[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hypothetically, let's say you found yourself a loving waifu
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: Down-syndrome-1140x757.jpg (109 KB, 1140x757) Image search: [Google]
Down-syndrome-1140x757.jpg
109 KB, 1140x757
Hypothetically, let's say you found yourself a loving waifu and settled down. However, your autism genes were too strong and you ended up with a retarded child. What would you do?
>>
File: 1.jpg (83 KB, 500x616) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
83 KB, 500x616
I wouldn't have a child in the first place.
>>
>having kids

She wouldn't be a waifu if she didn't want to live the DINK life with me and travel the world. Kids are terrible anon, don't fall for the kid meme
>>
>>28936153
dink?
>>
>>28936165
Double Income No Kids
>>
>>28936083

This.

But if I did make the mistake of fathering a child, I would at least attempt to do my best to bring them up as a father should.

But I would probably fuck it up. And then we would have another idiot like me on this planet.
>>
As much as I would like a kawaii desu daughteru the autism is strong in my family and I wouldn't want to end up raising a kid who has as many problems as I did. Not to mention I would probably make a terrible father.
>>
Depends what the mother wanted to do, I'd at least attempt to let her make a decision on whether to put it up for adoption or raise it the best we could and then honor her wishes. I don't like providing input on subjects as touchy as these, I feel like people find fault or error with you for it when it's a decision to be made based on personal preferences, imo at least.
>>
HE DIDN'T FLY SO GOOD

originale mi hermano
>>
Well, basically, you know, if the kid was retarded I would... I would, you know, drive it up to the country and just like, you know, open the door and let it... say "You're free now!" You know? Like, "Run free!" You know?
>>
>>28936083
This.
If I am unfortunate enough to become a father (in whichever scenario that would even happen) I would try my best to not fuck my kid's shit up still fuck it up and end up even worse than before I've known my wife because I fucked up once more.
>>
>>28937718
He quit his job in your pic you faggot. Get the right picture next time
Inb4 autism
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.