[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Write a letter to someone who will never read it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 25
File: 1441978166333.jpg (129 KB, 927x618) Image search: [Google]
1441978166333.jpg
129 KB, 927x618
It's the time again, ladies and jerks. Write a letter to someone who will (probably) never read it. Get it all off your chest.
>>
Bump for potential haven't much to get off my chest though.

1. I forgive you :)
2. I'm glad you're happy
3. Thanks
4. I wish I had spent more time with you

4 different persons obv. I know not letters but at least a bump
>>
F,

I'm sorry i sperged out and drove you off. And sorry for the 2 (3 now) attempts at apologizing. I just feel really bad for treating you like that. Sometimes I still browze omegle with the tag we used to find each other, just in case.

-A
>>
>>28936957
>And sorry for the attempts at apologizing
>>
"I don't really love you."
>>
Yo L,

I really felt like we had some kind of connection going on between us. You are an intelligent girl and it's a real shame that you don't talk to me anymore because of that unfortunate misunderstanding. I hope we can sort this out in the future, I would like to work with you, we make a good team.

-F
>>
Dad,

Sorry I disappointed you so much, I wish I had gotten my job before you died, it's a good one and I think you would have been proud. I wish I had been there for you.
-A
>>
>>28935995
sorry, but i think im incapable of love
i'm going to die friendless and alone, so don't feel so bad about it
>>
>>28937013
attempts because I'm not sure if she got them or if they served their intended purpose.
>>
M,
I wish we could have spent more time together. I wish I would have known you loved me sooner.
I want to go back and change everything. I wish I had the courage to say fuck what everyone else thinks before. It's too late now, and I'm sorry, and it's my fault and I wish I would have been smart enough to do something about it before.
-A
>>
Hey M,
I'm sorry for not supporting you and your interests. I didn't mean to offend you or anything you like. I could've expressed my opinion more politely. Anyway, I know you aren't a "weaboo" and I'm sorry that something small like that split us up after two of the best years of my life. I really do miss you.

-K
>>
I loved you, you loved me, both of us just didn't want to admit it. I would do anything to go back to those times again. I still love you, and you no longer love me. I want us to work out more than anything else right now, but, I know we won't. I still sincerely enjoy the time we spend together, but I can't hear you talk about other guys any more. I need to get over you so we can just be friends again, but I don't know how long that will take. I need to just spend some time apart.
>>
R,

I knew I was going to turn out this way. Remember when we were kids? Remember when you lived next door, and we would hang out after school and on the weekends almost everyday? God, I miss those days. So, so much. J is unfortunately dead so I've completely lost my trust and love for others, but when we were kids it was so real. I felt like a complete human being. But then my family moved, and a year later your family moved, and you have no idea how much I regret not keeping in touch. I've never felt that much respect from another person again, and I doubt I ever will, because I'm stuck in this romanticized scenario of my/our childhood. I just can't shake it. I don't know what else to say that I haven't said in dozens of drunken messages. I'm sorry.

-S
>>
Tara,

I'm sorry that I was an emotional train wreck when we knew each other. I often wonder what it would be like if we ran into each other now. Are you the same? Are you better, stronger, happier? Or has life worn you down? I think you'd like me a lot better now. Even if you didn't want to be with me, or even be friends or casual acquaintances with me, I find some small comfort in thinking you might be proud of me, if you knew who I am now. If you're with someone, I hope they kiss that spot on your chest you're embarrassed of.

Oh and sorry about the letter situation. I was out of my mind and totally get why it was creepy now. What can I say, you drove me crazy.

I know you won't read this but I frequent some of our old haunts sometimes. Maybe someday you'll see me, even if you don't recognize me.
>>
Hi D,
Why?

-K
>>
A,

After seeing how much weight you've gained, I no longer want you back. Thank you for becoming such a fatass.

-D
>>
File: 1443975192888.gif (888 KB, 400x181) Image search: [Google]
1443975192888.gif
888 KB, 400x181
Dear R,

Why would you make me promise to never kill myself. I've seen all of this world that I care to see. Especially considering you're not gonna be apart of it anymore. I will always love you forever.
>>
Dear T,

We said we'd rule the world together.
Guess it wasn't meant to be?
I hope that someday we will meet again just under better circumstances.
Until then I hope you have found peace.

Love,

L
>>
>>28937307
Hi K,
For teh lulz

-D
>>
File: 1460887764863.jpg (59 KB, 655x527) Image search: [Google]
1460887764863.jpg
59 KB, 655x527
Is it really that bad to pretend to love you, if we're both happy? I enjoy your company, but don't think of you in any way other than platonic. It's just so sad to see you put yourself down and insist that no one could ever want to be with someone like you.
>>
Dear R:
You're the best thing to ever happen to me. I like you so much, you're all I ever think about and hell maybe you're just playing games or something, I can't deny you're a slut having the belief that all women are sluts deeply ingrained in my mind, but I don't even care. You do me so much good.
I wanna make you happy because you make me happy and I want you to stick around. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to yet for reasons we both know. So all I ask is that you give me the chance until it finally works out. It's bound to happen eventually and we could fall in love. It'd make you happy and it'd make me happy. Don't waste the chance to be happy just because I'm wasting it all the time.
-N
>>
M,

Christ you make me remember why I hate dealing with women. Even your vague existence makes my pathetic, small life so much harder.

That's all.
>>
>>28935995
Dear Dad,

Please try and learn how to use a computer. Your secretary doesn't know shit all except for how to print your e-mails. Why the fuck do you even pay her. Stop killing trees you fuck.

Sincerely,
Your little faggot
>>
K,
i still think about you everyday. youre honestly so perfect and the only one for me and we agreed that we were the only ones for eachother. but you got tired and fucked other people. you lied about caring. youre kind of an asshole. its been years. but i still think of you. everyday. how i literally can't connect with anyone else.

-m
>>
Dad
When are you coming back you've been gone ages, like 13 years
S
>>
J and L.

You fucked me up. Both of you, you sent me into a really fucked up space and proceeded to then call me a walking suicide, and maintain I was a psychopath on your narcissism docu blog.

After years of therapy (years) I now know that you were both horrifically abusive towards me, and L - your BPD behaviours are not something that legit autistic anxious OCD me could have dealt with.

It has taken me a lot to get where I am now; but I have my degree sorted, and I am working towards something I really love in IT. So fuck you. Fuck you and your abuse, I am learning to be an Actual Person and that is way more then either you will achieve with your abusive, empty, mentally ill lives unless you get a lot of help.

Btw, as a guy it is hard to admit to women abusing me - but being able to is really liberating.

E
>>
>>28935995
A.
I dont why you decided wasting your life away on a scandinavian underwater poker forum but i want you to know that you are a fucking failure,no one cares about you and you know very well that the best thing that will ever happen to you,is death.
>>
V,

I love you.

- E.
>>
Hey L

Its very confusing for me, I was still trying to forget this girl I met, when I met you I thought you were a weird ugly chick who was uptight and posh, but you seemed rather sprited, I kept on hanging out with you at break and I know I told S I had a girlfriend and THAT WAS A LIE, I've never had a proper relationship and I saw the look on your face when you tried to make a joke about it , I know that you liked me, after I read that entire Manuel to you and made you shake me hand even though you said you never do I felt something weird towards you. Whenever you called me "Freakishly tall" I felt like you really wanted me, I can remember how I felt towards you, I felt like I had to tell you I didn't even know her anymore and I want to get to know you, but I never ever had to the chance to tell anyone, people still think I like her. I remember when I had to wear that highvis vest and guide everyone and how you looked me up and down, I felt disgusted and confused, so when everyone came back I looked at a faraway house and I know it must of made you feel weird. I remember how I used to bring in hairbos and share them with everyone except you because you forgot to accept my friend request I remember holding them high above your head and watching you jump aimlessly towards them. When it was the day before your birthday I promised you a full pack of hairbos to say sorry but I never saw you again. You left. But you were still in the group chat and you never said anything despite others talking. When I wished you a happy birthday you accepted my friend request(and like 10 others) and then we started talking to each other, you promised me that baby elephant statue as your parents were divorcing so I understand how you were going threw a rough time, but I wanted to talk to you, we spoke about random things suddenly I fell in love with you, I couldn't stop thinking of you and stop looking at that slip I took and sent you.

Part 1
>>
>>28938114

I remeber how you then started talking about Tumblr and those shock and gore videos you watched, I felt as if this wonderful girl I knew was actaully a massive degenerate, all my /r9k/ sense kicked in and told me drop you but I had no one to love so I loved you. We still messaged each other even though you never showed up in real life. When I had that seizure you sent me like 10 messages asking if I was okay, when my family friend died and your mom took your phone away and how you sent me 20 star wars stickers afterwards, how you messaged me during college talking about end of year talent completion and cyber bullying PSAs.

