[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can someone explain /s4s/ to me?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: RageFace.png (19 KB, 300x309) Image search: [Google]
RageFace.png
19 KB, 300x309
Can someone explain /s4s/ to me?
>>
sometimes I accidentally click on it when trying to go to /r9k/

I don't get it either
>>
>>28936233
same
/pol/ack here
I don't get the /s4s/ is a nice board shit, they look like the covenant from fallout 4
>>
>>28936212
high schoolers trying to deistract themselves with memes because they're left out, not even kidding lots of threads appear as phonefags who are bored and ask for entertainment
>>
too many layers of irony for you to handle
>>
>>28936212
The probIem is, OP, that you probably aren't seeing all the posts. If you are just viewing [s4s] through the /s4s/ board, you don't see the green posts, the posts with letters in their ids, or anything numberless. Together, those make up about 40-70 percent of [s4s], depending on the day. So conversation will appear disjointed and spastic, because you won't be getting the full picture.
>>
>>28936212
I'm confused about it too. I can't tell just to how ironic they're being.
>>
>>28936323
Fuck you you replied me the same yesterday what do you mean by numberless posts?
>>
>>28936323

>OP you just don't understand. In order to fully understand this juicy turd, you have to not only sniff it but taste it. Rub your hands around the turd and slather it upon thy body. Become one with this turd known as /s4s/ and you will finally understand what /s4s/ truly is.
>A turd.
>>
>>28936358
Ie ebin lel lels xdd
>>
>even acknowledging its existence at all

It may as well be a subreddit.
>>
>be like 2013
>/r/SRS, shit reddit says is a subreddit made to showcase RACISM and MISOGYNY on reddit
>SRS shills and raids /pol/
>nothing really happens because reddit can't raid but subsequently SRS became the new JIDF
>people calling each other SRS gets out of hand
>moot creates /s4s/ as a joke in an effort to ridicule the SRS namecalling taking place
>it becomes the shitposting centrale
>SRS becomes a meme and the SRS namecalling dies down
>moot forgets to delete /s4s/
>people still post there for some reason
at least that's how I remember it
>>
>>28936212
Considering that "Shit X says" is a Reddit maymay, my first instinct would be to say it's just another sign of summerfags and redditfags having greater reign over chan culture than ever. lol
>>
>>28936277
there's literally nothing wrong with some original racemixing
>>
It's a board for highly intelligent people. Unfortunately, you're clearly not smart enough for it.
>>
>>28936473
You're the newfag dude, it sounds like you have no knowledge of anything surrounding s4s
>>
>>28936601
>o shit here come dat boi when u already cum but bae keeps sucking lmao memes dude eks dee

okay
>>
>>28936441
>moot forgets to delete /s4s/
He intentionally kept it up because it reminded him of old /b/.
>>
File: smugwojaks4s.png (118 KB, 800x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojaks4s.png
118 KB, 800x400
>>28936212
This is an understandable request.
>>
Yeah it's sort of like /b/, with some very random content. I think it was meant as a sort of feedback board about the site itself and went off the rails somewhere.
>>
>not going to shitposting boot camp

wew
>>
>>28937147
>People refine shitposting like it's an art there
Didn't know /s4s/ had become the academy for this on the site. Remind me why the board was created again.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.