[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I finally did it /r9k/. I have upgraded from handholdedless kissless
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: pepe (25).png (256 KB, 507x348) Image search: [Google]
pepe (25).png
256 KB, 507x348
I finally did it /r9k/. I have upgraded from handholdedless kissless virgin to virgin. I feel so proud of myself. AND IT WASNT EVEN A WHORE
>>
>>28936061
Was she qt?

roboto san pls
>>
>>28936089
pretty cute except for acne scars, not that great of a body but its not bad
>>
>>28936061
>AND IT WASNT EVEN A WHORE
I should hope not, it would be a bit embarrassing if you remained a virgin after going to a whore
>>
>>28936138
Kek

>>28936135
Nicely done OP, I hope I was you :_:
>>
>>28936176
The only thing to get is a girl is to be agressive (not litterally), dont appear desperate, and dont get nervous (really hard part)
>>
>>28936203
The hardest part to me is being constant while texting, I hate that I don't know enough of her, to know if she is nice enough to have a relationship, and I get bored, and stop texting her. thats why I am a KV
>>
post story faggot
>>
>>28936247
I know exactly what youre talking about, just take your time and think out what you are going to say, this way you will come off better and wont appear desperate when you send messages 10 seconds after you receive them. Procrastinate between texts to let your mind wander on what you will say
>>
>>28936306
>when you send messages 10 seconds after you receive them
I send them 10 minutes after I get them, then get bored and never talk again
>>
>>28936300
>be HKV
>go over to friends house
>talk to this girl
>try to come off chad but still be my same robot self at the same time
>she likes me
>I give her my snapchat
>next morning she hits me up
>talk to her about normie shit for a while
>(tip: keep it interesting and draw her into wanting to know what youll say next)
>ask her out on a date
>s-sure anon
>keep talking for a couple days
>pick her up
>just be myself while holding back neckbeard
>we laugh about stupid shit
>we show up to the movies
>we get our seats
>i lean against her
>oh shit im so fucking nervous
>go in and hold her hand like a fucking sperg but she doesnt mind
>lean in and stare in her eyes
>maximumboner.jpeg
>hide it while maintaining eyecontact like a pro
>go in for the kill
>kiss her once on the lips then start making out
>movie ends
>ride home keep talking to her
>drop her off
>drive home

and here I am
>>
>>28936460
love is just a social construct

You have been muted for a million seconds, because your comment was not original.
>>
i recently upgraded to non-virgin, idk if i should post here anymore
>>
>>28936460
>friend
>dating
N-O-R-M-I-E
>>
>>28936495
i dont even really love her yet
>>
>>28936061
same op nice job

>tfw it was with ptp too
>>
File: e06993b9175.gif (14 KB, 450x323) Image search: [Google]
e06993b9175.gif
14 KB, 450x323
>>28936636
>it was with ptp too
>>
>>28936675
the fuck am I looking at? also been muted for 2 seconds m8s
>>
>>28936675
>/g/ jokes

>>28936762
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=ptp
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.