Then I messed up and sent you that stupid message, you never responed so I sent a message wishing you a happy easter then a "rip" shwoing how I knew it was over. Even when you were gone I asked around if someone could message you to come round, never knew if they did or did't, you never came. But I still felt love for you so I kept on thinking about you and dreaming and loving you. I know you still think of me as each time I log in you log off, its been over two months and you still care despite no messages being sent? Stop hurting me

L I really wish you would come back I love you

I'm not sure for much longer L
>>
>>28938230
I just wanna say I went to a park named after you and asked that south american guy to call you to ask you what happened, I'm assuming he did and you didn't care, I still have thoughts about you

I had a dream in which I was in a rail station, I was jumping about when I saw you face, you had worn worn sleepy eyes and I kissed you

I had another in which you told me how you wished I just asked you out and how it was too late now, I cried about this when I woke.

I love you and your nice body, you weird jawline, your mangled lips, your beady eyes and your amazing hair, I really want you
>>
File: 0530161417.jpg (665 KB, 2048x1350) Image search: [Google]
0530161417.jpg
665 KB, 2048x1350
Dear Dockbro,

I killed your frog bro.

Fuck you.
>>
>>28937186
This person quit talking to you because you called them a weeb?
>>
Dear M,
I like you, a lot,but i dont know why you wont ever talk to me. Every day we see eachother it makes me happy and you always seem happy to see me but i dont know why you keep on ignoring me. Its almost like its unintentional, but it hurts.
T
>>
>>28938114
>>28938230
>>28938368

Poor batshit crazy and retarded tripfag.

if only you would've *actually* got to know her.

You would've realized that you have nothing in common and the illusion would've shattered. Then you wouldn't be spewing emo shit even more cringeworthy than the worst FB post.
>>
>>28938114
>>28938230
>>28938368
Holy Fuck

Aint nobody got time for all that. Do a tl;dr next time so someone knows whether or not its worth it to read your long ass posts or if its just dumb shit
>>
>>28938512
Holy shit. This. Every time I talk to her she responds as if she wants to talk but she rarely makes any effort to keep the conversation going. And at times she almost seemed like she was faking it, like she wasn't really interested in what I was saying but she really wanted me to think she was. All year I have been in limbo as to whether she's into me or not. Idk why we can't just be a thing like everyone else is doing my age. It's beyond frustrating.
>>
Dear, Stan, I meant to write you sooner, but I just been busy
You said your girlfriend's pregnant now
How far along is she?
Look, I'm really flattered you would call your daughter that
And here's an autograph for your brother
I wrote it on a Starter cap
I'm sorry I didn't see you at the show, I must've missed you
Don't think I did that shit intentionally just to diss you
But what's this shit you said about you like to cut your wrists too? I say that shit just clowning, dawg
Come on, how fucked up is you?
You got some issues, Stan, I think you need some counselin'
To help your ass from bouncin' off the walls
When you get down some
And what's this shit about us meant to be together?
That type of shit'll make me not want us to meet each other
I really think you and your girlfriend need each other
Or maybe you just need to treat her better
I hope you get to read this letter
I just hope it reaches you in time
Before you hurt yourself, I think that you'll be doing just fine
If you relax a little, I'm glad I inspire you
But Stan, why are you so mad?
Try to understand that I do want you as a fan
I just don't want you to do some crazy shit; I seen this one shit on the news a couple weeks ago that made me sick
Some dude was drunk and drove his car over a bridge
And had his girlfriend in the trunk
And she was pregnant with his kid
And in the car they found a tape
But they didn't say who it was to
Come to think about it, his name was... it was you, damn
>>
>>28938598
>>28939786
Rude, my letter is for a girl Ive fantasized about for the past 65 days and I'll most likely never meet again, I wish I could actually send it too her but I know I won't, I didn't really write it to entertain but I wrote it to get it off my chest.
>>
Dear Me,

you know you had to try, no matter the outcome.
>>
Dear robots,
The truth is your ideal guy or girl liked, or probably will like you. Somewhere in the moment things go array and its hard to tell who likes who more and stuff so things go out of control..

notice me
>>
>>28939999

>things go array
>notice me

I noticed you confused the word "array" with the word "awry."
>>
>>28939999
Nice quads
Original quads
>>
File: 1454212126979.jpg (2 MB, 5000x5000) Image search: [Google]
1454212126979.jpg
2 MB, 5000x5000
>>28939870
This nigga. This nigga is good.
>>
To every one that uses an initials as opposed to the the a first name,

You're a dumb person and i'm glad you're melancholic.
>>
Gonna fire off a couple of these.

To Alex,
You da realest nigga out there, man. You're one of my best friends and I'm glad you're doing well. Thanks for helping me out during my rough patch after Oona broke up, and for sticking by me afterwards (not even sure why but fuck it you're cool so feel free). Also we gotta work out those storyboards soon.

To Oona,
Been 4 years since you broke it off, and I haven't had a relationship that was as intense as ours since. I don't blame you for cutting off contact, would have done the same were I in your position. It's just been rough, I guess. Sorry again.

To Katherine,
Excuse me for not trusting you. Asking me out, then cancelling and getting fucking engaged two weeks later is a bit fucky, so coning back to me a year later after that fell through is a bit of an asshat move. Don't get me wrong though I'd still fuck you hard but there's a bit of a limit.
>>
>>28938112
Initials? And what are A' s?

This is mildly spooky.
>>
Guys,

Sorry that I've been avoiding you for the last few weeks. I've been trying to get over a minor substance abuse problem and I guess I needed to give myself a ton of space. I didn't really want to hang out at all though. Sometimes it's more trouble than it's worth. I used substances to make things flow easier. It takes a lot of effort to interact when you're the one doing all the entertaining. I just want to be able to relax and not feel surrounded or responsible. Sometimes you're all boring. Not all the time, but ... a lot of the time. I'm boring too but at least I try to make up for it. I don't really care what happened at work or what the new video game is about. Maybe we'll find something in common again soon. I hope you all can have fun together at least. Until then I'll be alone. It doesn't feel as bad as it used to.

G
>>
>>28939999
I thought your note was mostly shit but thanks for writing something positive. I noticed.
>>
>>28935995
Dear F
I'm so sorry about your cat, I loved hearing stories about her and her shenanigans. I know you said you hadn't been feeling so great recently and probably wouldn't be up to talk for a while and I understand that and don't want to pester you but you should know that I'm always here to listen when you're ready. Thanks so much for being a great friend. I want so badly to be able to give you the comfort you give me. Sometimes you say that you think you bother me when you send long messages about your worries and hopes but I don't mind at all. It's nice to know that you trust me enough to tell me those things and I appreciate your openness. I know our ages are very different but I think that having each others perspectives is good for us. I hope you'll say something to me soon I really want to know how you're holding up, you know I'm always ready to listen and maybe help if you'd want. We could even try to practice smiling and talking sometime soon
- your friend A
>>
S,
I still don't know if you loved me or not, honestly. I wish we could still talk today. I miss talking to you, even if you had other intentions.
I also want to send you an email but I'm too shy for that. I hope you'll take the lead and send me one when you're feeling like it, or when it's christmas. I'd like that.

R,
I'm so glad to have you in my life. Your support is really important, I don't know how I would be now if you didn't listen to me yesterday, for example, when I needed to vent. I want you to be sure that I love you, and say sorry beforehand if I freak out or something. It will have nothing to do with us. It'll be. So, sorry, ok?

And parents,
I wish you knew my depression is serious business. I'm not trying to get attention. When I lock myself in my room, I'd love that any of you entered it and gave me a hug, but that never happened. Maybe I'm just meant for suffering while you need to have me in my life to improve yours, I don't know. I hope I can see a psychologist and things get better.
>>
Dear J

I don't love mom. I don't love Olivier. I don't love my closest friends. I've never loved anybody except you. I've loved you since the day you were born, even if you're turning out to be an arrogant shithead like your dad.

Your dad is the worst step-dad I could have asked for. He was abusive to mom and she left him because he was having an affair. He treated me like shit when before I was even 10 years old and I had to watch as he treated you like you were baby Jesus himself.

Despite all this, I've never stopped loving you and never will. You won't forgive me for that horrible thing I'll do in a few years, but it is what it is.

-V
>>
>>28939889
Jus bee yourself bro, it worked for me
>>
>>28939999
>The truth is your ideal guy or girl liked,
haha no just no, most people this isnt true for

> Somewhere in the moment things go array and its hard to tell who likes who more and stuff so things go out of control.

its pretty obvious who likes who more once things go to shit. the one left standing for the relationship cared more
>>
>>28937744
Hello again D,

I apologize for my extreme autism levels, hope you're doing well.

-K
>>
Dad,

I hate that you think there's nothing wrong with me. I hate that you refuse to let me see a psychiatrist even though the reasons I'm fucked up have a lot to do with you. I hate that I resent you because all I've ever wanted was a dad who I could love. Anyway, maybe if I do ever go through with a suicide plan, you'll finally feel remorse. Until then, I hate what you've done to me.

-N
>>
Laura,

I couldn't give less of a fuck that your coming back after 2 years to visit our family this summer. The last time you were here you treated me like shit and have only replied to everyone else except me since you went back to Europe. It's nice to know that not all females are the problem, it's all females like you.
>>
Dear Tucker,
Kill yourself.

