 30's and 40's as long as you take care of yourself and do well career wise.

I've had more sex now in my late 20's than I ever did in life.

I don't plan on settling down until I'm at least in my late 30's.

It doesn't work vice versa, sorry ladies.
>>
>>28939293
kek is that even legal? Seems like something that would trigger every SJW on the planet.
>>
Tom Leykis disapproves
>>
File: 1455041952766.gif (14 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1455041952766.gif
14 KB, 633x758
>>28939372
Same. I only got blocks and rejections.

I tried so hard...
>>
>>28939409
It's not legal to cross the border of a foreign state without permission, comrade :^)

Border police have every right to kill for trespassing in most countries but it's not practiced for SJW considerations :^)

This would solve everything.
>>
>>28938452
does it matter if he's deadbeat or not?

the reason you don't date them isn't because the dad, it's because she has a kid
>>
>>28939464
We're a "civilized country" and "muh human rights" so protecting your borders against an invasion is barbaric. :^)
>>
File: yata.png (639 KB, 596x701) Image search: [Google]
yata.png
639 KB, 596x701
>>28936447

I would date a single mother but none of the cash that I earn would go towards anything for HER kid. That is the rule.

Also chances are the parent is gonna spend more time towards her kid so whats the fun in that?
>>
>>28939391

Yeah you gotta be careful though. Make sure you don't really look that age, or you can't pull it off.

I'm 28 and noticed this. I'm also getting more attention from girls when I am around them. It's bizarre. Possible too because I'm openly sexist and misogynist and on the Internet they're all pissy about it but in real life? They get real fucking flirty.
>>
>>28938452
Nah.

Sure it removes one downside in that the real father is now a non-issue (except she'll still have baggage about him) but the numerous other downsides are still there.

>>28938753
>>28938520
>doing illegal things with 2+ witnesses in a consistent manner over years
>leaving your fate up to the emotional stability of a woman, a single mom no less

You guys are just not intelligent enough to try being Machiavellian, sorry.
>>
File: 1410555684458.png (113 KB, 574x511) Image search: [Google]
1410555684458.png
113 KB, 574x511
>>28936447
>grill at work likes me
>asks me to take her home one day
>get into her bed, notice a picture of a baby on her dresser
>she says it's her daughter
>lol nope
>walk out as she lays there crying

I was raised by a single mother. FUCK single mothers.
>>
>>28936842
>BPD
You can leave now. Your meme disorder should not excuse you for being a cunt.
>>
>>28936842
Bipolar disorder?
Borderline personality disorder?

If it's the latter you should know that you will be first on the day of the rope.
>>
>>28936447
I can't choose what I get, that is true, but I can always refuse what I get. You can't refuse my refusal.
>>
>>28939849
I have a baby face and easily pass for like 21 nowadays, I don't think I'll start really aging until my mid 30's.

I just have to keep healthy and I should be fine.
>>
>>28937633
Why would you want just pussy as your end game, it's the 3rd ranked female body part after T&A. Shit pussy's can be twice as bad as no-dick.
>>
>>28937633
>You promise adult drinks, and a movie that isn't a cartoon, and they were at my door almost before I could hang up the phone.
this is contingent upon you having your own place and a job. I don't have those so I'm not good enough for single moms, same as for every other woman.
>>
>>28936576
been there, done that, got the t-shirt. Youre never going to improve someone. You are drlusional if you belive that.
>>
>bottom of the barrel

The bottom of the barrell for men is the bottom 80%

I actually read an article that said educated women who don't marry educated men in their early 20s will have an average age much higher because they're holding out for Chad before giving up and marrying a blue collar.
>>
File: 2Yni481.jpg (29 KB, 400x366) Image search: [Google]
2Yni481.jpg
29 KB, 400x366
>>28938489
How many times do we have to tell you.

>>>/pol/

Back to your containment board.
>>
>>28941373
What's so edgy about not wanting to raise someone's else kid?

You should go back to whatever SJW place you came from.
>>
>>28936447
because they can sue you for child support you dumb ass and it has happen to men who date single mothers. I advice every guy on here to stay away from single mothers.
>>
>>28937633
don't listen to this faggot his big brain has not overpower his little brain. single mother are a really bad idea not worth it unless you want to get sued for child support.
>>
File: scavenger_1.jpg (70 KB, 640x395) Image search: [Google]
scavenger_1.jpg
70 KB, 640x395
Scavenger here, you called?

Yeah, i would date single mothers.
It's better than being alone! Sex rules!

I would just treat it as a regular girlfriend.

Until something comes better.
Which is unlikely because i am Scavenger Man.
>>
File: raccoondmg.jpg (363 KB, 734x485) Image search: [Google]
raccoondmg.jpg
363 KB, 734x485
>>28938489
My place is as a cuck doe.
>>28938520
Ah, the good ol' Humbert
>>
>>28936447
well being that I am a bottom of the barrel man, I have more than enough problems then to take on another man(s) child(ren) and a single mom's baggage, rather be alone, than have more than I can barely handle now
>>
>>28936869
Absolutely
B T F O
T
F
O
Thread replies: 116
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.