[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went wrong? n
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: nintendo-red.png (52 KB, 2000x493) Image search: [Google]
nintendo-red.png
52 KB, 2000x493
What went wrong?

n
>>
>>28936442
Motion controls, gimmicks, and an obsession with being "family friendly".
>>
File: 1464395942068.png (1 MB, 983x779) Image search: [Google]
1464395942068.png
1 MB, 983x779
>>28936442
When they stopped making card games and started making electronic games
>>
File: Ree.gif (1 MB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
Ree.gif
1 MB, 800x800
>>28936442
>They gave up on making metroid games
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>28936539
>tfw this knob-goblin doesn't think Nintendo's always had an "obsession with being 'family friendly'"
>>
The rest of the industry caught up and continued to progress faster than Nintendo could keep up with.
>>
>>28936442
Commercial gimmicks took the place of the technical innovations that put them at the top.
>>
They made good original games and then just stopped doing that and kept trying to sell Zelda and Mario forever without really improving on what made those games good.
>>
weebshits man.
weebshits ruin everything
>>
>>28936442
Good developers but shitty business practices
>>
>>28936442
it's full of pedos like this bitch http://www.dailystormer.com/feminist-nintendo-employee-alison-rapp-the-new-voice-of-child-sex-crusaders/
>>
I think it's a comibination of two things. First they have an extremely solid line up of IPs but they keep rehashing Mario and Zelda and ignoring the rest. The second is that there's absolutely no focus on an online multiplayer experience. The closest they have is Splatoon and maybe Pokemon. While Microsoft and Sony are off having everyone be connected to each other all the time, Nintendo makes it stupidly hard to play what few online games they do have with friends.
>>
>>28936442
>>>/v/
Please, I don't go to your board and post about
>Tfw when no X
>>
File: 1451767614776.jpg (36 KB, 300x360) Image search: [Google]
1451767614776.jpg
36 KB, 300x360
>>28936588
>mfw they revealed Federation Force
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.