-A friend
>>
>>28941152
obviously, you didnt notice my all-knowing quads
>>
Dear B,

*BRAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPP* *BRAAPPAPAPAPPPPAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP*

- A
>>
File: 1435635396042.jpg (9 KB, 217x232) Image search: [Google]
1435635396042.jpg
9 KB, 217x232
A,
stop talking to other guys on the discord
i get so jealous i wish i could kill them
i just don't want anybody getting in my way
can't you see how much i love you?
>>
>>28941462
i did notice ;_;

i just didnt want to point it out and get called a btard
>>
>>28941564
Looks like they already had something to say to you my man >>28941517
>>
To A.
Dont forget to check your cats, I sent you a message on telegram but i think you might be too absorbed in your game and didnt notice.
I am very happy you exist, you are the one thing I look forward to every day.
Dont forget I love you, kisses from mc donalds
>>
I never could come up with the courage to say anything, but let it be known that even though we never spoke and i tried to make it look like i didnt care, i did care a lot. You were on my mind. It was hard to close that door.
>>
I don't have anyone to say anything to
I hope I will soon. It's the carrot my mind dangles in front of itself. I want it to be exactly like I imagined it. Something entirely, completely, 100% no doubt about it new. A whole new way I've never understood before. I hope, if it happens, I'll be too swept up in it to remember my past tendencies.

>>28939999
>tfw can't tell if you've experienced this before or if you were just deluding yourself with careless optimism
IN MY GUT IT WAS MEANT TO BE
But that's just my gut, my gut doesn't know shit
>>
>>28941628
I'm not B you dumb nigger
>>
J,

you're a fucking lying sack of shit. funny dare, right? make someone think that you love em' then fuck them over. kill your self.

-A
>>
Dear J

Go fuck yourself, I shouldn't be taking my anger out on you but pay some fucking attention.

It's not even you it's everyone, too busy to hang out. I guess I hate myself because I can't control my emotions when meeting people, I end up thinking stupid small details for days.

Scrap that

Dear L

Please stop letting other people get to you. Stop talking to people, you're a good person, you work hard. You're never have a group of mates so just live with it and move on onto your creative side. Be happy with what you do have.
>>
File: 1462486736866.png (577 KB, 901x889) Image search: [Google]
1462486736866.png
577 KB, 901x889
Dear anon

Why are you so worked up about the roaches? They're just bugs. That's dumb. Who even are you?

Sincerely, Isabel
>>
>>28937076
But bby I love you so mucj
>>
for L

i fucking miss you and you make me want to kill myself

B
>>
I've looked at you at the corner of my eyes for months, and i wanted you.
I feel like there's galaxies of distance between me and other people.
I felt like giants restrained my arms and legs and made it impossible to move towards you even if my mind screamed for you.
I wish i was more of a retard, so i could talk without fear.
No one else but me could've appreciated you as much as i would have.
I would admire you for hours. I would drop everything and run miles just to be able to look at you across a room.
I would've done anything for you, slept in a kennel, walked on all fours, bought you food.
I would've devoted my life for you.
I had no one else at the time, my life didn't matter in any other way.
Just someone, take me somewhere away from my solitude.
No, you're not boring. Sitting on a couch and watching anime with you is the most perfect moment of my life.
I would be happy to be stuck in time forever at that moment.
Perfect, eternal bliss.
>>
Dear supervisor.
I'm a tranny, I'm not actually autistic.

-btz non contender
>>
antonie

you might read this and im sorry for not choosing you instead of him, i miss you and your lame accent and i just want you

-b
>>
>>28943495
this is the stuff i like to see
>>
>>28942417
>Isabel
I wonder if this is the Isabel I'm thinking of
Although she tends to go by Jay so i dunno
>>
When did you stop and think about about the colors used for this picture? Bright at the edges where we pretend its alright and nothing will change us, duller in the center where its clear this is too much and one of us will have to make an impossible choice to stay on this easel. Paint it red with the pain in our hearts when we'll have to choose or paint it yellow as bright as the sun that I hope embraces you when I can't. My dreams are to walk on the moon but yours won't bring you to space, I don't want to leave you behind. I'm not escaping the atmosphere I'm just escaping myself, my apathy, my anger, my regrets and my fears. MY time with you might be as short as this fuse but lets ignite tomorrow like a bomb in timesquare and leave a mark that we'll remember. I just want you to be happy and if choosing the bottom of the ocean is your path then I'll let you dive right in but I can't follow you there, so please make sure if your with me your a whole not a half. Just remember whenever your done with your painting, it was you that drew it, not me nor anybody else.
>>
File: maxresdefault-1.jpg (66 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault-1.jpg
66 KB, 1920x1080
LE MONKE
E

M
O
N
K
E
>>
I hate you. I hate you for what you've done to me. I hate you for fucking me up for life. That's why I'm taking you back into my life. Because I want to hurt you in any way I can and you're desperate enough to let me. And because I'm horrible enough that only you will have me once any novelty my looks afford me runs out.
I always wonder who I could have been, whether I'd just be messed up in some other way if you hadn't gotten to me. At least I have a metaphorical punching bag this way, I guess. And you get the sadist you seem to love now.
>>
>>28943637
No.

I've seen your post in the archives while searching my own name. I want to kill your Isabel. I should be the only Isabel.
>>
>>28943806
I'm screencapping this and sending it to her, she's gonna get a laugh out of this.

If she doesn't find it creepy that I'm talking about her on /r9k/ of course
>>
dominant partner

if you come over tomorrow you can put a thing in my butt I'll even beg for it

boi
>>
I will love you forever but I don't forgive you at all, and I want and deserve a lot more from you. You should let me kill you at the very least. I'm sure you know what I'll do to you if I ever find you.
>>
>>28943850
No no, just tell me where she lives pal.

It's okay, there is no honor among autists, she's going to betray you sooner or later!
>>
A,

I'm so sorry for hurting you after everything you did to help me, sometimes I can't control it...

I just wanted to make you happy, you know.
>>
Dearest stubborn R

if I'm still a robot and a wizard by the time I hit 33 (the age our lord Jesus died), and you are single, wana make a pinky promise to marry each other?

Sincerely S
>>
File: 1464668073623.jpg (140 KB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
1464668073623.jpg
140 KB, 680x680
>>28937097
>having a job

LIAR LIAR
FUCKING GET OUT
>>
To NORA

My sweet little whorish Nora I did as you told me, you dirty little girl, and pulled myself off twice when I read your letter. I am delighted to see that you do like being fucked arseways. Yes, now I can remember that night when I fucked you for so long backwards. It was the dirtiest fucking I ever gave you, darling. My prick was stuck in you for hours, fucking in and out under your upturned rump. I felt your fat sweaty buttocks under my belly and saw your flushed face and mad eyes. At every fuck I gave you your shameless tongue came bursting out through your lips and if a gave you a bigger stronger fuck than usual, fat dirty farts came spluttering out of your backside. You had an arse full of farts that night, darling, and I fucked them out of you, big fat fellows, long windy ones, quick little merry cracks and a lot of tiny little naughty farties ending in a long gush from your hole. It is wonderful to fuck a farting woman when every fuck drives one out of her. I think I would know Nora's fart anywhere. I think I could pick hers out in a roomful of farting women. It is a rather girlish noise not like the wet windy fart which I imagine fat wives have. It is sudden and dry and dirty like what a bold girl would let off in fun in a school dormitory at night. I hope Nora will let off no end of her farts in my face so that I may know their smell also.
>>
Its me against I and I've finally figured out why.
There's a constant conclusion in my mind that says it would be easier if I just died
Finding my own way through this forest is difficult enough but with two here I have to provide
Build a tower to look out from then burn once you've found what your looking for
because theres a point thats been crossed and I don't think we can fix it
while it smolders to ash I question why we went searching
I guess I was just following you down your path forgetting when I veered off my own
and when I tried to find my way again
I got lost in the meadows
peaceful and surreal it was so much better
Its me against I and I've finally figured out why
The answer was always simple I just didn't want to reach the destination
If I were gone it wouldnt matter so I know my place
its not on this throne I call my castle its in the dungeon I call my daily struggle
Its my own war waging in my heart my head and my soul
the winner is my life and its throwing a parade i'm miserable and unhappy
So through the muck I march away.
>>
>>28940536
What are your initials?
>>
File: wasted life.png (61 KB, 1117x840) Image search: [Google]
wasted life.png
61 KB, 1117x840
If you believe that you wasted your life...you will gain nothing from regretting it and will only depress yourself.
You cannot change anything from the past.
There is something that I can assure you of that will always be true.
It does not matter if you live for the next 1 year, 5 years, 10 years, 15 years, 20 years, 30 years, 50 years or even
100 years.

The day before you die you will regret ever worrying about your life instead of thinking of what you want to do.
Every new year that you do live, you will regret not having started anything that you wanted to do the year prior, only
regretting the past more.

What I mean is that you should think of what you want to do today; not starting next year or next month, but today.
Thinking that you are not going to be able to do anything in the future will only ensure that fate.
>>
File: 1449801932975s.jpg (2 KB, 125x114) Image search: [Google]
1449801932975s.jpg
2 KB, 125x114
>>28939870
Jesus Christ thats some good shit topkek
>>
The worst thing I can imagine is you being happy without me. I hope you are suffering a lot.
>>
Dimitry,
First of all, Im sorry for everything.I meant it when i said you didnt do anything wrong.You really didnt.I still feel quilty about that night.
I just tried to stay away from everything.I dont wanna lose you like others.I dont want you to be like others.You're literally the most amazing person i've met and it scares me actually.I do trust you more than anyone.
I want you to be my friend, not anything else.
It would ruin everything.
Holy shit i cant even write a letter on a thread, i feel so autistic
Also, good luck with this week and your reports.

E
>>
J,
Great ass

-S
>>
Can you guys at least tell me what I'm doing wrong before you completely forget about me? You're the only friends I have left. Pretty much the only thing I have left.
>>
>>28944438
i know that feeling famalam ;[
>>
i know we havent seen each other in 3 years but you're one of the best friends i ever had.
i dream about you all the time
>>
C
I wish we were still in touch. Ah well.
M
>>
>>28944624
I thought you didn't want to talk anymore.
>>
>>28944702
changed me mind, you of all people should be used to that
>>
File: 1464574009210s.jpg (8 KB, 250x208) Image search: [Google]
1464574009210s.jpg
8 KB, 250x208
Y,
I wish every single day that you didn't hate every part of my existence. I'm sorry that I wasn't good enough for you, but it's just hard to accept that. Your final words about being unable to date someone this sad and depressed still burn me to this day. No one has ever made me feel quite the way you did, in both good and bad ways. I hope that you're able to find your happiness with someone one day, and it pains me to know that you'd rather suffer without me.
-K
>>
>>28944740
I wish you weren't British.
>>
>>28944742
>-K
Stop.
>>
Dear T,

God damn where do I start, you are beautiful and you have the exact same humor as me, and you know that I still like you, there is no way in Hell you fucking don't. You are the reason I'm trying to stop smoking pot, and yeah I'm feeling like ass right now but in the end it will all be worth it I think. I don't think you like me back but I don't care. I wish that I wasn't such a fucking pussy and I had the balls to tell you all of this shit but no, I sit here on R9K posting all of this shit.

T
>>
C

You've fucked me up far more than I thought. It's alright, faults on both ends in the end.

Still no closure. I still feel like I need it, but I can go on.

-you know who
>>
>>28944797
This could be anybody.
>>
>>28937307
Why what?

If that K. Why did you stop responding?

-D
>>
N
Cal me sometime, will ya?
-E
>>
Dear Alex,

I'm so sorry I dropped you...I had a mental break down but that's no excuse! I really liked you and I wanted to be with you...I'm so sorry. Please one of these days when I have the guts to message you, please respond. I miss you.
-M
>>
>>28944784
Are you scolding me for using "-K" or something else?
>>
Dear L and K

FUCK YOU

-W
>>
>>28944790
I hate black people

~Tyler
>>
>>28944860
I just hate people whose name begin with K.
>>
>>28944837
Girl?
Picture please
>>
Dear W

I know we'll never meet, but just know that I love you more than probably anybody else. You can run off into your woods and I back to mine

-W
>>
Dear Deakin

Thanks for bringing it

-Doesn't matter
>>
>>28944797
>"You know who"
Little to vague there pal
>>
>>28944908
I do as well. I unfortunately didn't get to choose the name.
>>
Dear J,

I'm in too deep. There needs to be a way out

K
>>
Dear M,
I wish I had the balls to make a move sooner. I'm sorry for fucking up our relationship, and I'm sorry for being a dick. I wish you all the best!

Dear C,
Man, I hope I'm not annoying and shit. You're my best friend, but I have to admit, I'm in love with you. I wish you could be gay haha... See you tomorrow bro, can't wait to listen to radiohead and cuddle <3
>>
File: 135586961547.jpg (71 KB, 600x597) Image search: [Google]
135586961547.jpg
71 KB, 600x597
You know this all already. But I still love you. And I wish you would forgive me. I hope you're doing well, wherever you are.

I miss you.
>>
>>28944963
Who chose it? I know someone who chose a name like that for themselves.
>>
>>28944997
Pops named me after one of his best friends who offed himself before I was born. That's all there is to it.
>>
>>28944535
Initials?
Original comment or fucking whatever
>>
where my niggas at
we feastin in these streets
free my nigga shmurda

-the realest n hungriest outchea
>>
Dear Vicky

Hope booze, drugs, and strange dick is everything you hoped it would be
>>
>>28935995
I WANT TO WRITE SOMETHING SO BAD
I WANT TO POUR ALL OF MY MENTAL VISCERA OUT INTO THIS SILLY BOX
BUT I HAVE NOTHING TO SAY AND NO ONE TO SAY IT TO

THERE IS ONLY THE BURNING DESIRE TO HAVE HAD SOMETHING WORTH SAYING
>>
C and M,

You motherfuckers. You all but let your own egos ruin a multi million dollar business group. You turned on people who helped you and trusted you. All because a colleague who was trying to be helpful brought too much bantz and hurt your damned feelings about something that was completely pointless and irrelevant.

Well, fuck your feelings. Fuck you both. I'm going to laugh when some outsider you cozy up to decides to steal your strategies. I'm going to shake my head in sorrow when Facebook bans your accounts over some reckless, stupid shit you could've easily avoided by asking for advice.

You demonized several people who didn't deserve any of it, and now you're out. See how well you assholes survive on your own.
>>
anthony,
sorry you called me when i was having a breakdown. i wanted to get through it before you found out, and now i think you're afraid of me. it was hard seeing you around other people and every time i felt like you stared at me a little too long, it made me look away. i told someone the bandage on my hand was from throwing a tantrum, and you watched it, and i wondered if you knew it was when i started screaming on the phone with you, punching the walls and crying. i wonder if it's obvious how much i like you.
>>
T,

Be happy it ended when it did. You wouldn't have liked where it was headed and, after all, it was really just a pointless affair.

-A
>>
M,
You're a real piece of shit, you know? I know you like to sit around and play the victim but you're no better than I am, especially the way you feel inclined to make others suffer. Just fucking grow up already and deal with it and stop dragging innocent people down with you. Also you were manipulative and stupidly full of yourself, and think nothing is ever your fault, not with me or anyone else. I don't know how you can act the way you do but it's made me realize not sticking around you was a good decision. Stop being an ass
-M
>>
>having someone to write a letter to

fucking normies
>>
Michelle,
We had a great almost 3 years together, im sorry that i didn't give you space after you left and i kept pushing for anything , i didn't know how to live without you, i never ment to hurt you but as the weeks went on we just fought and alot of my gestures to make sure you were alright just make it worse. My heart was in the right place just i couldnt stand watching you walk out of my life. I hope ur life gets better and you get the help you need and maybe someday you will remeber the person i am and know i would never hurt you on purpose, i will always be here for you
- Bunny
>>
>>28944797
what if i found closure on my own

almost shooting yourself and changing your mind at the last minute gives you a different perspective on life
>>
H,

sorry for fucking it all up. I still think about you. I hope you're doing okay.

-D
>>
Anastasia
Yeah you're a mess and we'd never be more than friends but we should be friends. Fucking believe that I like the person you're hiding in there.
>>
Dear katherine,
I know you never really liked me the way that i liked you. Ever since i first met you on that football feild, the both of us 15, I really connected with you. Maybe it was my own self hatred that drove you away. I will never find someone as beautiful as you are to love, and will always remember the times we spent together.
-Anon
>>
Dear Mom and Dad,

I'm really sorry that I can't trust you and that our relationship is bad. I'm moving out in august and I really hope that some distance will makes a bit closer. That 4 years when I was in elementary are the reason I think that we don't get along, the daily fights were really too much to handle for me at that age. I hated seeing you fighting, sometimes I badmouthed one of you so you would just stop fighting eachother and team up on me, at least I saw you together. That was a bad idea though. You taught me that you can't go around in life blaming others and that winners toughen up in every possible situation. I'm really thankful for that, but sometimes I feel like we should get along. But I can't show any kind of emotional weakness, not even to you. I believe that's a good test for me. I hope besides our fights and the bad communication between us that you are proud of me. Not because I need it but because I don't want you to feel that all your work was for nothing. I hope I can make the world a better place, not for just my children and your grandchildren but for a lot of people neither you nor I don't even know. Take care. I hope I'll have less classes in the following year in uni and can find a job soon so you can go to live in Thailand sooner.

Sincerely,
Your Son
>>
Dear G,

There's not a moment I'm not thinking of you, every day I feel sad that you've left me. You may have felt alone, but you had me, and we had each other, if nothing else. I know what he did to you hurt tremendously, but I think things could have gotten better with time. Such a permanent decision, I struggle on my own without you. You gave me life, and left me, now I'm all alone. What did you want me to do? Was what you did truly a mistake, or did you do the only thing you could have, is that what you expected of me too? I struggle to not leave like you did, I don't have a purpose, I just exist. You should have stayed, you had purpose, a child. It's sad I'm here and you're not. It's not right. I don't forget you, someone is always thinking of you. I hope we can be together soon. I miss and love you.

-R
>>
Dear Christine,

I am sorry for being so autistic whenever I talk to you that you will never love me.

-M
>>
Dear Crystal,

Ever since I've seen you in the cafeteria and in the hallways, I've been infatuated by you. This limerence have given me life. Before I met you, I was a zombie. I know I can never have you, and I probably won't ever get to see you again, so thanks for all the excitement you have given me. You were the only thing that kept me motivated. My whole day is made by seeing you. You probably don't even know I exist. But to me, you are my whole world. Maybe some day we will cross paths again, and I'll be ready. I just want you to know there is someone out there who is thinking about you and cares for you.
>>
>>28945581
Forget it. That thread finally redpilled me
>>
L,

I understand why you didn't want to ask me for help. I'm sure preserving your sanity was more important than preserving our relationship. When you told me you wanted to end it because you had fallen out of love, you basically dropped a bomb on me. I wouldn't have seen it until afterward, but I go back now and I see the signs. How do you just stop loving someone so suddenly? You and I were together for only a year and a half. Why did you ask your friends for advice over me back when you first started feeling this way two months ago? Did it have something to do with the distance? You were always so honest with me...why stop when it mattered the most? Why fucking give up on me when we could've figured it out? We had options. We could've sat down and figure it out, and we could've just given it a few months apart to see what would happen. Does love from one person matter less to you than being surrounded by friends who might not even care deep down? Is throwing away someone who would have died for you more of a contribution to your life than removing people who actually add toxic to your life? Justify it. How could you possibly justify throwing out the only person who consistently stood by you for the last two years? I wish I could see what's at the bottom of this. I bet it's your fucking schizo/bipolar. Maybe in a few months when you're better you'll come crawling back. I'd forgive you. I loved you despite your flaws. I brought you to your feet when your family treats you like you don't deserve the life they gave you, and when your friends desert you. You say I deserved better on a monthly basis, but I was never settling for less. I gave you confidence and self-esteem as you transitioned with me into university, and you failed to pull your weight in the end. At least you tried. I've forced myself to let you go, and I sincerely hope you come back.

-K
>>
>>28935995
When you look upon me, from the kingdoms of heaven, I pray that you know why it is that you're there. I pray that you'll meet me at the gates. (We'd only see eachother for an instance, for you know I'll be denied entrance) I pray that, when I'm thrown into the fiery pits of eternal torture, I won't be robbed of the memory of you.

But most of all, I pray for your forgiveness. I pray you forgive me for sending you to that City of Golden Clouds. I pray that, when you look down upon me from on high, it's not with spite. For, you see, I was only acting in my nature.
>>
>>28946457
this captures the feels very well
hatred has to run its course, right?
>>
i'm sorry for being so mean to you, i wish i could have been a better friend. you'll never see me again but i still remember you. I always will. you were much older than me but i just wanted to impress you.
>>
>>28944995
I forgive you anon. I'm doing well enough, well enough...
>>
dear adam,
im still not sure if your death was suicide or an accident, but either way i blame myself. you were more of a brother to me than my blood brother and ill never forget you. i know m caused some shit between u n me bc we both loved her, but i never stopped thinking of you as my best friend. you were supposed to be uncle adam to my kids, and ill always have a place in my heart for you. i miss you dude
-s
>>
>>28945868
this is sweet

its stage 4 oneitis syndrome but its sweet

>>28945796
sorry man, thats rough
and relatable

>>28945649
i dont know you, but i like you
i hope your parents are proud to have a son like you

>>28946272
what thread?

>>28945464
Megan? Is that you?
>>
Not Dear L,

I'm not sorry. I want to establish that right away. I do not feel bad about any of it. (If I did, I'd actually give you this note)

I saw you, I turned to a friend and said that you looked cute. A week later, you said I taught you how to love. I said that I loved you back, but only because I didn't know anything else to say.

A week after that, we had our first kiss. It was at that point that I realized I couldn't keep up the game that our relationship was for me.
But I didn't have the courage to tell you I didn't love you. And so it went that my hatred for you grew each day, even as your love for me kept growing.

You know I dumped you after that.

I almost wish I felt bad about it. But I don't. If you killed yourself (Like you said you were going to just yesterday) I don't think I'd care.

I regret having met you, because you were a waste of my time.
>>
>>28946631
edgy

im guessing youre 17
>>
To grandpa.

I should have spent more time with you, but I was afraid I would only make things worse, watching you wither away like a forgotten husk, it was fun either way, we all miss you, and Im down here, waiting to see you again. Where ever you may be, God speed, may love be with you.

A
>>
E

Fuck you

Sincerely

K
>>
>>28947546
E for Everyone?
>>
>>28947624
E for Ethan.
>>
B
i hope you don't flake out tomorrow and i hope you're not too gross. don't expect any future contact if this works out. i sincerely hope it does.
-Z
>>
>>28947697
lmao fuck ethan
>>
Guess I'll write mine.

Hey K,
I've thought about you for a while now. Sometimes I like to go through my formal photos just to see you in a pretty dress and a smaile on your face. Even a smile on mine. I don't smile often that much any more. I think when you were apart of my life, even for a little while, I felt the happiest I'd been in a long while. We didn't even hang out that often, it's kind of sad really. You always seemed like that cool musical theatre girl that I knew back in January in grade 12. I guess I miss that, and I miss you. I wish we could hang out again, even if it was just as friends. Part of me wishes that you weren't so attractive or so special, because I spend a lot of time thinking about us. I wish I wasn't so much of a loser, but I don't think you ever saw me that way. Last time I saw you, I felt privileged to see your theatre performance. It was cute, but you were really good. Afterwards when you hugged me, it was the first time in almost a year that I felt like a real human being again. Like, I'd met other people, I'd loved other people, but there was always something about you.
I hope you're doing well, you deserve it more than anyone else.
-M
>>
C.
I love you more than anything else, and you're the only reason I am as successful as I am. I did everything for you for years. You don't want to be with me anymore, but you're still fucking me because nobody else will ever be able to do to you what I can. I smile like a man and act like I'm OK with this, but it tears me up inside to leave no matter how good the sex is. I just want you to be with me.
-J
>>
Just a sneaky little letter

To C.
Hey you. Bet you thought I'd never get back to talking to you, haha. Can't believe that promise we made back in February in 2015 to never stop talking didn't work out. Ah well, maybe it wasn't meant to be. I saw you change your profile picture on FaceBook the other week, you're looking well! Also happy 19th Birthday, you responded to everyone else's Bday wishes but mine. Maybe you just missed it? Doesn't matter. So I wonder, what have you been up too? Me? I've just been at my first year in a brand new University course, damn, it's really cool. I think I've met a good group of people, and there are a bunch of lovely people in my little film studio. They're all so unique and fun to be around, although I think I might be a bit of a menace sometimes. They don't seem to mind, and we have a bit of a fun in class. I know last time we spoke you were going on a Fashion internship down in Sydney, never quite found out how that went. Hopefully you learnt a lot. Sometimes I wish we could go back to the late nights in early 2015 when we'd stay up all night laughing and chatting. Then hit the deep conversations. You know I sometimes wish that I could read through all of it again. Or just do the same conversations again. With you. There's no one in my life quite like you, who truly inspired me to be a better person and to stop taking drugs. To stop hurting others. Only you could've helped me, and you did. The fact that you left my life so soon hurt, but I understand now. In a way you set me free. You made me accountable for all the BS in my life, and to think, this never would've happened without you looking at me and laughing at that shitty joke I made in that 1 week course. I still can't believe the class liked me, when I couldn't even like myself.

Thanks C, You're the best person in my life. Or were in my life. I hope everything goes well for you at Uni.

-M
>>
>>28946547
give your initials?
>>
>>28948125
MJD
>>
>>28948125
initials are MJD, school is SHS, and you should really text me
>>
V

I hope you get cancer, survive, and have it come back when you have settled down and had a family and kill you, you cunt.

C
>>
>>28948125
i deleted you from my contacts, so youll have to text me first
>>
J-
You are good.
You will always be good, because you're introspective, thoughtful, and committed to self improvement.
I'm a shit, and you're going to meet hundreds of people better and nicer than I, you'll feel pretty silly about paying any attention to me at any point in time.
-C
>>
>>28948395
>>28948155
>>28948146
sorry, im not the person you think i am.
>>
hello you who never told me your name
say something else other than 'you again' next time

sincerely, your future husband
>>
C,

Get the fuck out of my life.
>>
>>28935995
You are the biggest twat I have ever met, you fucked it up for me, I should have literally right hooked you on the spot you asshole. Now I'm going to be lonely forever :(
>>
Monica, you were my first love. I'm sorry for being a fuckwit and I miss you.

- Luke
>>
>>28948690
I'm not in your life, I'm just on a cantonese knitting chatroom.
>>
>>28948480
Doing this to people sucks. She's asleep right now anyway and doesn't go on /r9k/.
>>
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 640x481) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 640x481
Dear K,

I hoped I would never see you again but now it's just a matter of time. I have thought about you everyday but I will never admit it to you or anyone else. I should have broken up with you before you left but I foolishly had hope that you would be faithful and hold me down. Watching you grow distant tore me apart and when you lied to me I had the worst anxiety of my life for weeks. I should have listened to my gut feeling about the whole situation and called you out but it would have changed nothing. The outcome would have been the same. You were a different person when you were here with me and when we were together. I wish you would have never left because nothing would have changed. You will realize this when we look into each other's eyes when you seek me out for closure. I hope he was worth it, but apparently not. I didn't even cry when we broke it off. I had cried enough the day I let you leave and I had nothing left but toxic anxiety that had built in my body over the course of weeks that I just woke up the next morning and threw up several times out of pure disgust. I have known betrayal too many times but I never expected it from you. Your dark side is so dark and hopeless. Did I bring out the best in you or was I just a novelty? I can see you being remorseful but I could also see you just trying to act like a stone cold bitch in front of your friends. One thing is for certain: you will live with more regret then I. You have nobody to blame but yourself for everything falling apart because you were the one who just gave up. And the lies. So many lies. Even if you came crawling on your hands and knees. My god, the lies you spun. Fuck you for doing that to me. Fuck you for making me sick for weeks. Fuck you and your spies. What a disgusting & pathetic clique. You are going to be shitting bricks soon and I can't fucking wait to watch you sweat bullets. I'm more unpredictable then you think so tread carefully, my love.

-A.
>>
File: image.png (237 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
237 KB, 750x1334
It's pretty weird I already have a suicide letter pretyped.
>>
>>28948789
You've posted this before, I think.
I'll say now what I said then, tl,dr.
Format that shit.
>>
fakebitch & fatbitch

falling down the ugly tree and hitting every branch along the way should really be an indicator to the both of you that you should just kill yourselves lol ugly bitches not even plastic surgery will save you

no regards

>std ridden whores
>>
>>28948799
Never posted it before. But will do.
>>
N,

You were the only one I could trust with my problems. It may have only been one interaction during such an emotional retreat, but it meant a ton to me. Since that retreat, you've gone out of your way to say anything to me. It feels so good to have at least one person that actually cares.

-N
>>
File: 1464688353626.jpg (70 KB, 665x720) Image search: [Google]
1464688353626.jpg
70 KB, 665x720
Claudia.
I Feel weird that you texted me something on fb after so long, I wish it would have been months ago, I already gave up, your hi felt warm, but it arrives late, I know you just texting me for curiosity of what have I been doing, but I don't know how to answer to it, If I say hi back it would be weird to tell you that I have been doing nothing, I am embarrassed of my self, sooner or later I will see you again there sooo why do you do it now? I know this means nothing to you and it is a simple hi, but I opened myself to you, it is hard, I know is common for you I just do know what to do after that.

Kate
I know is hard for you, I get you, you are not cynical, I am not dead as you think, I still long for you but you know after you woke up from your coma I felt guilty, I will not pressure you to nothing, but I don't hate you, I actually loved you so deeply that I learned to accept your wishes, I am happier than you think knowing the fact you are getting better, I don't resent that you ghost me at all, I wish for your happiness, may be one day you would talk to me, and I will tell you that I don't resent you, I wanna hug you, please get better and talk to me one day...

D.
Please talk to me, don't ghost me, I actually wanna be your friend, I want you to ask me things and show interest in me, I want us to become friends. I feel actually feel sad for bein ignored, I know I am not clingy but it doesn't mean I don't gell your lack of interest, please notice me.
>>
File: 0071-023.jpg (131 KB, 1086x1600) Image search: [Google]
0071-023.jpg
131 KB, 1086x1600
Dear C,

If you seriously want me to wait until December to see you after your summer camp and fall semester, fine. I will continue to improve myself. I will still wait for you. Even though I did all of this for you, I know I am a lot better despite that. I will not convert to Christianity, however. I just wish I asked you out sooner when I knew you and you were still in LV.

-C(uck)
>>
Dear self,

I don't know if you're going to be around to read this in the future but I wanted you to know from the bottom of my heart that you're a huge, massive, unbearable dick-sucking faggot.

Regards, self.
>>
>>28948775
whats your/her last initial i might have some info for you
>>
Cringe.

This is board is so fucking self absorbed.
>>
Dearest Sam,

nobody likes you, fuck off.
actually though, nobody fucking likes you, for the fiftieth time, get it through your fucking concrete skull that nobody has ever fucking liked you in your life. You've done nothing for the past year but hang around us acting cool all while nobody fucking wants you anywhere near us.
-your best pal
>>
>>28949017
>being so much of a passive aggressive pussy that you cant even tell someone they are annoying you
loooooooool
>>
>>28948992
This, desu. Can't believe some of the people who post here. Just makes me wish I had a big bag of dicks to eat and stuff inside me bum-bum, don't you agree anon?
>>
>>28949050
>being so unfunny that you have to insult yourself just to attempt to insult someone else
wow
>>
Dad
I'm a lot happier now that I don't have to ever deal with you again. I don't care if the car is still in your name I'm never going to see you again and that makes me really, really happy. I can finally start my life now and even though you were right it doesn't matter I don't care if you "win" or not anymore I'm just going to be happy
>>
Dear I,
I'm sorry for what happened between us and what I did. I hope you are able to move past it and find peace.
>>
>>28946506
Who's that for and why's it too late to be friends? Maybe it isn't?
>>
>>28949122
I completely agree with your astute observation, anon. It's the kind of thing that just really makes me wish I had a dick to suck on, to be quite honest.
>>
Dear G,
You're not my daddy anymore
>>
S
I don't hate you. Quite the contrary in fact. I respect your opinions however common they might be and I also admire your attitude despite the shit we have to face. You may think I hate your being but in actuality I fantasize of having a positive relationship, and also fucking you senseless because I'm depraved. The way you glance behind my shoulders stops me lifeless as I pretend to ignore you. Your movements draw my complete eye contact and I always pretend to drift off making you think I'm just another autist. You might feel as if I'm uninterested, apathetic, or just too dumb, but I just can't let my weaknesses overcome me. I would love to confess to you, but it would never work. I've got bigger fish to fry and I probably would start getting tired of you all too soon.
-M
>>
Josh

Ever since you tied me up and tickled my armpits, I can stop jacking off to it. The way my wrists were tied way above my head, my ankles bound tightly together with zipties, and the way I couldn't feel the ground with the tips of my toes. You left me hanging there in the closet while you went to get tickle torture tools, gagged and blindfolded in the dark with the door closed. When I sensed the door open I was already sweating under my arms. You promptly took my blindfold off but kept my gag in, you looked up and down my helpless form, commenting on how sexy my armpits were. You then started to poke my ribs, making me giggle through the gag, you then ran your finger up and down my bare, hairy, sweaty armpits, tickling me and forcing me into laughing spasms. Eventually you stopped with my armpits and got out the whip. You flogged my armpits until the were chapped and red, I was sweating and quivering while my gag was soaked with saliva, my shoulders were sore and my wrists were red and bare. You then flogged my back until I was swing back and forth like a swing in the breeze. You then got the tazer and shocked my armpits until I was back from my sub-conscious glaze and my armpits were tingling from all the torture. You then pulled down my pants and jerked me off for about 10 minutes until I came and passed out. You left me hanging until I came to with you licking my armpits. Afterwards you put the blindfold back on, turned off the lights, and closed the door. You left my sweating, quivering, stinking body to hang for another hour. Until you came back and released me one arm at a time, leaving me to hang by one arm for a minute while I clutched my armpit due to the sudden strain in my shoulder. I fell to the ground in a clump. You drug me by my armpits to the bed and tied my wrists to the bed. You then laid beside me and laid your head in my armpit. When then went to sleep until the next morning.
>>
Dear me,

Pull the trigger you fucking pussy.
>>
>>28936957
What tag did you use?
>>
File: 1460997044477.jpg (51 KB, 540x469) Image search: [Google]
1460997044477.jpg
51 KB, 540x469
>>28944995
Why should you be forgiven at all?
Fuck off, deal with the fact that betraying the trust of someone you say you care about has a punishment and you deserve feeling like shit, that's just how it is.
>>
Tyra,

It's really weird because we barely know each other but you're fucking beautiful desu
>>
to me
it will not be okay
me
>>
Dear K,

I'm sorry I was an emotionally fucked douche. I wish we could have met when I was younger, I haven't gotten any better so I wouldn't wanna put you through "this". I love you so much. Seeing you with A tears a hole through my heart. I wanted things to be different, remember when we were young and we'd joke about leaving our families and getting married? I kinda wish I had acted on that impulse. I hope I see you soon.

Love,
J
>>
Dear S

I fucking despise you, thanks for totally ruining my life with your manipulation and lying you fucking whore. I hope your coke head dad shoots you and your family to death along with your fucking baby. I can't believe I trusted stuff you said. You could just come out and tell me you had a kid? Or that you didnt? Your "stepdad got you pregnant" but he didn't rape you?? what the fuck is wrong with you? you have heart problems and you're going blind? what the fuck am I supposed to believe. You realise how many times you pushed me to the total emotional brink? just you fucking wait whore I'll have my god damn revenge. I'll fucking see you in hell you fucking nigger . I'll see you and your "kid" soon bitch
>>
>>28935995
Dear Hannah,

You're a dumb broad whose not as hot as you think you are. You've got a body built like a linebacker. You did have nice tits though.
>>
>>28949531
it has something to do with irish people.
>>
dear Katie,
I want you to fuck me Katie,
FUCK ME
kind regards, Will
>>
>>28935995
Dear Kathryn,

I know you think it's a good deal to get your emotional satisfaction out on my beta ass then go and fuck Chads, but please, let me rot if you're going to keep riding the cock carousel.
I don't want to suffer. Please either leave him and be with me, yet again, and stay that way until the LDR is over, or leave me so I can find my way out of this nightmare.

Love,
Max
>>
Dear R
I love you, so stop using me as a fucking punching bag just because I can take a joke.
Thanks.
L.
>>
>>28935995
MJ,

When are you putting out the new album, man? I can't keep listening to Thrillee forever.

Shamon!

- C
>>
File: image.jpg (85 KB, 720x706) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85 KB, 720x706
I was in the car when you called him to ask if he had done it. He told the truth when he said he didn't, but he was there with me when it happened. I've been away from you for so long, I no longer remember if I love or hate you. You live so far away and we've become so distant, I doubt that there is anything left between us. Regardless, I'd like to talk to you again. To this day I still don't understand what happened between us. Fire can destroy your artwork, but it can't destroy my memories. I've grown so much in six years, and I've heard the same about you. I want to stop fanticizing about the past and move forward with my life.
>>
I suppose I should of handled things differently, if you still want to be friends I suppose I can be a little more discreet about writing smut to you this time around.
I can't really help not doing it and we both know you like smut. It's like when your fooling around with a girl and she says "What are you doing" it might be deadpan but it's still kind of hot that she's pretending like she hasn't done it before. How am I suppose to think of anything else to talk about when you look so sexy? You don't get a boner in the same way I do when you look at classic beauties. You already know your boyfriend is going to get jealous either way. Shouldn't be doing this just makes it more fun because it's really not anything wrong from it going on.
I know I take a hard line on a lot of stuff but I'm sure we can talk and compromise like I suppose I could maybe possibly start using condoms. I don't see why anyone would get mad about it besides your mom but it's not like she's just being cautious because that's what moms do she's still fun and all though so I don't think that's really an issue.
>>
File: 1460393222943.png (131 KB, 346x348) Image search: [Google]
1460393222943.png
131 KB, 346x348
>>28949017

>Tfw Sam is my name
>>
I do wonder about you often but that doesnt mean i dont hate your guts for betraying me so, cunt
>>
I love you and I still think about you every day. I hope you two are happy together. I think you are. I always liked the both of you, I'm not even sure why. Glad you have more sense than me.
>>
I miss your voice camilla
>>
>>28948480
This is what she had to do to me...word for word, add some falling out of love to it, and you have my Memorial Day weekend.

I'm sorry you had to do that, man, it's rough for both parties.
>>
Dear S,

I know that you will probably never love me. I get it; this is about as close as I'm ever going to get to you. I've spent so much time passively imagining the life we could have had together, but deep down, I knew that we'd never be any more than friends. I've been hit on countless times by other people, but I don't want them. Every time I walk past you and pretend I didn't see you, I was just trying to work up the confidence to talk about something - anything, really - but I just couldn't bring myself to do it. I don't blame you if you hate me for this; for trying to become your friend, then pushing you away and trying to ignore you. I guess I thought it would be easier on both of us this way.

I'm sorry. Goodbye.

Kind regards,

A
>>
k-chan

I know i seem like shit. Maybe i really didn't deserve you and you were better than me. Still i love you. Since i made that deciscion i never doubted it once.

please never read this, H
>>
>>28935995
Dear Sally

I lied, I did see your boobs when I came into the room.

they were nice
>>
Sup Anonette
I'm really glad we eventually broke up. The only thing I enjoyed by the end was the sex. Sometimes when I'm lying in bed deep in thought I realize how shitty of a person you are, the disgusting things you said/did to me and how you were probably making my self-esteem issues and depression worse. While we were together I didn't realize that most of the time because I'm a codependent insecure pussy. But jeez are the scales out of my eyes now. I used to think I was lacking, inferior, unable to attach emotionally and it used to make me feel like shit. But that was just because I didn't actually have a gf worth attaching to. Anyway you left me kinda afraid of relationships so I'll probably avoid them for a long time now. In my fucked mind I tell myself the next girl will be just like you and the sex just isn't worth it and I'm better off just fapping and being alone. I won't be there to see it, but oh boy do I smile at the thought your next boyfriend will get to slowly and painfully discover that you're a cold, uncaring, egotistical bitch and the only redeeming factor is your body and looks. Eventually you'll end up either with a bigger beta than me, who'll be too pussy to see through your shit, or a total Chad who'll finally put you into your place and massacre your inflated ego. I can't wait to see that. Anyway, I'm obviously sounding bitter as fuck, but really I'm just glad, like I said in the first sentence. I'm happier than I ever was with you, maybe except for the "honeymoon" phase.
Regards, Anon
>>
>>28954153
>k-chan
What's her name?
>>
>>28954476
It's a guy. He was very feminine though, like a princess.
>>
S,

Sorry, but I broke my promise.
-A
>>
>>28954738
well fuck you then cunt I will find someone else to marry

S
>>
Hey F,

I'm not quite sure why we ended things, but I think it was all my fault. I thought I could do better than you, and I guess I deserve what is happening to me, even though you gave me a bullshit reason. Even though we only were together for a short amount of time, I still miss you. Fuck I was such an idiot. And I hate how I can't even remember how you looked like when you kissed me because of the drugs. I fucking miss you. Even though you ended up with another dude a week after we broke things off. Im such a loser for missing you. You were genuinely the only person in the world I really loved. But I was an asshole and you deserved better. But all of that doesn't change the fact that I miss you, and I resent myself everyday for letting you go.

Love always, A
>>
P,
you were kind of a cool dude, but your incessant talking about porn and conspiracy theories were part of why people didn't want to associate with me. Then again, you weren't nearly as bad as M. Christ, M was terrible. He would call me an ugly autist and then talk endlessly about Sonic. I still can't believe i was so hungry for company that i actually put up with his shit. If you're reading this, M, go fuck yourself you Sonic freak. You contributed to me having such shit self-esteem.

Also, other P, you were the coolest dude i ever met. If you're still around, we should hang out and play some SFV together.

Sincerely, JG.
>>
Dear Mom and Dad,

I've kept trying to figure out how we came at odds, but all I end up with is that my happiness is different from yours. I know the process I'm going through now is uncertain, that I am in a foreign place and living on my savings, but I feel more at ease than I have felt in years.

I know I broke your collective hearts by leaving the country and marrying a girl you didn't approve of. I know what you wanted, but I just couldn't settle with that. I would always have wondered if there could be something more.

I spend every day thinking about how I can patch things up with you. Regardless of our distance emotionally and physically I am willing to put in 110 percent to bridge it. I want you to be proud to call me a son.

And S, I'm sorry I let you down. When we were kids I was never strong enough to stand up for you, even when you were bullied. Every time we meet I see how much residual fear is left in you from that time, and I wish I could take it all on me. I have grown so much. I'm not scared anymore. And all I can think of is that I owed you so much more. You've grown so strong on your own and I know to myself that if you hadn't been shot down so early you could have taken on the world.

All of my heart,

T
>>
File: 1464064218410.jpg (63 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1464064218410.jpg
63 KB, 800x600
Hey

u
>>
>>28950592
Okay I'll bite. Gimme a first name.
>>
Dear mom and dad.
Im sorry.
I am sorry i gave you the impression that i was going somewhere in life and that i had my shit together.
Truth is i have been tanking college for over 18 months just barely getting by. The article that i published i barely had any influence or contributed to. It was all done by the rest of the group. I usually did jackshit because i was sitting hungover at lectures or at meetings because i had been drinking lonely in my apartment until late at night on a worknight.
Im sorry i tore up old wounds that had just barely begun to heal between you two and my older brother. But i guess that's what a lack of sleep for several months and neglect will do to a person trying to finish high school finals.
Im sorry i couldnt fill the void in your expectations my older and at the time smarter and stronger older brother left when he descended into a decade long binge on hallucinogens, weed and crime.
I will see you on the other side
Love
Your 2nd born Son
>>
I honestly still think about you every day. Please come back

-H
>>
M,

Fuck you, you selfish bitch. You don't get to be sorry. You don't get a second chance. I never get second chances, so I'm never giving them. I hope your life takes a turn for the worst and becomes miserable forever.

-M
>>
Dear s
I know times are tough. I know why you are the way you are. I know you're happy with me i just wish i could make you happier with your life. And take you away from that godawful place. I wish i could help you with your eating disorder and alcohol problem. I just miss having you in my arms.
>>
t

im sorry i could no longer be that person for you anymore.
ive made so many fuck ups and i was never there when you needed me to be and i just cant help but feel that we're incompatible - its not meant to happen between us. i had no idea how this would turn out all those years ago when i met you on omegle and now i wish i never had because you still love me but i cant be there for you

n
>>
Dear A
I just wanted to say hi t b h
: ^ )
-R
>>
>>28956814
>im sorry i could no longer be that person for you anymore.
What person?
>>
Dear Kevin from Toyota collision repair
Sorry that you had to ask me what I said so many times sorry for stuttering on the phone. I just want to fix my car I'm sorry that was such an uncomfortable phone call
>>
Nathan,

Please let me see Bruce. Your mom posted a picture, I can see he is getting fat. Don't free feed him, he will eat all of the other dog's food too because he is a piggy and possesive.

You don't even have to come in contact with me just please let me see my baby dog. I miss him so much I talk about him constantly and wonder how he is doing.

If you don't want him and don't have time to take him out for walks please just give him back to me. I miss him more than I miss anything. I love you Brucie. Mommy misses you and she's sorry she had to let you go.

BB
>>
R,

I overreacted, I shouldn't have been such a bitch but some things just don't work.
You made me feel like total shit, and when you started talking about cutting people from your life, I immediately assumed that was me, probably was and I can see why.

When I asked you what you liked about me, you said "you're interesting, you're the crazy friend" and believe it or not, that fucking hurt.
The only redeeming quality about me to you was that I was a nutcase.
I can't imagine to think what you'd think of me if I was normal.

Probably nothing...

Of course I didn't mean it when I said I wish you'd had cancer, and that you're a horrible person.
Well.. Kinda.
I mean, y'know me, ol' crazy J, the worlds out to get me and not even my friends are safe.

Anyway, take this however you want.
I miss you sometimes, and maybe when I'm better we'll chat again.

Until then.

J****** x
>>
You're the only person I've learned how to miss. Everyone else is temporary and they're gone... but I can't get over the first time I promised "forever" and now the words seem hollow and cheap. Used. I feel like my life ended the first week of college when we broke up. My path veered after that moment. School became pointless when I didn't have a future with you. I decided not to waste any more money and dropped out. I lie and tell everyone I lost a scholarship. I panic when I see cars like yours, if you're even still driving it. You got to move onward, finish school, get back with jabroni you knew before I cucked him with you (two separate times). Everything is great for you, meanwhile I'm still resting on my "potential" and coasting by in life doing the barest minimum. The beta in me wants to blame you for my own mistakes but I was the one who made them. I can blame you for shattering me though, and taking away the innocence I had regarding selflessness in a relationship. You have things that I wish I had, and I now have things I doubt you ever own. It still hurts though, just thinking about you. I think you're more a figment in my head I should tell to fuck off. Out of everyone I've ever met, you're the only one I've learned how to miss.
>>
>>28935995
X,

Goddamn you X I spent three years being your friend. We clicked so easily and I can remember all the nights we stayed up texting each other and sharing our feels and ambitions. God damn you we were perfect. And now you're throwing it all away because you decided that I wasn't as important as some romantic partner of yours. We could have been great. Oh, so great. I hate you X. I always thought you knew a little bit about loyalty. You don't. We promised that we'd always be there for each other but I guess I really am the only human who values a promise. X I hope you never meet a friend as good as I again, and I hope you both simultaneously drown and burn at the same time. I want to never see you again, like I once hoped I didn't.
>>
>>28944821
Hello D. If I'm that K sorry for not responding. Hope you're doing well.
>>
A

I miss you. It hurts knowing that you probably hate me and don't miss me anymore, or that you don't think about me at all by now. I wish I could have been what you wanted instead of me. If you don't kill yourself I'm sure you'll find someone you actually love someday. You're a great person, even if you don't realize it. You made me so happy the time we were together so I know you could do the same for someone else. I still think about you all the time and I probably will for a long time to come. Deep down I still hope you'll reach out to me some day but I know you probably won't. I've done my best to leave you alone. I think I'll be able to stay away for good from now on so you can forget about me. I love you. Bye.
>>
File: astronaut.jpg (121 KB, 1024x624) Image search: [Google]
astronaut.jpg
121 KB, 1024x624
>>28957448
R, tell J I said hi.
>>
File: kintsugi.jpg (41 KB, 500x353) Image search: [Google]
kintsugi.jpg
41 KB, 500x353
>>28935995
Ive done my best to move along. And i can see it working and i can see me coming back to my former self before i met you. But it feels wrong and i feel apprehensive moving on in the future without you. It feels like im always looking back just in case youre there. Like I want to smile to you and tell you all my stories and hear yours again reliving those moments of bliss, until it dissipates away to an illusion to be stored away in the back of my mind. Always looking back because being the way I was before i met you cant compare to the level of completeness and rightness you made me feel when you first said love. Always looking back because I dont want to move on without you. But its in the past now. And I have to move forward. I didnt realize it when you first said it, I denied it completely but you were right when you said I have black and white thinking and needed to change it. You were wrong when you told me not to go numb again. Black and white thinking is the way i learned to cope with everything and sort things out and as much as i push to not to think that way i just cant. Being numb is part of that black and white, on and off of emotions, Shutdown or turned on, my mind needs to commit to something. Numbness is a joy to me, I can function, I feel relief. I can live. So i avoid thinking of you even if its not what i want. And i make the assumptions that you moved along a long time ago and you are happy without me. So i think whats the point. The thoughts and assumptions pour into each other and soon im telling myself: Im gone, im out of your life. You got what you asked for. No more burdens. Its better this way. And youre happy and im better off the way i was before. Those thoughts become what I feel, even though i dont want them.. Tell me theres a point because I can see one but i cant feel one anymore without you. I cant hold onto the hope that you will be there anymore. You were always my gold.

-Daemian
>>
>>28957963
Initials please?
>>
>>28958977
Unless you're a girl, then I wasn't talking to you. Sorry
>>
>>28957963
>It hurts knowing that you probably hate me and don't miss me anymore,
>I wish I could have been what you wanted instead of me

Sometimes being the person they wanted doesnt matter. Just being there matters more than being something they want. I dont think they hate you, and probably do miss you.
>>
Elissa

You mean the world to me.

K
>>
Hi J,

i know you probaly hate me likes /pol/ hates niggers but im sorry for being a dick, i really tried hard but you keep pushing me away and getting mad, what do you want me to do?

your's only, S
>>
File: cry.png (347 KB, 850x831) Image search: [Google]
cry.png
347 KB, 850x831
Felt like I had a lot to offer you. Tried to give you everything you wanted. Knew I couldn't. You wanted to have your cake and eat it too. That's fine - so do a lot of people. Try not to kill yourself chasing it. I know we can "still be friends." I know I'm selfish for saying it, but I just wanted to touch a lightning bolt - never had any intention of keeping you. Just wanted to get close for a while before you moved on.

You're long gone now - off to bigger and better things, or so we all hope, right? It will be no easy road, and you know how it will end, right? There will be no happy ending to this. We're both old enough to know - you're not young like the rest of them. How long you expect this to work? Two, three years? Before your body gives out and the inexorable hand of time reaches out and withers you like it does everyone. No one escapes that fate - not a soul.

You tie so much up in your image - it will be the death of you. Take it from someone familiar with thoughts of suicide. All I ever wanted was to be intimate - thought there was enough of a like-minded soul in you to be compatible. I know you don't want the same things I want. Painful to even type that - even now - knowing how desperately I wanted to be close to you. And not for what it is you DO, but for who you ARE.

Maybe it'll all work out...in about 5 years when your escapade is winding down. Till then though, you know I can't wait for you. Have to try and find my own dreams - or die trying. Remaining here like this will be death for me. I have no choice but to try. I'm sorry and wish we could have been together - but for that to happen I would have to have been a different person.

A fucking shame. Wish you could know how I weep about that. About how bitter I am to have found something like you - but something I could never have.

How human of me to want that which I cannot possibly have.

And how cruel this fucking world is I must endure this.
>>
Hey, T,

I think I loke you. The way your sentences are well-structured. The fluidity in your ideas. Your passion, dedication, and hard work. The way you go the extra mile on homeworks. The way your eyes are beautifully framed by your eyeliner. Your laugh. Your smile. The way the tip of your nose moves when you talk. Your body of an amazon goddess.

You see, i like those things about you, but, truth be told, im... far from being desirable. Im not worthy of being near you, im not worthy of speaking with you, im not worthy of you.
>>
>>28941564
Stop obsessing over people. You're only going to end up pushing them away and making a fool out of yourself.

You fucking idiot.
>>
I expect us both to go places yet always be close. Definitely a great feeling. Glad to have you around. Everything would be so boring otherwise.
>>
You ruined my life and my family's bond. I hope you burn in hell you sick, self absorbed cunt. You destroyed what little happiness my parents had left, and hogged it all for yourself. You only got citizenship to buy yourself a fancy new car and a husband to buy you all you wanted.

Fuck you. You'll get what you deserve one day.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 25

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.